Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I did, and when I told them I was going to school, I had my benefits revoked and I'm 221 dollars overpaid for the first week of school. :lol:

Everybody tells me I should be getting those benefits even if I'm going to school, but I appealed twice and got shut down both times due to not being able to work full time. :whistle2:|

Oh, and where's the vs. forum?

Playstation rules. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Thats shitty, i thought they were fine as long as you found work, full time or otherwise.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Criterion just teased The Thin Red Line on Blu-ray in yesterday's newsletter too. :bouncy: It might be unrealistic but I'd really like for some of that deleted footage to make it over to that disc. He made a pretty extensive new cut of The New World for video so it's not completely out of the question, I think.[/QUOTE]

I remember really liking the cinematography in that movie and the sense of being overwhelmed it had at times; But my Grandfather said that was the single worst war movie he had ever seen about the Pacific campaign.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Terrence Malick will never have the broad appeal of Steven Spielberg.[/QUOTE]
As I remember, his complaints were based squarely at the characterization and actions of the officers and enlisted men in the story- so I imagine his blame would have been placed more with Jones's narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back