Tax Free OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, snap! It's budge's birthday? Happy birthday.
[quote name='Maklershed']Hey B-B-B-Brak .. There's something I've been thinking about and I can't make a decision on it. The thought of it has been running like a mobius strip in my mind. So I'm hoping maybe you can shed some light on this. Who would win in a rap battle between Marvo and J-Dub?[/quote]
Your Boy Marv-O, no doubt.

birthdaycakewc0.jpg

[quote name='prmononoke']Gwen, if you happen to see this before you get more Pub Games codes (if you are getting more), I would love to be added to that list.

If that isn't possible, not a big deal.[/quote]I'll try my absolute best.

Oh hey, Happy birthday guys.

[quote name='Trakan']Brak, if get those today, should I just ship them the cheapest way possible?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That'd be fine.

Thanks. :cool:

I can't believe my mom looked for / found the Boba Fett Mighty Mugg, and didn't accidentally buy the Jango Fett one.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey Gwen, look at what I preordered ...

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Scien...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1218895188&sr=8-1

:whee:[/quote]Nice Mak! But I'll be hurt if you don't invite me over to watch 'em with ya. Have you seen any of these yet? There's a good 20ish minutes of First Spaceship on Venus that could have been cut for many reasons, but I actually like that film. :oops:

[quote name='lilboo']Hey wait.. Gwen how are you getting codes?![/quote]I'd like to say my feminine wiles and gorgeous looks, but it's more like just very friendly and accommodating store personnel. =\

If you do, you need to hit a sista up!
Ya dang Moochers! Sure, get in line. But you have to help me find some good clothes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brak']I can't believe my mom looked for / found the Boba Fett Mighty Mugg, and didn't accidentally buy the Jango Fett one.[/quote]

I found Bubba Fatt a week or so back, and almost succumbed to the the Mugg insanity.

The only other one to tempt me so was Captain America

I NEED the Thor Mugg though, then Cobra Commander for sure

[quote name='guinaevere']Nice Mak! But I'll be hurt if you don't invite me over to watch 'em with ya. Have you seen any of these yet? There's a good 20ish minutes of First Spaceship on Venus that could have been cut for many reasons, but I actually like that film. :oops: [/quote]

The only one I don't remember is Werewolf. Maybe when I saw a little bit of it I could remember it but otherwise it's just not coming back to me. The First Spaceship on Venus was the one where Venus was just a jungle with a red (or was it green?) filter on the camera right?

I need to get the one with Girl in Gold Boots and Time Chasers. Those are two of my favorites.

[quote name='manthing']I found Bubba Fatt a week or so back, and almost succumbed to the the Mugg insanity.

The only other one to tempt me so was Captain America

I NEED the Thor Mugg though, then Cobra Commander for sure[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The Thor one is sick.

I bought the Cap'n America one. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']The only one I don't remember is Werewolf. Maybe when I saw a little bit of it I could remember it but otherwise it's just not coming back to me. The First Spaceship on Venus was the one where Venus was just a jungle with a red (or was it green?) filter on the camera right?[/quote]Werewolf is ...the movie is hilarious on it's own for being so SO bad. The riffing was fantastic, making it one of the funniest MSTs ever. I was about to say a few things about the movie, but you'll just enjoy watching it for what it is.

I need to get the one with Girl in Gold Boots and Time Chasers. Those are two of my favorites.
Have those officially released? If not, I can set you up.

Sit like a proper junkie.
I had such a pretty MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNND!!!!!!

You and he would have fun discussing movies. He's currently yelling at me because "you don't know rushmore or the royal tannenbaums?!?!?!" le sigh.

So does he. Why he tollerates me, I have no idea. It's quite interesting talking with him. It's essentially tons of stuff I dont know anything about and me bugging him about his broken psp.

Did he drop his PSP in the toilet?

(My wiener blocked mine from falling in, once. :cool: )

[quote name='guinaevere']No, the analog stick keeps breaking on him. I think this is the third time he's having to replace it.[/QUOTE]
Well, that's not exciting...

One of those blank Munnies might be better for that Hitler custom I want to make, as I'd like it to have ears.

happy tax free weekend to everyone in Massachusetts as well! [heh too bad I live so close to the NH boarder, that place is tax free every day!]

[quote name='Brak']One of those blank Munnies might be better for that Hitler custom I want to make, as I'd like it to have ears.[/quote]
You'd definitely have a larger selection if you want to do it on a Munny.

[quote name='manthing']Moustache and no glasses[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, but shipping is $8. :/

Much better. Basketball on + giant omelet was definitely the way to start the day off. When I turned the TV on and some Chinese children's gymnastic troupe were on I damn near threw my remote through my window.

That's fantastic.

I like how I just found a store that apparently has Kozik's Smorkin' Mongers and Menthol Mongers available as shipping in 2-3 days but I can't add them to my cart. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back