Target %10 almost everything

Shipping nearly kills it and Target almost always has an active 10% coupon.

Edit: I heard this was working with videogame hardware as well, this may actually be useful for some.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Shipping nearly kills it and Target almost always has an active 10% coupon.[/quote] right right !! but that code expires on 09/30/07

One thing that sucks about ordering online at Target is their cost of Shipping but either way I used the code and it worked, Got myself Final Fantasy 8. Better than nothing I guess but then again I didn't really have much choice since I got a Target giftcard and well you can only use it there.

i know theres also a $5 off $25 coupon running around somewhere. i saw it posted on AVS forum and used it to pick up 300 on hd-dvd. i'm pretty sure it was in store only though.

Do they have in store pickup? Theoretically if you could order like a Playstation 3 or new 360 (if you knew it was new...) this would be a solid deal with in store pick up.

Does the PSP lite come out before 9/30? I may buy it there so I can return it four times to Target B&M due to dead pixels (comedically happened with DS Lite).

Has anyone tried to stack this with the Target Red Card 10% off promotion? If it works I'm buying an XBox Elite asap

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Edit: I heard this was working with videogame hardware as well, this may actually be useful for some.[/QUOTE]

Not really an XBOX 360 Elite came out to $449.67 after shipping and tax and a $45 discount :(

Might as well just order from Amazon lol

bread's done
Back