Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Grabbed Like a Dragon: Ishin! (PS5) for $17.99... WAs tagged clearance $29.99 but cheaper when scanned.

Mine wasn't even tagged clearance and rang up $17.99. Wonder if it's a system wide price now.
Thanks for this. I went to Brickseek, stupid site made me create an account now, and it reported regular price.

johnny's post made me check in store, lo and behold I found the last copy and it rung up as 17.99.

No luck on Atomic Heart though.

Thanks for this. I went to Brickseek, stupid site made me create an account now, and it reported regular price.

johnny's post made me check in store, lo and behold I found the last copy and it rung up as 17.99.

No luck on Atomic Heart though.
Did it show the game was in stock? Mine is showing full price but also says out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to try Atomic Heart, but this is the first-time hearing of it in the right price range.  Unfortunately, Targets' website shows "not sold at this location" for anywhere near here.  With how small the game section has become I don't think we're going to see this much anymore.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0117.jpeg
Haven’t seen a clearance item at my Target I’ve wanted in a year+. Grabbing this one and only video game item I found today.
when did brickseek start requiring a log in? Just went to check with the above dpci and it forced me to a login page.

I’ve been out of the country the last few weeks and not up on anything here.

when did brickseek start requiring a log in? Just went to check with the above dpci and it forced me to a login page.

I’ve been out of the country the last few weeks and not up on anything here.
I would say it started about 2 weeks ago.

Target’s ad has save $90 if you buy both Just Dance 2023 and Mario & Rabbids Sparks of Hope.  Online Just dance is 46.99 ( vs 59.99 in store), so if you add both to cart you can get both for $16.13 after red card discount.  
I think that’s a decent price for Sparks.  And I’m not sure, but wouldn’t you get gold coins for redeeming Just Dance?  
Don’t think it will last because I think they want it to cost $30 after discounts like it will in store.  

Target’s ad has save $90 if you buy both Just Dance 2023 and Mario & Rabbids Sparks of Hope. Online Just dance is 46.99 ( vs 59.99 in store), so if you add both to cart you can get both for $16.13 after red card discount.
I think that’s a decent price for Sparks. And I’m not sure, but wouldn’t you get gold coins for redeeming Just Dance?
Don’t think it will last because I think they want it to cost $30 after discounts like it will in store.
You can get Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope for even cheaper after canceling Just Dance

[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

My Target app is currently showing it at "Buy one get $45 off" but it isn't applying it to anything and Just Dance 2023 is now oos online.

Edit: Just Dance 2023 is going in and out of stock for online availability, I've gotten it into my cart a couple of times but never managed to complete an order.

My Target app is currently showing it at "Buy one get $45 off" but it isn't applying it to anything and Just Dance 2023 is now oos online.
Glitch need both of these items in your cart when you check out
How much cheaper? And did you do it? Did it work?
After cancellation it shows $9.79 after taxes, gonna be a bit lower once they recalculate tax when it ready to ship

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s what mine said as well. But I knew you had to buy the 2 games based on the ad.
If a local store still has it in stock you can try to order it for pick up (and just not pick it up if it’s too far out since they should give a refund for it).

The deal got posted to SD so it got hit hard.

Target’s ad has save $90 if you buy both Just Dance 2023 and Mario & Rabbids Sparks of Hope. Online Just dance is 46.99 ( vs 59.99 in store), so if you add both to cart you can get both for $16.13 after red card discount.
Nice find. MR was going out of stock at stores but got it in for shipping. Let’s see if this actually works.

Yeah nowhere within two states from me has both in stock. I really wish it would quit letting me get all the way to checkout before failing; I'd have already given up if it wasn't taunting me so much.

Would be a great deal if Mario was still in stock around here. Swear a few days ago it was like one of the only games they had like 10+ copies of inside their barren game cases. Probably be about $10 around the holidays. Wish it included digital which they had a plethora of.

Mario rabbis is in stock for shipping and just dance is in stock for pick up in my area, but the discount isn't applying so I'm guessing they have to be the same method?

I think that’s a decent price for Sparks. And I’m not sure, but wouldn’t you get gold coins for redeeming Just Dance?
Dang, slept in this morning and missed this earlier today. Thanks for sharing though. At that price I probably would have bit on Sparks of Hope. Funny that it's Just Dance being out of stock that's holding up the deal. The 2023 version is one of those stupid code-in-box situations by the way -- a practice that I loathe.

Yeah, given that it's just a sale on a digital code in a box the same sale should be available on the straight digital code, but we live in the worst timeline. Any time I click "notify when back in stock" I get a notification within a minute or two but I haven't actually seen it show as back in stock since this morning. Since the sale is supposed to be all week I have a little hope there will be a real restock sometime later this week once the initial hype wears down. Not that I really need it, I still haven't finished the first one.

Save $20 on select games target circle. Call of duty is the only one I was kind of interested in. Either that or wait till Black Friday

I'd wait to see what they say. As target circle offers can be targeted so it's completely possible that they got a different one that's $20 off. But only crappy stuff like call of duty and or has a purchase requirement like the 15 off 65 from a year or two ago.

I've got 20% off of limited games and 30% off one limited accessories. But joycons do work on it.

Edit..also looks like Xbox X controllers are on sale for 50 and then 30% off if you use that coupon.

Mario rabbis is in stock for shipping and just dance is in stock for pick up in my area, but the discount isn't applying so I'm guessing they have to be the same method?
I did this today (rabbids for shipping, just dance in store far away) and it worked. Cancelled just dance. $5.99 shipping though, so $15.50 + tax.

I did this today (rabbids for shipping, just dance in store far away) and it worked. Cancelled just dance. $5.99 shipping though, so $15.50 + tax.
I was going to try to do that but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere. Was going to ask what store you found but both games are now out of stock for shipping so I guess they accomplished the goal of clearing out all the copies they were sitting on.

wasn't this the figure gamestop was selling for cheap awhile ago?
GameStop and Best Buy I believe. As I recall it happened at least twice. Amazon may have price-matched as well. Besides the Metroid double pack the Zelda Loftwing Amiibo was $5 as well. Seems like both were significantly overproduced.

I was going to try to do that but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere. Was going to ask what store you found but both games are now out of stock for shipping so I guess they accomplished the goal of clearing out all the copies they were sitting on.
There got pulled from shelves. On Sunday or Monday they will magically pop back in stock in store and probably online.

My Sparks of Hope may be lost.  Last scan was Wednesday morning 2 towns over and then nothing.  Guess I’ll wait a couple more days and see what Target can do if it’s MIA.

So Sparks of Hope is back in stock on the website, and I found a location for pickup with Just Dance in stock (DC Tenleytown), but when I press checkout the order fails to complete due to some issue processing the payment. Gonna take that as a sign the universe knows I don't need another Switch game I probably won't play much. Maybe someone else will be able to get an order in now though.

My Sparks of Hope may be lost. Last scan was Wednesday morning 2 towns over and then nothing. Guess I’ll wait a couple more days and see what Target can do if it’s MIA.
So UPS scanned it again tonight. It went to NJ for some reason. So I went into the Target app to complain it’s coming late. The system credited me $5. So I’m getting it for $4.29.

If I buy a series S that comes with a digital game free. And I decide to return the series S before I open it, what happens with the digital game? Because I can’t really return that

If I buy a series S that comes with a digital game free. And I decide to return the series S before I open it, what happens with the digital game? Because I can’t really return that
The value of the digital game is pro rated. Say you pick a $60 game, so you get $360 value for $300. So it’s a discount of about 17%.
If you return the series S you will only get about $250. And you keep the unreturnable digital game.

Is it possible to change the item for shipping once it is ready for pick up? I was able to get both games ordered but they're like a 4 hour round trip drive which negates any real savings compared to sales prices. Do I have to wait until they're available for shipping again?

bread's done
Back