Tales of Symphonia Chronicles $19.99 at Best Buy - DEAD (NOW $29.99)

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for $29.99

Just checking Best Buy as I often do and saw that ToSC dropped to $19.99 online. Cannot confirm in-store. Amazon has yet to price match. The price after GCU would be $15.99.

EDIT: If link does not work, search BB for "symphonia" as "Tales of symphonia" does not generate the ToSC result for some reason. It is worth noting that the game is $10 on PSN for PS+ memebers until 3 PM EST or so as part of the Golden Week sale which ends today. If you wanted a physical copy, like me, this is the cheapest the retail product has been as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a little extra content, but I'd recommend playing the GC version since it's 60fps (and you can play at high resolutions if you have Dolphin). The PS3 version is only 30fps and 720p.

is this true? the 30 fps vs 60 thing.. i find it very hard to belive the GC was able to lock down 60fps but the ps3 version couldnt o_O

I wou'dnt be doing dolpiin, id be playing it on a GC or wii with the original disk.

Oh and thanks to those who cleared up the GCU thing.

is this true? the 30 fps vs 60 thing.. i find it very hard to belive the GC was able to lock down 60fps but the ps3 version couldnt o_O

I wou'dnt be doing dolpiin, id be playing it on a GC or wii with the original disk.

Oh and thanks to those who cleared up the GCU thing.
The PS3 version is a port of the 30fps PS2 version that had added content and was JPN only.

Saw one last copy of Tales at the local Target, it had a big dent on the bottom back because of the security device!

If you can find it, Tales of Xillia Limited Edition is also $19.99 at Target. I had the electronic guy scanned it and it rung up at $19.99. I bought two of them.

X2bXL7m.jpg
Were they behind glass or out in the open near the PS3 stuff?

I got an email about there being a delay for instore pickup. Never had that before. Not that I'm in a rush for it or anything.

I got an email about there being a delay for instore pickup. Never had that before. Not that I'm in a rush for it or anything.
This is what happened to mine. I was able to get it the next day. It was my first time using ship to store with bestbuy usually I just do pickup but that wasn't an option. From my understanding this is because bestbuy actually ships the item on one of their actual trucks which I like better than most stores such as walmart where they ship it in the mail or ups in a thin envelope risking damage. I'd rather wait a couple extra days for my game then get it quick and damaged.

bread's done
Back