Tales of Vesperia @ Amazon - $17.96 + FSSS

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn checked my copy (1st/2nd reprint?) and has that too, despite being Fabrique au Mexique :bomb:
here's hoping for PS3 version. though this is a good deal[/QUOTE]

I think it's safe to say that we're not going to get a PS3 version in NA. It's been over a year since the Japanese PS3 version was released. If they had any plans to release it, they probably would have done it by now.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn checked my copy (1st/2nd reprint?) and has that too, despite being Fabrique au Mexique :bomb:
here's hoping for PS3 version. though this is a good deal[/QUOTE]
I've also noticed a lot lately that the discs are being made in Meh-hi-co. I wonder why...

Ah well. I am more wondering if I should buy a third copy or not than I am about the Mexican discs. :lol:

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I've also noticed a lot lately that the discs are being made in Meh-hi-co. I wonder why...

Ah well. I am more wondering if I should buy a third copy or not than I am about the Mexican discs. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Cuesta demasiado.

[quote name='Vinny']I think it's safe to say that we're not going to get a PS3 version in NA. It's been over a year since the Japanese PS3 version was released. If they had any plans to release it, they probably would have done it by now.[/QUOTE]

How ever there is plan for a translation patch, so maybe someday you will be playing it in English

http://www.talesofgraces.com/vesperia/

[quote name='62t']How ever there is plan for a translation patch, so maybe someday you will be playing it in English

http://www.talesofgraces.com/vesperia/[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know the ToG translation team was working on a Vesperia PS3 translation, too. Vesperia is a fantastic game already, but being able to play the undoubtedly superior PS3 version in English would be amazing.

I'm still waiting for the Graces patch to be released, though. :p

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']*Feeling guilty paying $33 for this when it was considered rare, and having it still sealed in my drawer :cry:*[/QUOTE]

Open it and play it. That guilt will go right away. Even at MSRP this game is worth every penny. It is easily the best JRPG this gen. Yep I said it. Better than VC by a mile (and I liked Valkyria too).

[quote name='Rozz']All U.S. copies of Tales of Vesperia have bilingual French/English text on the back cover.[/QUOTE]
Namco & Konami have been doing this for awhile now.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Open it and play it. That guilt will go right away. Even at MSRP this game is worth every penny. It is easily the best JRPG this gen. Yep I said it. Better than VC by a mile (and I liked Valkyria too).[/QUOTE]
Valkyria was an SRPG. Sure it's just a subgenre but it's moronic to compare the two.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Hopefully, Atlus' Catherine can deliver next year.[/QUOTE]
Going by that recent video from Atlus, I hope you like puzzlers.

***EDIT***

What kind of forum doesn't auto-merge consecutive posts? Oh well.

I loved the heck out of this game. I played the 360 version. The existance of the PS3 version kind of... irks me. I loved the game exactly how it was, and they basically changed the canon in the PS3 version by adding a new character to the party along with several other additions. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird, but a little pirate girl wasn't part of my ToV's story :p

bread's done
Back