Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Off topic a bit, but has anyone been able to pick up a copy of Final Fantasy in store? Of the 11 Targets in my area, only one ever showed stock between 1 am EST and 9 am EST. 

It was available for shipping, but the gift card promo wasn't triggering. Now the vanilla version doesn't even show up in the app. 

Best Buy is the same way, none of the 3 stores around here have stock. Someone I was talking to had two copies preordered, and they only gave him one stating they didn't have enough to fulfill every pre-order. 

What a shit show. 

Off topic a bit, but has anyone been able to pick up a copy of Final Fantasy in store? Of the 11 Targets in my area, only one ever showed stock between 1 am EST and 9 am EST.
It was available for shipping, but the gift card promo wasn't triggering. Now the vanilla version doesn't even show up in the app.

Best Buy is the same way, none of the 3 stores around here have stock. Someone I was talking to had two copies preordered, and they only gave him one stating they didn't have enough to fulfill every pre-order.

What a shit show.
I ordered a deluxe edition last night around 12:40am (my target had 1 left) and just picked it up, and they had maybe 200 standard edition copies all bagged up I’m assuming for pickup. All targets near me are showing sold out lmao this game is going to break a lot of records

Its not on sale or clearance but Dredge for Nintendo Switch is available at Target right now for anyone looking for a physical copy.   It's been out of print for a little while but a reprint was mentioned a few days ago so other retailers are likely to get copies in the next few days/weeks.    

DPCI: 207-30-8213 for Dredge on NSW if anyone was curious. Sadly nothing anywhere near me. Regret not getting this when I had the chance.
Within 5 minutes of me posting this it sold out and a few got posted on ebay. Per Black Salt Games on reddit, a reprint is definitely inbound in the next few weeks so dont overpay.

YMMV on Target circle offers, I had spend $120, get $15.

there is also a circle coupon for select Mario games.  $30 off.

New Super Mario’s Bros U deludes and Super Mario Party end up being $19.99

Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario 3D world end up being 29.99
you can use it on all 4, but they must be separate orders.  

YMMV on Target circle offers, I had spend $120, get $15.

there is also a circle coupon for select Mario games. $30 off.
New Super Mario’s Bros U deludes and Super Mario Party end up being $19.99
Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario 3D world end up being 29.99
you can use it on all 4, but they must be separate orders.
I was expecting something, I have nothing useful. There's a 50% off games and a gaming accessory deal but it won't show me any applicable items. I was just hoping to get the Xbox headset for Circle credit at 50.

I had some weird targeted offer for 50% off select games. ubisoft titles like assassins creed series, just dance, far cry, mario + rabbids etc. so nothing really noteworthy since ubisoft games. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I added New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe and Super Mario World 3D to my cart, but they’re still showing up with their regular prices. Anyone having the same issue?

Never mind. You have to order them one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can confirm; they're $8.  It will likely be fixed later today.

It-takes-two-2.jpg

It-takes-two-1.jpg

Fifa '23 on Switch was also sale ticketed at $8.  But I chose to pass on those. 

Early bird gets the worm; you'd better hurry.  :)

I priced matched Super Mario 3D World to Best Buy for $50.99, then with the $30 Target Circle discount I paid $20.99.

target also has a deal on the multi option gift cards , Buy $100 get a $15 gift card. also gets 5% off with target red card and the game and grub is included which can be used to buy xbox credit. nearly 20% off if you shop at target anyway.

I also got a "make 2 $50 purchases get $15" deal.  I'm assuming pre orders won't work with it?  Can't find anything in the promotional rules

Gamestop has the Mario games on sale for $40 new. A price match + circle coupon would make them $10 each. I'm gonna try my luck today lol.

Got the last copy of wild hearts near me. Like a dragon isshin rang up full price guess I’m really not meant to have it until it’s $20 or less at bestbuy with steelbook

Copped NSMBU and SUper Mario party even though I’ve played the former before. $20 each too good to pass up

I hear Mario party is a rather weak entry and already got Superstars but again for $20 will give the motion control mini games a whirl

Just got back from my local Target, and it looks like the present sale are all EA games. Picked up the last copy of Wild Hearts for $16. Also bit on Dead Space for $27. They had Madden, FIFA, and NHL23 for $16 apiece. PGA Tour was also on sale, but I forget the price (maybe $23?) NFS Underground was $23. These were/are all PlayStation games.

Not a bad deal—I think most of the discounts are in the 60% off range, give or take. My total for the two games after RedCard was $43.xx so I’m good paying roughly $21.50-$22.00 for each at this point in the year.

Sho nuff, found the last copy of Wild Hearts at my local. Seems quite a few people were waiting to pounce on this level of price drop

FYI people are getting good discounts on iPads via first price matching with it in cart, then applying the circle coupon in checkout. YMMV because they're starting to catch on it's a double-dip on the same promo/deal as other retailers.

I wish I could justify that Wild Hearts deal, but I'm just over physical now. Plus I'm already staring down a full year of games FML.

Someone on twitter tweeted a picture of wild hearts being $15 on ps5. Guess Twitter is another place like here and slickdeals to see deals on games.

bread's done
Back