Target weekly ad May 8-14, 2011

Indiana Jones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
:360: Xbox 360 4GB system with free $50 gift card $199.99
:360: Save $25 when you buy the Kinect sensor ($149.99) and one game shown (Carnival Games, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Body and Brain Connection, each $49.99)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $249.99
:3ds: Save $20 when you buy two 3DS games. Offer available on titles shown and 12 more in store (Shown: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Rayman 3D, Pilotwings Resort, each $39.99)

:360::ps3: Portal 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II $39.99
:360::ps3: Shift 2 Unleashed $39.99

:360::ps3::wii: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $49.99
:ds:
iconpsp_r2.gif
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $29.99

Any Lego building set for $11.99 or less with the purchase of the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean game (not counting 3DS version).

there has to be a X360 price drop coming soon, right? it seems like there's been a $50 gift card attached for a month now

[quote name='Wario64']there has to be a X360 price drop coming soon, right? it seems like there's been a $50 gift card attached for a month now[/QUOTE]

Its been the same way with the PS3. I think they are both going to drop $50 and then start to focus on the next generation

I really enjoyed the lego pirates demo and I never buy lego games until the next few come out cause they drop to like 20 but I may have to get pirates...prolly from amazon though cause of the credit and mini figure...

[quote name='Finishoff']Amazon has Portal 2 for $39.99 seems like it has already PMed the deal.[/QUOTE]
That is because it was on sale last week for the same price at some retailers.

According to their website Dream Trigger 3DS is included in the 20.00 of 2 games. I am planning on gettng Dream Trigger and Lego Pirates tomorrow. Happy Gaming!!

[quote name='Johnnyb']According to their website Dream Trigger 3DS is included in the 20.00 of 2 games. I am planning on gettng Dream Trigger and Lego Pirates tomorrow. Happy Gaming!![/QUOTE]

Wow, i might grab Dream Trigger and Nintendog's.

If only this sale was next week though

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Any Lego building set for $11.99 or less with the purchase of the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean game (not counting 3DS version).[/QUOTE]

Correction: it does. I remember setting up a sign for it today.

The only version I think this deal excludes is the PC version.

I stopped in at Target yesterday and according to them, the same games that qualify on the website aren't the same ones that qualify in store. There was no "Buy 2, get $20 off" sign on several games, such as Dream Trigger, Street Fighter, Steel Diver, and Super Monkey Ball.

I asked the sales associate if those games qualified and she said no. I pointed out that they were on the website, so she scanned several of them. According to her, she said that the deal showed up on the titles with signs that she scanned, but not the ones without signs (the four I listed above).

Anyone had any luck with those four games in store?

[quote name='JG5253']Its been the same way with the PS3. I think they are both going to drop $50 and then start to focus on the next generation[/QUOTE]

It was that way with PS3, but it seems like all the bonus credit deals are gone now. Figures that my PS3 would YLOD right after the sales disappeared.

[quote name='happydogs']It was that way with PS3, but it seems like all the bonus credit deals are gone now. Figures that my PS3 would YLOD right after the sales disappeared.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop is giving out 100 off coupons seemingly at random. It's a long shot but you can go beg with the dozens of others in that thread and see if you get lucky.

I just got back from Target and they had Portal 2, both 360 and PS3 version on a display in front of the electronics section still marked $59.99. I didn't get a price check since I already own it, but I thought it was worth sharing. This was in Norfolk, VA, btw.

I suppose the message is call ahead for a price check.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Gamestop is giving out 100 off coupons seemingly at random. It's a long shot but you can go beg with the dozens of others in that thread and see if you get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i've seen the threads, but no luck with an e-mail from Gamestop. It's like they're taunting me with the deal. Oh well. As for begging, i may be a cheap ass gamer, but i still have my dignity.

Thanks for the heads up, just the same.

Are you magical?

If these are the ads for 8/14 they are pathetic.

j/k.

I know you meant to put 5/15 in the title.

I kid, I kid...

bread's done
Back