Target Clearance Thread XXII

1TB Rainbow Six Bundle for $105

attachicon.gif
20170417_123608.jpg
Labeled Wrong

That's the 207-31-0016 (still $105)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally my local Target had some decent games on clearance. Picked up PvZ2 for 11.98 also grabbed One piece, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, and Naruto storm 4 all for 8.98 each. Also grabbed a payday 2 for XB1 for 5.98. there was some Far Cry 4 complete and Rory PGA for 11.98 but passed on those.

Finally bought some of these games at Target today, they had another round of markdowns this afternoon.

$2.98 Battleborn PS4

$5.98 Geometry Wars PS4

$5.98 Megaman Legacy Collection XB1

$14.98 TMNT Mutants in Manhattan

these games weren't really worth it to me at their previous prices, but this last round of markdowns was great.

Finally bought some of these games at Target today, they had another round of markdowns this afternoon.

$2.98 Battleborn PS4

$5.98 Geometry Wars PS4

$5.98 Megaman Legacy Collection XB1

$14.98 TMNT Mutants in Manhattan

these games weren't really worth it to me at their previous prices, but this last round of markdowns was great.
Looks like I'll be stopping by Target later today.

Went to my Target looking for Rory, and struck out on that.

They had a bunch of clearance, though.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst (one copy) - $5.98

Dishonored XB1 (one copy that I saw) - $5.98

Telltale Batman PS4 (multiple copies) - $5.98

handful of other titles, including Telltale Minecraft (PS4), Rise of the Tomb Raider (360), Tales from the Borderlands (XB1), and MGS: Phantom Pain (XB1, I think) for $8-12'ish.

Ashwaubenon, WI.

Grabbed MGS: Phantom Pain (XB1) for $8.98. I wanted to try to hold out for a lowish price on PC or PS4 instead, but given the state of Steam Sales, that'll be in like a decade. 

Finally my local Target had some decent games on clearance. Picked up PvZ2 for 11.98 also grabbed One piece, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, and Naruto storm 4 all for 8.98 each. Also grabbed a payday 2 for XB1 for 5.98. there was some Far Cry 4 complete and Rory PGA for 11.98 but passed on those.
Payday 2, Rory and Naruto are good flips to GS.

Battleborn is still $10 on X1 but that is damn cheap on PS4.

Five below also has Battleborne for $5.

Does anyone know if Tomb Raider (360) will see another markdown  after $12 or is that it? I'm thinking of picking it up if it goes cheaper. I have the X1 version but was hoping that or Forza Horizon 2 would be my last 360 purchases for the system.

Also, markdowns still on Monday correct?

Does anyone know if Tomb Raider (360) will see another markdown after $12 or is that it? I'm thinking of picking it up if it goes cheaper. I have the X1 version but was hoping that or Forza Horizon 2 would be my last 360 purchases for the system.

This might help you make up your mind regarding Forza Horizon 2.

Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection for $29.25 for X1 Deals w Gold starts today.

Here’s your chance to get all the great add-on content for Forza Horizon 2 in one bundle at one low price. Get the Storm Island Expansion, Porsche Expansion, VIP membership and cars, and all 13 car packs: Mobil 1, Falken Tire, NAPA Chassis, G Shock, Top Gear, Rockstar, Furious 7, Alpinestars, Pre-Order Pack, Duracell, IGN, Playground Select, and Fast & Furious car packs, as well as the Forza Horizon 2 Treasure Map. Forza Horizon 2 game required.

Here's my clearance haul from Walmart.  I spent $33.  Everything is 50% off.  I forgot to go yesterday and their supplies were running kinda low today. 

IMG_3189_zpsbjb2euje.jpg

there might be some leftovers for tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Tomb Raider (360) will see another markdown after $12 or is that it? I'm thinking of picking it up if it goes cheaper. I have the X1 version but was hoping that or Forza Horizon 2 would be my last 360 purchases for the system.

Hoping Tomb Raider drops again since it's the last physical disc that I absolutely must have for the system. I still play my 360 more than my Xbox One.

Hoping Tomb Raider drops again since it's the last physical disc that I absolutely must have for the system. I still play my 360 more than my Xbox One.
I would probably get it at $11.98 since that is 70% off and most Targets move stuff to salvage if they don't sell at 70% off. If that happens check your local Goodwill for a shot at it but who knows how they will price it.

Got Mirror's Edge Catalyst for ~$5

Homefront The Revolution for ~$5 <- I have a morbid curiosity about this. Especially since the dev has been continually updating it even though it tanked

also got Farcry 4 Complete for ~$11 figured it was good price, I know it has been cheaper digitally at times
Homefront still sucks...

video games will only go up to 70% off after that it goes salvage. only time it can go lower is if the team member wants to be nice and not salvage it but instead lower it to 90% but thats very YMMV

and piece of advise for everyone. always have someone check the price of an item. you have know idea how many times games are 70% off but the sticker only shows 30% or 50%.

This might help you make up your mind regarding Forza Horizon 2.

Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection for $29.25 for X1 Deals w Gold starts today.

Here’s your chance to get all the great add-on content for Forza Horizon 2 in one bundle at one low price. Get the Storm Island Expansion, Porsche Expansion, VIP membership and cars, and all 13 car packs: Mobil 1, Falken Tire, NAPA Chassis, G Shock, Top Gear, Rockstar, Furious 7, Alpinestars, Pre-Order Pack, Duracell, IGN, Playground Select, and Fast & Furious car packs, as well as the Forza Horizon 2 Treasure Map. Forza Horizon 2 game required.
Thanks for the info. I do have Forza Horizon 2 digitally, I just kind of want to get the 360 version as well for collection purposes and what not.

70% off generally the last stop, on very rare occasion games would go beyond that.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Damn. I guess the debate begins if I should wait or not then.

video games will only go up to 70% off after that it goes salvage. only time it can go lower is if the team member wants to be nice and not salvage it but instead lower it to 90% but thats very YMMV

and piece of advise for everyone. always have someone check the price of an item. you have know idea how many times games are 70% off but the sticker only shows 30% or 50%.
Very true. I just bought Dishonored DE, and Mirror's Edge, both still marked $9.98, but took them to the "scan for price" device in electronics and both rang up for $5.98.

Very true. I just bought Dishonored DE, and Mirror's Edge, both still marked $9.98, but took them to the "scan for price" device in electronics and both rang up for $5.98.
It really is the best advice, I became a habitual scanner once I lucked into a similar situation.

For instance right now Target has ESO Gold edition for $29 but at my store no clearance stickers just in the clearance area with a $60 tag on it. Thats a good value if you want the game with the first four expansions. No one would know if you didn't scan it.

Snagged Resident Evil Origins Collection on XBone for $9.58

Passed on Tony Soldiers War Chest for $5. I heard it wasn't as good as the past ones and I figured the online population is lacking.

They also had Sunset Overdrive, MGS V Phantom Pain and Madden 16 for $5. THPS5 was $15. They should give you $15 to take it from them.

Got an adjustment on Mirror's Edge from $10 to $6 today. Also I found it strange how wrong brickseek has been lately. Inventory showed zero at my local store yet I found three copies on the floor readily available.

Got an adjustment on Mirror's Edge from $10 to $6 today. Also I found it strange how wrong brickseek has been lately. Inventory showed zero at my local store yet I found three copies on the floor readily available.
Same thing happened to me for neon Joy Cons. Searched for them on brickseek, showed none and then store had a few when I went there for groceries

Knowing that you live in the DFW area, with so many excellent choices, this statement troubles me. :)
YOUR telling me, jus got back from DFW after spending a week there and eating like a KING..

NOW I'm going VEGAN.. seriously no joke, after all that brisket(Risky's), burgers(Tommy's, M&O), and tacos, cannot forgot my peoples staple, messican a$$ tacos(Guajardos) I ate..

I came back on some NO MAS CARNE... mADE THAT declaration on MOnday, I've been eating nothing but veggies since!

NOt sure what happened, food was outstanding but mentally and physically I felt like I got my arse kicked..

phew!

oNe

p.s. made out like a bandit at the 2 Targets, Montgomry Plaza and the one near the air base, the usuals as posted in these last 2 pages PLUS a $600 Vitamix for $250 or so.. SCORE!!

**EDIT added PS blurb above

Theres 3 xbox one controllers ocean shadow, winter forces, and blue on brickseek for N.A anyone know how much they r in store??

Picked up 

Battleborn (PS4) - $2.98

Batman Telltale (PS4) - $5.98

Geometry Wars 3 (PS4) - $5.98

Its been awhile since I was at this Target. Now they lock up their clearance games, so you have to get an employee to come over to even look at whats on clearance. I felt like I was being rushed and its really annoying since they have games randomly thrown in there.

Its been awhile since I was at this Target. Now they lock up their clearance games, so you have to get an employee to come over to even look at whats on clearance. I felt like I was being rushed and its really annoying since they have games randomly thrown in there.
Reminds me of the good ol' K-Mart days where nothing was marked as sale and you had to bring your own upc sheet to scan prices AND THEN get an employee to get the games for you and have them freak out after it rang up for under $7

And the worst was when the employees at K-Mart were acting like I was the one that changed the prices in the system or didn't want to sell me a game claiming the price was a mistake. "Someone must have entered that $1.99 price wrong, it is supposed to be $19.99." I still miss them because of the $1 - $5 games that KMart and Sears used to have so it was worth putting up with their nonsense for such cheap games.

My old local Target used to lock up all clearance games un marked and then would refuse to price check anything (before the scanners with the DCPI numbers on the side) and would insist a game was full price even if there were reports here that a game was 75% off. I started saying I want to buy the game and then changing my mind if for some reason it wasn't on clearance.

And the worst was when the employees at K-Mart were acting like I was the one that changed the prices in the system or didn't want to sell me a game claiming the price was a mistake. "Someone must have entered that $1.99 price wrong, it is supposed to be $19.99." I still miss them because of the $1 - $5 games that KMart and Sears used to have so it was worth putting up with their nonsense for such cheap games.

My old local Target used to lock up all clearance games un marked and then would refuse to price check anything (before the scanners with the DCPI numbers on the side) and would insist a game was full price even if there were reports here that a game was 75% off. I started saying I want to buy the game and then changing my mind if for some reason it wasn't on clearance.
I've still got sealed PS2 games from Sears with those goofy red stickers on them.

My favorite Sears memory of this is finding Mario Golf and Mario Baseball for GCN at $5 each. The guy didn't want to sell them to me once he rang them up claiming I needed to be over 21 to purchase them (I was like 16) so I just yelled over to my dad hidden in an aisle and had him "buy" them. I still remember that employee glaring at me as if I had just insulted his mother. That's when I learned Mario games need to be rated M (according to this guy lol)

PS4 Marvel Pinball Vol 1 $8.98

XB1 and 360 MGS: The Phantom Pain $5.98

But I think MGS for XB1 was mislabeled with the 360 sticker since it rang up for $8.98

XB1 Rainbow Six Console $174.98

bread's done
Back