Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched In The Loop, what a brilliant film. I could have watched 10 hours of that stuff.

~~~

So Kentucky v Alabama tomorrow at 1 EST.

~~~

That bird is awesome Sleepkyng. I loved the camera shutter.

~~~

fuck off Jake, you fucking twat.

I really don't want to work on this English midterm, but i need to. This is some of the driest, longest, most boring stuff ever, fucking Walt Whitman....

[quote name='TheRock88']Found out that one of his stops is at my school's event center. How much did you pay for your ticket?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, the misses bought them.

[quote name='JolietJake']I really don't want to work on this English midterm, but i need to. This is some of the driest, longest, most boring stuff ever, fucking Walt Whitman....[/QUOTE]

Who'd have thought Jake would be opposed to reading about gay sex...

[quote name='munch']Hey brak, do you really think we'll get a copy of ODST?[/QUOTE]
I do.

[quote name='prmononoke']Are some people implying that The Departed is better than Goodfellas? That is absolutely insane.[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='prmononoke']I didn't mean you guys. It seemed like TheRock was implying it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. He probably was.

[quote name='lordwow']I have no idea, the misses bought them.[/QUOTE]

Ticketmaster says they start at $40, I'll pass. :cry:

[quote name='prmononoke']I didn't mean you guys. It seemed like TheRock was implying it.[/QUOTE]

Are you a dick? Do you like dicks? Your avatar implies that. :roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']Are you a dick? Do you like dicks? Your avatar implies that. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Whoa, mang.

I'm just sayin', it's pretty bold to say that The Departed is the superior film.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Having bitch boy as lead in FFXIII, is like LP, DP, JJ, and I all making consecutive OTTs, it gets annoying.[/QUOTE]

He is a pretty shitty character. I was hoping he would die off, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe he'll develop into a decent role in the party at least.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Just like shitty self-deprecating humor, RIGHT, CRAVEN?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not that bad. I don't really shit on myself, as much as go with the flow, since I've been lumped into that crew a few times. I don't place too much value on what I say on the internet. If people want to, that's cool. If not, that's cool too.

Difference between me and them, not much. Just common sense and knowing when to stop.

[quote name='Eviltude']He is a pretty shitty character. I was hoping he would die off, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe he'll develop into a decent role in the party at least.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he gets better. On Ch 5 (which subsequently is on disc 2) and minimal changes so far. At least the tandom isn't too bad.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The tone Bashir uses when he says "Violent J, I didn't say that" made me burst out laughing.[/QUOTE]
The tone had a "please don't hit me" subtext; Or am I inferring too much?

You shit on yourself often enough that it's noticeable. Stop it.

[quote name='hellbringer']The tone had a "please don't hit me" subtext; Or am I inferring too much?[/QUOTE]I felt it was more like a father scolding a child.

[quote name='prmononoke']Whoa, mang.

I'm just sayin', it's pretty bold to say that The Departed is the superior film.[/QUOTE]

Unless someone can't grasp there is more to movies than how many golden statues they receive. :roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']Ticketmaster says they start at $40, I'll pass. :cry:[/QUOTE]I'm surprised that you can still buy a ticket. I was cool with paying $40 for a balcony seat but there was no heads up and everything except the ridiculous $250+ gimmick packages sold out right away.

[quote name='JolietJake']Did you ever take unemployment teef? There are some guys in the vs forum you should talk to.[/QUOTE]I did, and when I told them I was going to school, I had my benefits revoked and I'm 221 dollars overpaid for the first week of school. :lol:

Everybody tells me I should be getting those benefits even if I'm going to school, but I appealed twice and got shut down both times due to not being able to work full time. :whistle2:|

Oh, and where's the vs. forum?

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl: @ disc two.[/QUOTE]Playstation rules. :cool:

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl: @ disc two.[/QUOTE]

:lol: @ getting up and changing discs once every 7 hours (or 20 hours when you get to disc 3).

[quote name='tiredfornow']Playstation rules. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Except mine just froze. One of the characters said, "Why do I get the feeling something bad is about to happen?" and it locked up. It made me laugh, at least.

[quote name='zewone']:lol: @ getting up and changing discs once every 7 hours (or 20 hours when you get to disc 3).[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad I didn't do it in one sitting. That'd be a hassle. :rofl:

One of these days I may get a triple....

[quote name='zewone']:lol: @ getting up and changing discs once every 7 hours (or 20 hours when you get to disc 3).[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the next generation of gaming.

Me too.

I still can't figure out why Vanille has a bit of a British accent. No one else in the game has one, not even the black dude.

Yeeeeeeeesh @ Preston.

Oh, yeah. Some guy on NPR reviewed The Pacific today. He described this one scene in the sixth episode that sounded as gruesome as anything in SPR. I know it's on HBO but I didn't think they'd go that far since Band of Brothers seemed pretty tame compared to the former.

That reminds me, I don't think anyone saw it but I'd recommend The Great Raid as a Netflix blu-ray rental. It's about a group of Army Rangers and local guerrillas that conduct a raid to liberate a prison camp in the Philippines during WW2. It does take a while to get going and there's a romantic subplot that is pretty lame but if you're patient it has one of the best action setpieces that I've seen in a World War II film.

Criterion just teased The Thin Red Line on Blu-ray in yesterday's newsletter too. :bouncy: It might be unrealistic but I'd really like for some of that deleted footage to make it over to that disc. He made a pretty extensive new cut of The New World for video so it's not completely out of the question, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back