SwapNote Stationary Exchange!

Note 69 has been released. Appears to be for the Japanese point cards, and looks like Space Invaders.

Sent to my list as of this post. See quote for details on how to get on my lists.

Time to put this out again.

Anyone who wants on my list just needs to PM me with their friend code. I have all available stationery, and send out new ones to my list as I get them (which is usually pretty fast). I'm not likely to add you if you just post in the thread. I like to see effort, and well, I'm lazy.

I only ask that I'm not spammed with notes that aren't simple "thank you" notes, or don't contain new stationery.

If you need help unlocking the ability to save stationery, I can help with that as well. (It'll be a different 3DS to add to your list, I have multiple 3DS units)

A new page, so I get to repost this:

Anyone who wants on my list just needs to PM me with their friend code. I have all available stationery (70, as of this post), and send out new ones to my list as I get them (which is usually pretty fast). I'm not likely to add you if you just post in the thread. I like to see effort, and well, I'm lazy.

I only ask that I'm not spammed with notes that aren't simple "thank you" notes, or don't contain new stationery.

A few pointers for the lurking crowd.

1: You have to add the person offering to send Swapnotes to you if you want to get some

2: Mentioning what you named yourself on your 3DS helps. Thanks to Animal Crossing, I have lost track of a few I was to send Swapnotes to, and have had to make a spreadsheet to remember who's from where. I also am now using a different 3DS for the new arrivals on my Swapnote list.

3: Remember that those who send are doing so on their time. I've had a few people who had a sense of entitlement and demanded notes faster than I could get to them. What they got was removed from my list instead.

4: If you're requesting only certain ones, don't just give numbers. My numbers do not match the posted list, as I got some in different orders. Give the name of the stationery too. This is especially true now that I'm using a different 3DS for new arrivals. Again, some notes are in different orders.

updated OP; added sycophantom diatribe to post

I lack the time for mass sendings anymore, but if you're looking to just fill out a mostly-completed collection, drop me a PM!

Diatribe? Really?

I'm just making things clear so there is no confusion.

Add this one to the diatribe, too (or make the first post a Wiki).

5: When I say "reply when you have added me", I mean exactly that. I don't add until I get the reply. Keeps from having 30 FCs in my list "pending". If I don't get that reply within say, 2 weeks, I just delete the pending.

Diatribe? Really?

I'm just making things clear so there is no confusion.

Add this one to the diatribe, too (or make the first post a Wiki).

5: When I say "reply when you have added me", I mean exactly that. I don't add until I get the reply. Keeps from having 30 FCs in my list "pending". If I don't get that reply within say, 2 weeks, I just delete the pending.
HAHA i was hoping youd catch that XDDD

added!

Hey guys, I am missing a bunch of stationary. I will have to make note of what I am missing and what I still need, but my friend code is: 1864-9151-4934. I will update later on what I need, in the meantime if anyone wants to send me I wouldn't be mad :) I know I am missing a majority of the Japanese ones and several others.

Truthfully, I'm not surprised. I'm betting Flipnote will be killed for the same reason.

Thanks for all the notes youve shared to us! Happy to get all of them before they killed the service.

bread's done
Back