SwapNote Stationary Exchange!

If I may make a suggestion, how about making the first post a Wiki post, so others can update as needed. (If that ability is even in CAG 3.0).

Also, I don't think the list of recipients is really needed. Pretty sure they should know they're on the list when the get that deluge of stationery the first time.

Something like a photobucket or Flickr/picasa link might work as well. Not everyone's numbers match the GBAtemp list that's been copy/pasted. Mine don't.

Hello! I'm new here and i'm looking for friends who have lots of special stationery's to exchange :) My Friend Code: 3050 - 8395 - 4447

If I may make a suggestion, how about making the first post a Wiki post, so others can update as needed. (If that ability is even in CAG 3.0).

Also, I don't think the list of recipients is really needed. Pretty sure they should know they're on the list when the get that deluge of stationery the first time.

Something like a photobucket or Flickr/picasa link might work as well. Not everyone's numbers match the GBAtemp list that's been copy/pasted. Mine don't.
feel free to put forth the effort to archive whatever you think is important yourself, and ill drop the link there.

in any case, the list is there in the event that people want a quick reference to add each other, and a reference to myself so i dont end up re-sending to them, more so than "gotta check OP to see i got em!" obviously they could just check their 3ds, lol

and yes, while many people's lists DONT match gbatemps, that is still a very informative chronological list that i recently have begun to follow in terms of sending out the stationary. ive been meaning to do my own set of screenshots so as not to incur wrath of other highly-sensitive people on there (which is a recurring theme of people from gbatemp ive noticed so far), but ill get to it when i get to it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the same name both here and there.

And the problem with adhering to any posted list, "chronological or not", is something I just ran into with the acquisition of another 3DS for my collection. Soon as I installed Swapnote, it got 2 notes (The Animal Crossing notes) even before it unlocked the ability to save. It tends to save in whatever order the notes arrive, and not everyone got the notes at the same time. Plus, unless you're writing out new notes for every batch, Swapnote will tell you if you already sent a certain note to someone with a little icon. Helps me a lot when I'm sending a set of notes out.

I have a few 3DS units that I got before Swapnote even came out. They don't match the GBATemp list either, hence why I'm not a fan of using just numbers. Titles/pictures work better for me unless I'm sending an entire batch, and then it really doesn't matter what order a particular note is in.

I'll probably set up a CAG photobucket of these later or over the weekend, plus some Gold Pants Miis that work at least for the US region.

Heya im I'm new to this forum and decided to sign up to see if anyone is capable of helping me out and getting all 64 stationaries? I lost em all when i got the new 3DS XL. I'd really appreciate it!

FC: 4339-2678-8863

Didn't realize there are several parts to notes, just thought it was that first postcard icon.  For some reason I received some official notes dated a month ago despite just setting up Swapnote.  Are using play coins and receiving notes from friend's on list the only way to get different stationary?

Hi, I was wondering if I could get all stationary that has been released so far (I seem to be behind on this).

My 3DS fc is: 3609-2431-9086

Thanks and appreciation in advance.

But only the one for your region, which doesn't matter a great deal except some people are rather pedantic about them.
o_O I guess it's only US/Canada or something?
I know Japan got the Pokemon ones. I have no idea if EU did.

If you are missing them, or any others, PM me a friend code and I'll send them first chance I get.

Sychophantom can i add you on my 3ds friend list?
Anyone who wants on my list just needs to PM me with their friend code. I have all available stationery, and send out new ones to my list as I get them (which is usually pretty fast).

I only ask that I'm not spammed with notes that aren't simple "thank you" notes, or don't contain new stationery.

If you need help unlocking the ability to save stationery, I can help with that as well. (It'll be a different 3DS to add to your list)

I'm new to this thread as well! Hello everyone!
Would love to sign up for the stationary list.
My FC is: 1805-3410-6662
Thank you! :)

Hi, I'm new to this place, but I am in need of swapnote stationery.  I used to have all of 2012-2013, but sadly, I got an XL and system transfered.  It didn't take my stationeries with me.  My name is Sami and my friend code is 3780-9464-5597.  Please and thank you to all willing to help me out. A mass send would be very helpful.

Time to put this out again.

Anyone who wants on my list just needs to PM me with their friend code. I have all available stationery, and send out new ones to my list as I get them (which is usually pretty fast). I'm not likely to add you if you just post in the thread. I like to see effort, and well, I'm lazy.

I only ask that I'm not spammed with notes that aren't simple "thank you" notes, or don't contain new stationery.

If you need help unlocking the ability to save stationery, I can help with that as well. (It'll be a different 3DS to add to your list, I have multiple 3DS units)

I would like to be added to the list of people who need all of them. Especially the zelda and animal crossing ones. Thanks!!
Friend code is: 1005-8995-8965

3DS: 1461-6205-8803

I have a special "Pokemon X / Pokemon Y" and a "The legend of Zelda: Nintendo@E3 2013" stationary that is not on the list that I can send in return.

If anybody needs one, please send me a swapnote and I will send it to you. Thanks.

In need of:

Thanks to DiabloStorm of gbatemp.net for sending them all to me. If anybody needs any, please let me know.

Revving up for another set, got a good amount of people. Looks like it'll be some time later tonight (6-18)! Check OP in a bit to see that you're included!

I'm a goof, didn't see the note about PMing the code. I've corrected that and I hope you can help me get stationary. ^^

I just got.my 3ds last week, would appreciate if some one could send me the stationaries. Thanks a lot
Fc:3711-7638-6557

Hello everyone, I would like any stationary you have to offer! I'm missing a lot! I can offer some:

• Christmas 2012
  • Nintendo Direct Wii U
  • New Year 2013
  • Zelda E3 2013
  • Pokemon X and Y legendaries
  • Pokemon X and Y starters
My FC is: 0060 9530 3133

msg me if you've added!

Sending a batch tonight, and a few pointers for the lurking crowd.

1: You have to add the person offering to send Swapnotes to you if you want to get some

2: Mentioning what you named yourself on your 3DS helps. Thanks to Animal Crossing, I have lost track of a few I was to send Swapnotes to, and have had to make a spreadsheet to remember who's from where.

3: Remember that those who send are doing so on their time. I've had a few people who had a sense of entitlement and demanded notes faster than I could get to them. What they got was removed from my list instead.

4: If you're requesting only certain ones, don't just give numbers. My numbers do not match the posted list, as I got some in different orders. Give the name of the stationery too.

Most of those who have asked have been gracious. To those, I say thank you, and I'll send new notes as I get them. To those who think I owe them, or are impatient....ask elsewhere.

And, as an aside.... my list is almost full on my main. (again, thanks to Animal Crossing). If you ask and happen to note I've sent a different FC than one you may get for Animal Crossing, don't worry about it. I have multiple 3DS systems.

I don't have any 3DS friends nor Have I ever sent a swap note before.

I've only gotten nintendo notes.

Friend code 4597-0010-5576

Thanks in advance!

Finally got a 3DS, and I would love any stationary anyone would like to share. Of course, once I get a collection rolling, I'll be glad to help pass on to others.

SheepBoy: 4785-5074-2530

And thank you to all of you currently taking the time to share these with everyone!

bread's done
Back