Target Clearance Thread XXII

Was able to price match Syndicate again down to the $4.94 price after some light arguing and playing dumb. Dude let me return and rebuy, but scanned over the barcode so I definitely can't do it again.
How did you pull that out? Also, what do you mean by you can't definitely do it again?

Has anyone found a dirt cheap price on Battlefield 1, 4 or Hardline recently? None of em seem to be going for under the $19.99 range, even the older game. If there was a price reduction, I must have missed it.

From Wario64, someone got this XB1 controller for $21. The Targets around me still have it at $70. Maybe someone else will have luck finding one at $21.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-00-0567

71bKqHJwJlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone found a dirt cheap price on Battlefield 1, 4 or Hardline recently? None of em seem to be going for under the $19.99 range, even the older game. If there was a price reduction, I must have missed it.
I got Battlefield 1 Revolution back in January for $13.20 but that was GwG. Battlefield 4 and Hardline have been for free in the past with Xbox as well. Cheapest I'm seeing is $15.99 with Elite membership to Gamestop but I haven't even seen 4 or Hardline available at Target at all

It was awhile ago but I found Hardline for $5 Clearance at a Wal-mart. YMMV but try there.
I got Battlefield 1 Revolution back in January for $13.20 but that was GwG. Battlefield 4 and Hardline have been for free in the past with Xbox as well. Cheapest I'm seeing is $15.99 with Elite membership to Gamestop but I haven't even seen 4 or Hardline available at Target at all
Thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out.

From Wario64, someone got this XB1 controller for $21. The Targets around me still have it at $70. Maybe someone else will have luck finding one at $21.

DPCI: 207-00-0567

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

71bKqHJwJlL._SL1500_.jpg
Thanks very much for this info. BS showed only two Targets in 25 miles that had them for $21...one just 2 miles from me. Stopped by tonight right before close and snagged one. Getting an Xbox One X in a couple of months and figure this might make for a nice 2nd controller.

It wouldn't surprise me if that controller was only put on clearance at the Targets that were remodeling (the same ones that had all those Switch games on clearance recently).  None near me have it on clearance.

That controller shows in stock at a Target 35 miles from me for $21. Don't know if I want to drive that far for it.
I don't blame you, the time and gas you'd spend driving I'd say are equivalent to paying full price.

Targets around me have the controller in stock, quite a bit of them actually. But they are all full MSRP, my area sucks for clearance deals in general though.

How did you pull that out? Also, what do you mean by you can't definitely do it again?
I had done a return rebuy a little under two weeks ago for the $8.24 price. I then saw that it had gone down again in price to $4.94. Since it was under the 14 day price adjustment period, I figured I could do it a second time. After being turned down in one target (because they dont price match clearance), I went to another target and got the same spiel, he let me do a return rebuy for the lower price, but somehow put something over the barcode while it printed so the barcode is now inscannable which is why i said I definitely can't do it a third time.

I had done a return rebuy a little under two weeks ago for the $8.24 price. I then saw that it had gone down again in price to $4.94. Since it was under the 14 day price adjustment period, I figured I could do it a second time. After being turned down in one target (because they dont price match clearance), I went to another target and got the same spiel, he let me do a return rebuy for the lower price, but somehow put something over the barcode while it printed so the barcode is now inscannable which is why i said I definitely can't do it a third time.
If you REALLY REALLY wanted to, you can recreate the barcode with information from the receipt. Below all your payment information is a number with REC# in front of it. Take all of the dashes out of that number, which should be 18 digits, and put it into a barcode maker website as type CODE_128. I can't imagine you can do anything with that, but there you go. :)

Also, they may be able to just type that 18-digit number into their PoS system and retrieve the transaction that way.

Eff.

There were a handful of stores around me that had the $21 Ocean Shadow controller in stock and now they are ALL back up to full retail.

WTF

OK, you guys are now talking about return/rebuys from $8 to $5 and going through a lot of hassle to get it even lower.  Now THAT is being cheap.  :lol:

Shit, I was eyeing that store at Coit and not only it went oos, price jacked up to msrp

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
At least yours went OOS. My closest 11 stores still have stock, so I envision them all dancing in the Electronics section teasing me...

[attachment=29740:20180307_130827.jpg]

Found some Nintendo Switch games all 70% off at my re-modeling store:

207300118 Little Dew 2+ $8.98

207300122 Poi Explorer Edition $8.98

207300126 The End is Nigh $8.98

207300217 Rime $11.98

207307030 Ultra Street Fighter 2 $11.98

207301659 MXGP3 $11.98

207300660 Soldam $11.98

Went to the local Target yesterday and got the XB1 Ocean Shadow controller. BS had the price listed at $69.99. I went to the price checker and the price was $20.98. If you have time to spare and the Target is not far, check to see if it is on clearance.

Went to the local Target yesterday and got the XB1 Ocean Shadow controller. BS had the price listed at $69.99. I went to the price checker and the price was $20.98. If you have time to spare and the Target is not far, check to see if it is on clearance.
Now you are making me want to check my local Target, but I almost guarantee that wont happen at most stores.

I really want that 2DS XL but it's been sold out at the 2 stores that had it on clearance. It's also full price everywhere else.

Got Pokemon Omega Ruby for 3ds tonight for $11.98 clearance price. App showed $11.98 but register showed $19.98, price matched at customer service. So weird I had to price match the app's price because it was the price for that store.

Also got red/blue joy-cons for $55.98.

Why are they so expensive anyway. I see MSRP is $70. Is that regular price for Xbox controllers?
I think it's due to their relative rarity now (the Ocean Shadow ones), not necessarily cause they're amazing controllers. For example, as of yesterday, Amazon was out of stock on them. I think they are still available on Best Buy's website. Not 100% sure why they are re-selling so high at times. I suspect anytime there's a "Special Edition" controller and inventory out there is low due to its age, you might see the occasional crazy price for re-selling. Some people go nuts for the SE controllers, collect them, and may overpay for them.

Picked up :3ds: Yo-Kai Watch: Bony Spirits for $11.98 at the Target in Duarte. I can also confirm that all of the LEGO Dimensions stuff and amiibos are on clearance (most 30% off, some random items are 50% off), but it’s mostly fun packs that can be found for cheaper elsewhere (99¢ Only) and Animal Crossing/Daisy/Waluigi. Also tried to pickup a New Nintendo 2DS in orange/white for $44.98 that was supposedly in stock, but no one could find it even though their system said it was there in electronics.
My Switch library is my weakest one. Target needs to clearance some games so I can beef it up.
Only clearance Switch game I’ve seen anywhere around me was WWE 2K18...had it marked down 50% off to $29.98.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-1752

The LEGO Dimensions stuff and Amiibos are now also on clearance on the Target website, for those who want a slightly bigger selection, and who don't want to travel into a store.

Picked up :3ds: Yo-Kai Watch: Bony Spirits for $11.98 at the Target in Duarte. I can also confirm that all of the LEGO Dimensions stuff and amiibos are on clearance (most 30% off, some random items are 50% off), but it’s mostly fun packs that can be found for cheaper elsewhere (99¢ Only) and Animal Crossing/Daisy/Waluigi. Also tried to pickup a New Nintendo 2DS in orange/white for $44.98 that was supposedly in stock, but no one could find it even though their system said it was there in electronics.
Only clearance Switch game I’ve seen anywhere around me was WWE 2K18...had it marked down 50% off to $29.98.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-1752
WWE 2K18 on Switch is not worth any more than $10 to me. The game plays so bad on Switch, I'd pay $10 or less though to have it though.

I checked Brickseek for those clearance games though and only Soldam was on sale for $19.99, which is more than I am willing to pay for that game. Everything else was full MSRP, really would love to get a cheap copy of The End is Nigh too!

Anybody had success on the x1 blue Ocean controllers showing up $21.xx even though brickseek lists them full price?
one person jsut posted ab out that on last page, he was able to get it for $21

edit: I just went to my target and it is scanning the correct price, $69.99. :(

Got Pokemon Omega Ruby for 3ds tonight for $11.98 clearance price. App showed $11.98 but register showed $19.98, price matched at customer service. So weird I had to price match the app's price because it was the price for that store.

Also got red/blue joy-cons for $55.98.
Just means the person with the clearance gun and stickers had not scanned it yet to update the system. Happens often if you have a lazy clearance team at that store.

Anybody had success on the x1 blue Ocean controllers showing up $21.xx even though brickseek lists them full price?
Yup, got one just before my Target closed for the night a couple nights ago, right after reading the posts here. I don't like shopping there late at night but I'm glad I didn't wait until the next day. The price went back up to full price the next day. Sounds like you're talking about snagging one for the lower price *after* the markup. Anyway, my Target had two in stock but they weren't on the floor....an employee had to get one from the back for me. When I showed him the item on the Target app on my phone to locate it, he said, "oh wow", when he saw the price....I think he may have taken the 2nd one for himself. In hindsight, I should have bought both of them. Oh well...

Anyone know why the PS4 version of Batman: The Enemy Within didn't clearance out? I remember the X1 version hitting $6 a couple months ago and there's 2 copies of the PS4 version at my local Target I've been eying...

bread's done
Back