Target 1-year PSN card price mistake buy/trade/sell thread.

I just bought a ps3 over the weekend and would love to get a year of PS+. Anyone willing to trade for my Halo Reach - Game on Demand code?

If anyone wants to trade me one of their PS+ codes for some XBox Live Gold codes PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.

Where's the generosity? If I was able to pick up a bunch, I'd sell them at the price I bought them at + tax and gas. I wouldn't be trying to make a profit. I'd be helping out.

[quote name='Tsel']Where's the generosity? If I was able to pick up a bunch, I'd sell them at the price I bought them at + tax and gas. I wouldn't be trying to make a profit. I'd be helping out.[/QUOTE]

$25-$30 seems reasonable...I had to go through my time and effort to get it also, was not as easy as some.

I can either Paypal $20 (gift, so no fees), or trade you a 1600 Microsoft Pts card or a sealed copy of Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5 for the PSP (MSRP $30). And as per rules, the person with lowest feedback will go first, and that'll most likely be me.

in all honesty and without offending anybody i have to say that i don't get the point of this thread, so what about the people that got batman AC for 28 at amazon, should a thread have to be created so the ones that were left out can buy one? or with whatever deal that was on this past week? to each their own i guess o_O

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']in all honesty and without offending anybody i have to say that i don't get the point of this thread, so what about the people that got batman AC for 28 at amazon, should a thread have to be created so the ones that were left out can buy one? or with whatever deal that was on this past week? to each their own i guess o_O[/QUOTE]

I think it was to clean up the DEAL thread, since a lot of begging was going on there.

$25 for mine now, if anyone is interested. That seems to be the going CAG rate.

I have a bunch for $25 if anyone is interested. Sorry that we're selling it to you guys for $10 more than what we got it for. I'm trying to break even on my Black Friday purchases.

I got a few extra to sell, $25 each, $45 for two.
As newbie here, i can give your code 1st if you have 5+ 100% marketplace feedback, thnx.

I'll pay $22 via PayPal for a 1-year PS+ code... it's not $25 but hey, it's still a nice 50% profit for the seller. :) Please PM me.

I just had a bad experience at Target... they didn't know about the misprint but the manager was dickish about not honoring the ad. Instead of a "Sorry, can't do it," he acted like I was a criminal. Very irritating.

I hope I´m not too late for this request...
I live outside the US and I dont know if a kindly enough member of this community is willing to sell me one of this PS+ cards. I´ll gladly pay $20 (Paypal).

[quote name='SuppaMan']Sometime I get disgusted, even here. I know it's the holidays, everyone needs some extra cash, but for all the people with cards on here, honestly, how many actually went and tried for themselves anyways? With that as the case a few extra bucks isn't bad, but asking for almost $10 more? Yeah I get the market can set prices blah blah, but at the same time it is said holidays.

If I could've gotten this and picked up extra's, I would've gladly sold them at cost to just help fellow real gamers out.
[/QUOTE]
Agreed. On those rare occasions when I score extra penny guides or deals, I usually give them away, or ask for enough to cover my expenses. I probably made just as much effort as anyone here to score PS+ cards but got shut down... those who got them were just lucky. Sad that so few want to share their good fortune with others.

This used to be a community of non-wealthy folks helping each other out... now it seems like it's gone from CAG to GAG (Greedy Ass Gamer), where 50% profit isn't enough. I wish there was a way to separate the good guys from the greedy ones so I know who to take care of the next time I score a nice deal.

[quote name='canedaddy']Agreed. On those rare occasions when I score extra penny guides or deals, I usually give them away, or ask for enough to cover my expenses. I probably made just as much effort as anyone here to score PS+ cards but got shut down... those who got them were just lucky. Sad that so few want to share their good fortune with others.

This used to be a community of non-wealthy folks helping each other out... now it seems like it's gone from CAG to GAG (Greedy Ass Gamer), where 50% profit isn't enough. I wish there was a way to separate the good guys from the greedy ones so I know who to take care of the next time I score a nice deal.[/QUOTE]

been that way since 2008... or should say that it got worse after 2008... I was denied from buying more then one but granted i woulda sold them 18-20 bucks if i coulda got more sorry guys : /

D'oh, I've been out of town all week and finally got a chance to check my Target. The 3 near me all had signs posted about miss-print in ad.

Can anyone help a CAGer out with a spare for $20 bucks? I can Paypal quickly.

Much thanks.
TMG

Going to Target tomorrow to see if I can get any. If I can get some and if you'd wait till tomorrow I'd like to sell them for $21 Paypal. PM me if anyone is interested and I'll try to grab for as many people as I can.

I just got an extra 2 cards. Pm me offers. Probably going to sell for $20 but if I get higher offers then they will go to them first.

Edit: just sold one, got 1 left now.

Edit #2: Both sold, thanks cag :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stuntman21']I just got an extra 2 cards. Pm me offers. Probably going to sell for $20 but if I get higher offers then they will go to them first.[/QUOTE]Sent a PM for >$20.

EDIT: Received the code from stuntman21! Now, selling one code for $25! Just kidding...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno why people are nagging and complaining about someone who has a PS+ card and is selling for MUCH LESS than it would've cost in the store but still is making $10-15.. Dunno bout you all but my time is money, gas for me is $3.69 a gallon so for all of those complaining about making a SMALL profit on these.. Don't be a PAG.. Pathetic Ass Gamer

bread's done
Back