Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition 15% off at Namco

Darshminder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere else... Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Collectors Edition is back in stock at Amazon for those who are interested.  Yes it is MSRP, but pre-orders had sold out months ago (Gamestop OOS and not available at Best Buy).  Not sure if the new stock is from canceled pre-orders or from new inventory.

*UPDATE*

Also available through Bandai Namco with an additional 15% off with code BNS15OFF (thanks SierraNight!).

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/dp/B00KMXSNF4#.U-2Mjl6E5xg

*UPDATE 2*

Sold out again at Amazon (thanks YBX87!).

*UPDATE 3*

Now available at Gamestop & Amazon in addition to Bandai Namco:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition/114862

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JXDJTRU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408380967&sr=8-1&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2+collector%27s+edition

Last edited by a moderator:
again you didnt read this has nothing to do with amazon.  they are just a shipping fulfiller.  this is against namco bandai.   ive never had a single problem with amazon replacing damaged goods.  you obviously dont know how to read.  ive also done chargebacks before so i know how it works.  the one chargeback ive done was against digital river who refused to take back a damaged item unless i paid for the return shipping myself.  

so i got a response back last night from namco and they said we will look into your order to see if we can do anything as far as a replacement goes. i sent them 3 pics of everything as well. im going to try and see if amazon will do anything today since they prime shipped it. if neither does anything today im just going to file a dispute with my credit card. yes i can return the game and reorder a new one but thats not the point. point is i only paid 110$ after the discount and well im a cheapassgamer i want my discount on the game. if they wont give me the discount ill just do a chargeback on the card and get all my money back and keep the damaged item.
IME, for a physical item, your CC company won't give you your money back until you show proof that you sent the damaged item back to the vendor. You won't be able get your money AND keep the damaged item at the same time unless the vendor refuses delivery of the returned item.

Mine showed up fine from Amazon and had sufficient packaging although the box it came in was ridiculously oversized. Sadly my other Amazon package was packed terribly and my Planetary omnibus has a bunch of torn pages. Oh Amazon why do you make me hate you so much...
I've tried twice so far and I'm not keeping either of them. The second one wasn't even that bad as far as damage due to shipping. There was some light damage from something cutting into the shrinkwrap on the top. But, there's a nice slice/scratch across the white area on the front that looks to be under the package and well as some black marks. Weird. I guess I'm giving up on this one. I'd be more tolerant if it weren't over $100 in the first place... well, maybe.

I can say I had zero issues with digital river. As usual with Amazon, though, I can't get a good CE.

again you didnt read this has nothing to do with amazon. they are just a shipping fulfiller. this is against namco bandai. ive never had a single problem with amazon replacing damaged goods. you obviously dont know how to read. ive also done chargebacks before so i know how it works. the one chargeback ive done was against digital river who refused to take back a damaged item unless i paid for the return shipping myself.
It has everything to do with Amazon. They are the fulfillment agent for Namco. If you do the chargeback, you are in violation of their terms of service and they have the right to lock your account and ban you from future purchases. Namco has not refused your return and while you may have gotten away with it once because of Digital River's poor communications (i.e. they probably didn't respond to your credit card company when they did the follow up on the chargeback), I doubt Namco is so sloppy. Frankly, you are not entitled to anything but a refund. Using a chargeback when Namco has already offered a refund is nothing short of fraud on your part.

it isn't fraud at all. It's wrong, but it's not "fraud".
You are required to sign the chargeback statement under penalty of perjury and you certify that all of the statements contained therein are accurate. Filling out the form with inaccurate information in order to get money you are not entitled to is the very definition of fraud.

You are required to sign the chargeback statement under penalty of perjury and you certify that all of the statements contained therein are accurate. Filling out the form with inaccurate information in order to get money you are not entitled to is the very definition of fraud.
Yeah, sorry - I missed the part where he was wanting to keep the damaged item. I thought you were saying that just doing the chargeback itself when they were offering a return was fraud.

actually you dont sign any forms.  i never had to with digital river.  what happened with them i bought a few items that all got shipped together from the square enix store.  3 weeks went by after they received the return of the 4 out of the 5 items that were damaged.  still no refund so i called my credit card company with chase and did a chargeback.  the next day they refunded me the entire amount i spent(digital river).  i never signed any forms it was just a verbal complaint to my company.   i just talked to amazon as well and they said that they are only fulfilling the shipping and have no ties whatsoever with namco bandai nor will they replace or refund a damaged item.  its not fraud and namco is refusing to take back the damaged item.  im also in law enforcement so i know whats legal and whats not.  its the same exact thing that paypal does.  if someone sends you a damaged item its basically like a voided contract you are not responsible at all and are entitled to your money back.  if a company will not take back a damaged item unless you will pay for return shipping its the same as a voided contract.  they failed to fulfill their end.  theres nothing fraud with that.

Using a chargeback when Namco has already offered a refund is nothing short of fraud on your part.  to your quote you posted as well namco hasnt offered me anything.  i called the company got a tier one rep.  i sent in pics now im waiting.   with amazon i could print out a prepaid shipping label and order a replacement.  namco does not allow you to do that.  im basically waiting for a manager to let me know if they will do anything.   if the company refuses to do anything then yes im filing a chargeback for failure to fulfill their end of the contract.  

while it is a interesting topic  let keep the focus on the game not what people tend to do ( right or wrong ) after they get it an don't like the ends result.

if he get in trouble doubt he ever post for anyone too be vindicated an you already inform him of potential  risk so let move on an be happy.

as for me i really wanted the CE but hated the statue if they choice one the girls i would went for it  $70-$80 would been much nicer no statue.

actually you dont sign any forms. i never had to with digital river. what happened with them i bought a few items that all got shipped together from the square enix store. 3 weeks went by after they received the return of the 4 out of the 5 items that were damaged. still no refund so i called my credit card company with chase and did a chargeback. the next day they refunded me the entire amount i spent(digital river). i never signed any forms it was just a verbal complaint to my company. i just talked to amazon as well and they said that they are only fulfilling the shipping and have no ties whatsoever with namco bandai nor will they replace or refund a damaged item. its not fraud and namco is refusing to take back the damaged item. im also in law enforcement so i know whats legal and whats not. its the same exact thing that paypal does. if someone sends you a damaged item its basically like a voided contract you are not responsible at all and are entitled to your money back. if a company will not take back a damaged item unless you will pay for return shipping its the same as a voided contract. they failed to fulfill their end. theres nothing fraud with that.
I'm not sure where you work in law enforcement, but I'm guessing you're not very competent at it given the text walls you keep posting and your elementary school mentality. Here is the link to Namco's policy page and as part of the agreement that you accepted as part of your contract with them to purchase the item, you agreed if there was a problem, they had no obligation to replace the item, you agreed to accept a refund instead and you agreed to ship the item back at your expense (which will be refunded if it turns out to be their fault). Similarly, if you receive an incorrect or damaged item and pay with Paypal, you are obligated to pay return shipping. I've had to do it several times and it's part of the user agreement you clicked on when you signed up for Paypal.

You are the only one in breach if you fail to return the item as agreed to when you made the purchase and then do a chargeback. Are you now saying you would accept a refund, because a few pages back you claimed unless they replace the item, you would do a chargeback?

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/info/returns

i knew it, bestbuy is going to pull a demon gaze. i saw the listing last night with sold out
Why did you like my post about the movers coupon not working? I think I'll pass on the CE if I can't get the coupon to work since I really want that $13 savings. :???:

Why did you like my post about the movers coupon not working? I think I'll pass on the CE if I can't get the coupon to work since I really want that $13 savings. :???:
i accidently clicked on it. lol. wait for the $99.99 price drop. i cancelled mine from amazon, after finding out the pocket watch doesn't move, and all the other retailers have it available.

YBX87, on 21 Aug 2014 - 6:13 PM, said:
i accidently clicked on it. lol. wait for the $99.99 price drop. i cancelled mine from amazon, after finding out the pocket watch doesn't move, and all the other retailers have it available.
you obviously cant afford to pay attention cause it said it was a replica that was just a flip mirror, good luck finding that CE with a working watch

bread's done
Back