Target plus Shopkick: 15 dollar Little Big Planet Karting instore only

LiquidSnape

CAGiversary!
If you have the shopkick app for android or iOS you can get a coupon for 10 dollars off LBP Karting at target today, it is still on sale for 25 dollars today. Offer is only available in store. Shopkick also has a coupon for 10 off Playstation Allstars Battle Royale for the PS3. Look under the big deal book on the target page of the app for the coupons. Good luck!

[quote name='TooPoor']Can any kind soul give confirmation on 4 player split screen?[/QUOTE]

Got one, I thought this has the cross-buy something for vita tsss.

As for the MP the back of the box states 2 different things. One is "Player 1" "Network players 2-8" , then just above those info there is a graphic that says "Play together locally and online" idk which one to believe lol. I have not opened my copy, gonna play some of this later.

Thanks op. And about the coop.

Battle your friends online via PlayStation Network or in the same room using the split-screen mode,

www.littlebigplanet.com/games/littlebigplanet-karting/about

In the big book is a $10 off coupon for playstation all-stars battle royale which does support cross-buy with the vita. Fun game.

so printing the coupon image that was posted should work....correct? I have yet and probably will never get a smartphone/iphone/internet phone or whatever they are called

[quote name='spicoli420']so printing the coupon image that was posted should work....correct? I have yet and probably will never get a smartphone/iphone/internet phone or whatever they are called[/QUOTE]

I don't see any reason why it wouldnt work.

Got one. The lady who rung me up called over a what looked like a cop--maybe a Target Cop--to confirm I could use the coupon. He said "does it ring up when you scan it?" And it did, so he said it's not a problem. Whew! Last copy at the target I went to. Thanks OP.

Edit: Saw someone ask about the print-out. That's how I did mine, was a bad print too due to my printer being low on ink.

[quote name='EncodedNybble']ARG

But Sports Champions 2 was $10 and now LBP Karting is $15......I may skip out on the Karting though, I have a feeling it will be PS+ free next year :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I may have missed this being mentioned, but Sports Champions 2 for $10?

So I went to Target after printing out the coupon since I don't have a iphone/smart phone, but the guy wouldn't let me use the coupon because he said I needed to show him it on a phone and not printed out. I'm not sure if I should try at another Target or just forget about it.

Thank you OP! I wanted the Target kart & Outfit so I bought it! I already had a $25 copy so I'll just sell one on ebay to get some money back! ;)

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Sorry if I may have missed this being mentioned, but Sports Champions 2 for $10?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Amazon had it Thursday (maybe Friday too) as a price match of...someone, I don't remember. All I know is I bought it for $10, checked again right now and it's back up to $40. Maybe you missed the deal? :(

I, too, thought it was no local co-op at first but you can do it. You just have to turn the other controllers on and you'll see the other kart in your pod.

What is the tiv for this at gamestop??? Got a copy today with the coupon and used the rest of my target gc...maybe i can apply it to something there

thanks a lot, picked up the last copy at the Chino Hills, CA target
now all i gotta do is return the one i got from best buy when it arrives. xD

Saw this post while in target after i bought it from BB, but alas it was OOS. Oh well I used the holiday $5 rwz coupon so not to worried about it.

Picked up one of the last copies no problem getting the discount. The only problem was finding the copies they said they had... They had them in the ladies dept for some reason!

Nice find, OP. Thanks. This is a hell of a deal.
Didn't real past the first page but the case says 1 player but also says play together locally and online.

I also had success. Snagged what appeared to be the last one at my store.

Thank you, OP. And thank you to the cag who posted the coupon image.

Thanks, OP. I did no Black Friday b&m shopping, but we did have to run errands this afternoon and was glad to take advantage of this.

No go for me. Target guy scanned the screenshot and it wouldn't take it. I'm thinking about coming back tomorrow or trying another target.

Just grabbed the last one at my store coupon worked like a charm. Now have to return the copy I bought at Walmart on Thursday night. Thanks OP!

Hmm, is this coupon still showing up? I just saw this, grabbed the app, went into the big deal book, and I'm not seeing this coupon. I ordered a copy for $25 the other day, but $15 sounds way better. Thanks.

Edit: the clerk ran out and caught me as I was leavin the store. Said his register bugged out and it was now showing the coupon successful. So I got th great deal. Thanks op!

Thanks for the screenshot. No problem getting one for me. Nice getting the target exlusive dlc too. Hehe! Wondering how come this thread is not as popular considering how much savings one can get. is it coz the game did not takeoff?

bread's done
Back