Taco Bell Appreciation Thread

I blame this thread for my taco bell consumption or the fact that I never knew how much I ate it. I just finished off a nacho belle grande and 4 regular hard tacos. Good stuff

I'm permanently banned from Taco Bell. Once I realized how much I was spending there and what it was doing to my body, I asked them not to serve me anymore. That being said, I really miss their 7 layer burrito.

[quote name='briansraregames']I'm permanently banned from Taco Bell. Once I realized how much I was spending there and what it was doing to my body, I asked them not to serve me anymore. That being said, I really miss their 7 layer burrito.[/QUOTE]

What was wrong?

After TB for lunch I just had chipotle for dinner. I feel like such a traitor. :oops: :cry:[quote name='Moxio']What was wrong?[/QUOTE]
A 7 layer is 530 calories and 21 grams of fat. That may have been it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']After TB for lunch I just had chipotle for dinner. I feel like such a traitor. :oops: :cry:
A 7 layer is 530 calories and 21 grams of fat. That may have been it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

O_O

Damn. Well I've only a 7 layer like twice in my entire life. They're too expensive.

[quote name='Moxio']O_O

Damn. Well I've only a 7 layer like twice in my entire life. They're too expensive.[/QUOTE]And I'm sure that was the other reason. I've never had a 7 layer. I don't eat guacamole and I never saw the point in ordering one without it. :lol:

[quote name='briansraregames']I'm permanently banned from Taco Bell. Once I realized how much I was spending there and what it was doing to my body, I asked them not to serve me anymore. That being said, I really miss their 7 layer burrito.[/QUOTE]

so does every taco bell have your picture or something?

[quote name='2poor']so does every taco bell have your picture or something?[/QUOTE]

lame0urk7yx.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']After TB for lunch I just had chipotle for dinner. I feel like such a traitor. :oops: :cry:
A 7 layer is 530 calories and 21 grams of fat. That may have been it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

My dinner today was 1580 calories, 89 grams of fat and 3250 mg of sodium. Excuse me, I have to go run around the world to burn that off.

[quote name='Graystone']My dinner today was 1580 calories, 89 grams of fat and 3250 mg of sodium. Excuse me, I have to go run around the world to burn that off.[/QUOTE]

What'd you eat? 6 fucking boxes of pizza?

[quote name='Moxio']What'd you eat? 6 fucking boxes of pizza?[/QUOTE]

No jag-off :) read my early post, 1 nacho belle grande and 4 hard tacos. I went to taco bell.com to see how many calories it was after sub said a 7 layer burrito was 530 calories.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah, CA is jam-packed with Del Tacos. Unfortunately only a few other states (OR, WA, etc.) have one or two entirely.[/QUOTE]

Sad but true - I didn't even know Del Taco existed until a friend took me to one when I visited Anaheim in 2003. They need to expand and take Taco Bell on!

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Sad but true - I didn't even know Del Taco existed until a friend took me to one when I visited Anaheim in 2003. They need to expand and take Taco Bell on![/QUOTE]

Here in the North Central US we have Taco Johns...I don't eat @ Taco Bell because Taco Johns kicks Taco Bell's ass and then some. (But taco Bell is cheaper.) Mmmm Taco Bravo....mmmm 6 pack and a pound.

[quote name='ramprider0']Crunch Wraps own bitches!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, i remember growing up as a poquito nino in Mexico. Mama would always take me and my hermanas down to the local hacienda, and order us a bunch of Authentic Mexican 'Crunch Wraps'. ;)

Lol

Taco Bell is best when you are drunk... and then I usually get a 1/2lb bean and rice burrito and a cheesey gordita crunch. The little lady gets a 7 layer burrito and we're good to go.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I just found out a that another Del Taco recently opened that's much closer to me. Rock![/QUOTE]

Nice!

:)

I finally tried out one of those Crunchwrap Supremes the other night, then grabbed a couple more of them two nights later.

I love the fact that they throw in a hard tortilla shell, which gives it great texture and flavor. I hate that half of it is that sour cream and tomato crap. I don't mind that stuff, but to bite into something and get a mouthful of nothing but tortilla, sour cream, lettuce and tomato? :puke:

Taco Bell can smoke my pole. It gets old ordering double decker tacos and before I leave the counter Ive gotta make sure they put more than 6 strands of cheese on them each. 6 is being polite and thats on a good day.

Bringing this bad boy back up..

I went there a few days ago inspired by this thread...

And for some reason something magical happend. I Had fresh made taco bell. It was hot. Not lukewarm laying under a heat lamp that i was used to. And i must say, hot "fresh" cheesy gordita crunch was almost as amazing as jesus in a piece of sheet metal... tasy delights i must say...

[quote name='Lice']hot "fresh" cheesy gordita crunch was almost as amazing as jesus in a piece of sheet metal[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who refers to the original sugar-not-corn-syrup style Dr. Pepper (that you can still get in Texas, whoo) as "Bottled Jesus".

[quote name='Trakan']So I tried the new Caesar Chicken Grilled Stuft Burrito yesterday.

Not good.[/QUOTE]

not worth my 3 bucks i had this past thursday

I'm so tired of this BS "Taco Bell gives you poopies" stuff. I've eaten there plenty of times, and I never get bad craps.

And yes, it is cheap. I usually stop at Arby's after work, and get a #7 combo (Chicken Bacon Swiss), and without the Value Size, it's $5.95, and most of the time I don't even get full. For that same price, I can get 3 Spicy Chicken Soft Taco, a Nacho Cheese Beef Gordita, and a Chili Cheese Burrito. The people who buy combos from Taco Bell are suckers, there's so many individual items that are really cheap. Let's not forget that the menu is HUGE, bigger than any other fast food place around.

i feel that combo's that have drinks don't actually fill you up and you are left with all that soda to drink :( i think its ment that way so you have to order more stuff to clean out that soda.

anyone here work at taco bell?

Mmm, warm pillowy flatbread. I'll have to try that.

My personal favorites are the Grilled Stuft Burrito, Crunchwrap Supreme, and Nacho Cheese Chalupa.

Earlier this year they had a grilled chicken enchilada with little crunchy tortilla strips in it. I only got to have it once before it was gone, but it was really good.

bread's done
Back