Target plus Shopkick: 15 dollar Little Big Planet Karting instore only

LiquidSnape

CAGiversary!
If you have the shopkick app for android or iOS you can get a coupon for 10 dollars off LBP Karting at target today, it is still on sale for 25 dollars today. Offer is only available in store. Shopkick also has a coupon for 10 off Playstation Allstars Battle Royale for the PS3. Look under the big deal book on the target page of the app for the coupons. Good luck!

Got mine. Mom was already headed out that way, so I trusted it with her. She mentioned that the cashier was a bit surprised at the price and mentioned that he would love to get one at that price.

Just got back from scoring my copy. Present for the kids and me too:) My local target had a poop load of copies. The DS section however was stripped bare from the previous days madness. Thank you OP and jacknicklson for posting the pic. Without that I wouldn't of been able to get the deal.

Thanks op! My local target had a lot of copies. The online store locator said they didn't have any and calling the store didn't help. Went there and they had like 6 copies on the shelves!

[quote name='SharrdOfglass']Does anyone know if the deal extends to Sunday? Also, would anyone have a scan of the Playstation All-Stars coupon?[/QUOTE]

Today is the last day of the sale.

I would have picked this up today but SOMEBODY back on page 1 said their was no couch co-op. Turns out their is. Oh well i have too many games as it is. it has been a great weekend:)

Bummer. I was just out at TRU tonight and would have picked this up in a heartbeat (it and Target are a 25+ minute drive). Then again, maybe it's a good thing seeing how much my backlog has grown since last week. Hopefully it will find its way onto PS+ at some point.

thx OP for posting & thx 'jacknicklson' for uploading coupon
[quote name='jacknicklson']No app needed
http://d.pr/i/bqn3[/QUOTE]

worked like a charm! BTW, did we reach a consensus re local (offline) co-op play?

^Probably not because the online price is now $59.99. I'm going to Target to check the slight chance is still on sale, will post the result in the afternoon.

[quote name='usagi']^Probably not because the online price is now $59.99. I'm going to Target to check the slight chance is still on sale, will post the result in the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to hearing your results.

about to head up to my nearest target an hour away myself, already going there, might as well stop by the electronics section to take a look. will stay posted on this thread myself, while we're on the way up there.

[quote name='handsomepete']tags were changed back to 59.99 at my store, didn't think to scan[/QUOTE]

i was worried about this. It shows as $59.99 on their website. Can anyone else confirm that it went back up to price?

[quote name='Emoney244']I actually just bought this on Friday. Could I return or show them this promotion for the $10?[/QUOTE]

I've had coupons added after purchases. Go to the Customer Service and ask.

All of the Targets in my area listed it at $59.99, but I was able to get a manager to override down to $25, then apply the coupon. This deal is definitely now in YMMV territory.

[quote name='Multicron']All of the Targets in my area listed it at $59.99, but I was able to get a manager to override down to $25, then apply the coupon. This deal is definitely now in YMMV territory.[/QUOTE]

How did u convince him to do this?

I'm a massive collector of Lego, Transformers, games, etc. I'm in there all the freaking time and know most of the managers. That's why I said YMMV. Your best shot is to try to find someplace still selling it for $25 (BB? WM?) and getting Target to try a pricematch + coupon.

[quote name='Multicron']I'm a massive collector of Lego, Transformers, games, etc. I'm in there all the freaking time and know most of the managers. That's why I said YMMV. Your best shot is to try to find someplace still selling it for $25 (BB? WM?) and getting Target to try a pricematch + coupon.[/QUOTE]

So...u just told the manager ur familiar with about your collections? Like what did u say? How did the conversation go?

[quote name='Jerseyleoal']So...u just told the manager ur familiar with about your collections? Like what did u say? How did the conversation go?[/QUOTE]

No, he's saying he already knows some of the individual managers from being in there to purchase various items over the past couple of years. I will say he also helped me get the deal since I got stuck with an incompetent customer service person that was refusing to do the online price match (he got the manager he knew to point out online price matching was active and convince the customer service rep to honor the online price match). Luckily all I had to do was say the price was $25 online and they didn't check, since at that point it sounds like it could have changed back.

bread's done
Back