Target - 360, PS3 games for $3.76

Status
Not open for further replies.

shafnitz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This was at my local American Fork, UT Target. YMMV, but be sure and let everyone know if you find the same things at your Target.

In the clearance section of the Electronics department, they had stacks of Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, and PS2 games. Some were marked at $3.76. It appeared that they were mostly EA games. Here are some of the games I saw:
:360: Madden 07 - $3.67
:360: NCAA March Madness 07 - $3.67
:360: Def Jam: Icon - $3.67
:360: All-Pro Football 2k8 - $14.99
:360: NBA Street Homecourt - $29.99 (I'm guessing this one will drop soon.)
:ps3: NBA Street Homecourt - $3.67
:ps3: Madden 07 - $3.67

Also, this Target has added an "Under $20" games aisle. Most of the 360 titles were of the Platinum Hits variety, but they had some good stuff if you haven't haven't played some of the older games. They had games for pretty much all the consoles.
:360: Call of Duty 2 - $19.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy - $19.99
:360: Viva Pinata - $19.99

UPDATE:

A lot of people have been PMing me about Def Jam and a couple other games. I'd be willing to pick up games for people, but I'm thinking I would have to charge $15/game to make it worth my time. That would cover envelope, postage, gas and time and I would make a few bucks off it. Also, I'm not going to risk sending any games until I receive payment. So, if you're interested in one of those $3.67 games, send me a PM with the following:

Name
Shipping Address
Game
System
PayPal e-mail, so I know when you've paid me

Once you have sent me that information, I'll send you my PayPal info so you can pay me. I'll be picking the games up tomorrow and most likely shipping them on Saturday. If I get more requests than Target has games, it'll be first come first served. Also, while I'm there I'll be sure and make note of the other games they have available.

I can't bring myself to even look for that deal just 'cause I'd be so upset that I spent $19.99 for Homecourt when I could've gotten it for under four dollars. Oh, CAG, you have ruined me. Now I expect too much.

[quote name='Richlough']Too bad I don't live in BFE .
They have all the good deals .[/quote]

Actually this is about 25 minutes from Salt Lake City and about 10 from Provo. Not quite BFE.

[quote name='thebob101']This has got to be YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I know, because I have been to 4 different Targets this week, and saw none of this.

The prices on Def Jam and NBA Street are pretty great. Nice find OP. I'm pretty sure that every other store is not going to have this deal anytime soon.

[quote name='shafnitz']Actually this is about 25 minutes from Salt Lake City and about 10 from Provo. Not quite BFE.[/QUOTE]
Let's be honest, all of Utah is BFE. ;)

JK, pick me up a Def Jam!

my brother wanted def jam... hell, for $4, I'd take a copy too... i'll try to check around while i'm out shopping tomorrow

A lot of people have been PMing me about Def Jam and a couple other games. I'd be willing to pick up games for people, but I'm thinking I would have to charge $15/game to make it worth my time. That would cover envelope, postage, gas and time and I would make a few bucks off it. Also, I'm not going to risk sending any games until I receive payment. So, if you're interested in one of those $3.67 games, send me a PM with the following:

Name
Shipping Address
Game
System
PayPal e-mail, so I know when you've paid me

Once you have sent me that information, I'll send you my PayPal info so you can pay me. I'll be picking the games up tomorrow and most likely shipping them on Saturday. If I get more requests than Target has games, it'll be first come first served.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Too bad Homecourt for the 360 isn't $3.67, I'd be all over that[/quote]

Homecourt already dropped out of the system (for salvage) at the Targets near me last week... last clearance price was $30, didn't even drop to 75%.

[quote name='thebob101']This has got to be YMMV.[/quote]

Did these games have long red and white price stickers that say As Is? $3.76 is a very common As Is sticker price for electronics. I got a James Blount Special Edition CD for 3.76 and MASH Season 1 for 7.xx. I've seen BluRay DVDs for 1.xx and 3.76, James Bond Ultimate Set vol 3 for 34.xx, Windows Live Care for 3 PCs 10.xx as well as DVDs and CDs, etc. Never games, darn it!!! They are usually items delivered to Target by mistake and are not in the system so they get rid of them that way. It's odd that items they sell have been As Is marked there, but it has been seen elsewhere as well. There are no price drops on As Is stuff. AllPro and 360 Homecourt are current clearance priced items. As Is items seem to be more common recently and as someone already pointed out, they covered in the Target Clearance thread. BTW, you can find As Is items in other departments as well. Of course, these misdelivered items are extrmemly YMMV.

Congrats on the find, but is this really a deal?
Perhaps you need to post in the trade section?
....offering to send for double the cost of game/tax/mailer/shipping...really belongs over in the trade forum.
"as is" are very very limited.

[quote name='shafnitz']
UPDATE:

A lot of people have been PMing me about Def Jam and a couple other games. I'd be willing to pick up games for people, but I'm thinking I would have to charge $15/game to make it worth my time. That would cover envelope, postage, gas and time and I would make a few bucks off it. [/quote]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back