Target Clearance Thread XXII

Just picked up Lego marvel hero 2 Deluxe ps4 for $20 NBA 2K18 Legend edition Xbox One for $30. They had the same lego for xbone for $60 so i figured id pick the PS4 one up. Never really played the lego games before.
I despise when one version gets discounted/clearanced but the other becomes the red-headed step child.
I bought the X1 Deluxe of LMSH2, in the hopes it'd be cheaper this week.

Had one walmart remodel a while back that was a jackpot. Target has been so so the past couple months. Back before that it seemed okay. There were some good finds, some for keeps and some for flipping, even when brickseek said they were out of stock. Did find some copies of Dirt 4 and FFXII. Oh yeah and Return to Arkham was on clearance for $10.

Can't figure out which goodwill gets the left over clearance though.
I have seen some clearance clothes from target end up at Niagara Produce on Transit. I haven't seen target stickers at any other thirft stores though. Maybe the city mission thrift store on Dick?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen some clearance clothes from target end up at Niagara Produce on Transit. I haven't seen target stickers at any other thirft stores though. Maybe the city mission thrift store on Dick?
I can tell you it doesn't end up at the thrift stores around Walden/Dick or at least I've never seen anything from Target at any of them.

I can tell you it doesn't end up at the thrift stores around Walden/Dick or at least I've never seen anything from Target at any of them.
Thanks.

On another note, while hunting for video game deals at local targets I checked out the clearance men's clothing. Scored a nice heavy weight french terry cloth hoodie. I had been searching for one for several years after I loved my last one to death like the velveteen rabbit. And I couldn't pass it up for $15.

so if I ask the store associate to try to find a gold edition shadow of war in store (using their handheld scanner), will that work? of the gold SKU will be linked to the vanilla edition?

my point is sometimes those gold editions are in the back (my ACO was in the back for example), so If I don't see  displayed, I was gonna ask him to check in the back

so if I ask the store associate to try to find a gold edition shadow of war in store (using their handheld scanner), will that work? of the gold SKU will be linked to the vanilla edition?

my point is sometimes those gold editions are in the back (my ACO was in the back for example), so If I don't see displayed, I was gonna ask him to check in the back
Doesn't matter if they scan the sku, only vanilla would show up in the system. Searching the backroom is the only way.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

He scanned the regular version to verify if there was a sale on the game it scanned at $20 with the mobile scanner. Strange. Maybe the discount comes off once they hit a payment button? When I saw the price at the screen, I just said "Oh, I thought this game was on sale this week, never mind then." I should have just gone through with the payment to go through the entire checkout process.

I wish I paid more attention to the process when I bought Assassin's Creed.
I had the same issue today. SP Gold rang up at $60 immediately in the register, ACO Gold rang up at $30. No prompt or payment button required. I only walked out with ACO.

Checked 7 Targets in Chicago area for PS4 South Park Steel book with no luck. Anyone able to help find a copy? PM me if you're willing to help, will definitely appreciate/value your help

I had the same issue today. SP Gold rang up at $60 immediately in the register, ACO Gold rang up at $30. No prompt or payment button required. I only walked out with ACO.
When you scan the SP:TFbW GE game, it says "The Fractured SGE" (SteelBook Gold Edition) with the DPCI of 207-34-1603, which leads me to believe that not all stores have merged the Good Edition with the Regular Edition.

Edit - I just scanned the :pS4: version with these results.

If anyone is willing to trade your ACO :xb1: for my SP :XB1: plus one of the following to cover the difference, please hit me up:

$11 PayPal
$15 Xbox, PS, Steam, or eShop money

Also, I just found a few MvCI :xb1: for a straight-up trade.

High quality clearance.
bc5d841590cc7f100347c29224ecdd70.jpg

So, this had probably been covered, but has anyone who picked up the SP:FbW Gold in the last week or so had any issues with the SoT code on ps4? Hunting tomorrow (even though I haven't seen gold anything at my Targets) & just want a heads up on what to expect if I luck out.

So, this had probably been covered, but has anyone who picked up the SP:FbW Gold in the last week or so had any issues with the SoT code on ps4? Hunting tomorrow (even though I haven't seen gold anything at my Targets) & just want a heads up on what to expect if I luck out.
No issues, mine worked fine.

Got lucky and found ASO gold edition at the Northfeild Target in Denver. Someone else in this thread mentioned that they sometimes don't put the gold editions out and leave them behind the vanilla version......I just want to say thank you. Brickseek showed no stock and I've checked this Target before but on a whim I looked and bam....score.

Picked up the SP Gold edition last night for Xbox with no issue. It was in the case and the guy was confused confused by the difference in cover from the normal version, so I had to tell him they were the same. Rang up at $19.99 no problem. Redeemed the code for SOT and downloaded even though it shows as expired. 

Another Rochester NY cag here. It’s a wonder any of us ever find anything considering how many of us there are. We must suck at being el hoardos.
Up until four years ago, I did some weekend work in Buffalo. I’d hit everything from Transit to Niagra Falls Blvd to McKinley. Always had great luck at those Sears when Rochester would have nothing.
I miss going there, but too far to drive on my own dime. Plus, most of your game stores are worse (price and inventory wise) than the few we have around here.
Laughing to myself thinking about it now, I used to find decent stuff at the nasty old super flea, and there was a pawn shop in Batavia (right up the road from a Target) I’d stop at on the way home.

Anyway, when I use brickseek to search clearance games Transit Target always seems to have stock when few otjer stores do. You guys are lucky.

Anyone else noticing the Clearance deals drying up in their area? 25 mile radius from me in North ATL and there is virtually nothing...Is this the result of people hoarding for reselling?
Yeah that's probably me up here in Norcross.

Found a PS4 fractured but whole but it rang up for $59.99 with "gold edition" as the item description. Guess this particular Target has not merged the two yet.

Well the one target near me that used to have clearance only had 3 games. Guess that dream is over.

Syracuse Targets have been awful with selection for years. Now I’m Rochester area, and seemingly every time I go to one I find at least one great deal. Most recently that Story Mode game for $12.

Another Rochester NY cag here. It’s a wonder any of us ever find anything considering how many of us there are. We must suck at being el hoardos.
Up until four years ago, I did some weekend work in Buffalo. I’d hit everything from Transit to Niagra Falls Blvd to McKinley. Always had great luck at those Sears when Rochester would have nothing.
I miss going there, but too far to drive on my own dime. Plus, most of your game stores are worse (price and inventory wise) than the few we have around here.
Laughing to myself thinking about it now, I used to find decent stuff at the nasty old super flea, and there was a pawn shop in Batavia (right up the road from a Target) I’d stop at on the way home.

Anyway, when I use brickseek to search clearance games Transit Target always seems to have stock when few otjer stores do. You guys are lucky.
Greetings fellow Rochester area CAG~

Was able to pick up a SP FBW Steelbook for XB1 a few days ago at Hermitage, TN for $19.99.

Back in there today and I spy a PS4 version in one of the plastic cases on the cord.

Had the cashier ring it up for me and it was $59.99.

Guess they haven't merged that one.

Picked up the DX Version Breath of the Wild Link Nendoroid for 17.xx

DCPI 207041565
My store has it flagged at that price on Brickseek, still showing $59.99 in store :sidewaysadface:

Also, the SPFBW steelbook rang up as item not found. Reprised at $50

I was able to find an extra AC: Origins Gold (X1). Anyone interested in trading for a MvC Infinite Gold for either PS4 or X1? - Pending

My store has it flagged at that price on Brickseek, still showing $59.99 in store :sidewaysadface:

Also, the SPFBW steelbook rang up as item not found. Reprised at $50
They repriced a clearance Tomb raider at $50 for me for the same reason. Told them they could keep it.

Newest on the gaming front is the SanDisk 64GB Switch, officially licensed, microSDXC card. Originally $44.99, found for $23.48 AND $13.48.
DCPI: 056-12-0136. These were at the newly remodeled stores, happy hunting. This is So Cal, BTW. Still had lots left.

Also, found the 8-Bit Link Amiibo $9.08 at register but $6.48 on app. DCPI: 207-03-4048.

bread's done
Back