TenneCAGs

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I think it'd be pretty rad if someone with better image-generatin' skillz than me made a graphic of this. Y'know, to help us rep TN...

And a pun. Anyway, yeah, I'd be sure to include it in my sig.

Good day.

edit: If this wasn't supposed to be in this forum, my bad.

Nashvillians went to my local Toys R Us and picked up the 12 month live w/ Mech Assault pack for $23; there was still one left after I bought mine. So you might want to check your stores.

Oh yeah. Odenat, I've played me some Culdcept over last summer, beat the story mode and haven't really touched it since then. I'm in Nashville for the next 2 months (goin' to Tokyo after that, aww yeah). If you have any luck rounding up some players, let me know.

More people should play that game; it's seriously great.

[quote name='theq87']Oh yeah. Odenat, I've played me some Culdcept over last summer, beat the story mode and haven't really touched it since then. I'm in Nashville for the next 2 months (goin' to Tokyo after that, aww yeah). If you have any luck rounding up some players, let me know.

More people should play that game; it's seriously great.[/QUOTE]
Bring me back a white Saturn, yo. :)

[quote name='specialk']probably a little late, but which is your local TRU?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you're asking me , but if so I was talking about the TRU in Clarksville and yes you were late because I went back to try and snag the last for trade here.

While I'm on the topic I was in TRU today and picked up Project Snowblind (9.98 PS2) and was hoping to get Geist. Well Geist was sold out, but the sales guy informed me that they will be getting some more clearence titles; only know of Geist.

Incase anybody didn't see my post in the main forum i'm willing to pick up Donkey Konga for anybody who wants it. The cost of the game game/bongos after tax is $21, not much of an idea how much shippinhg would be though.

I guess I should go ahead and represent as well. Hville, TN is my hometown and I'm going to MTSU! I would definately like a sig to represent TN.

Off topic....One question that I've been wondering...how the heck can I get rid of the CAGiversiary status? It's bugging me. lol

[quote name='tayaf69']I guess I should go ahead and represent as well. Hville, TN is my hometown and I'm going to MTSU! I would definately like a sig to represent TN.

Off topic....One question that I've been wondering...how the heck can I get rid of the CAGiversiary status? It's bugging me. lol[/QUOTE]

Hendersonville? And you live in Murfreesboro while you go to MTSU?

[quote name='Scorch']Hendersonville? And you live in Murfreesboro while you go to MTSU?[/QUOTE]
Ya, I have an apartment in Mboro with my friends. I go home some weekends since I work closer to Hville.

Scorch texted me, wanting me to post that the Murfreesboro Rhino has a complete used Phoenix Wright for $24.99, but I'm not going to do it.

[quote name='guessed']Scorch texted me, wanting me to post that the Murfreesboro Rhino has a complete used Phoenix Wright for $24.99, but I'm not going to do it.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha, thanks.

Yeah, anyone looking for PW should give the local Rhino a call and head on down there, they only had one.

[quote name='swick']I want! Damn, that means I've got to drive to the boro...

Edit: I drove to the boro.[/QUOTE]

So you are the one that got it? Good.

Hastings has Guitar Hero (New) for $69.99. They also had a used copy of Call of Duty 2 for the 360 for $34.99.. dunno why it was so cheap, but it was. Wasn't a clearance rental or anything, just a complete used copy. They had a used PD:Z Collector's Edition a few weeks ago, it was also $34.99.

Dammit, I missed that post. I'm never going to get a PW... I just refuse to pay $50+ or whatever the hell it's going for now.

[quote name='mietha']Dammit, I missed that post. I'm never going to get a PW... I just refuse to pay $50+ or whatever the hell it's going for now.[/QUOTE]
Last I heard, the Game Crazy down there had a new copy. And if they don't have it now, they can always have another store send it to them.

[quote name='swick']Last I heard, the Game Crazy down there had a new copy. And if they don't have it now, they can always have another store send it to them.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore.

Mietha - If you have a cell phone, PM me the number and i'll send you a text when I run across a copy.. I seem to find copies frequently (I already have it)

The Target here in M'Boro has 8 Guitar Heros in stock - at $59.99. I thought it retailed for $69.99, then EB and Gamestop at $79.99.. but sure enough, marked $59.99.

I see your post, and it makes me weep.

For those of you who actually live in Nashville and would be willing to pick up and send the following items that neudog has so kindly brought to my attention, that would be spiffy:

Cool Springs Sears:
Wrath Unleashed $2.97 (Xbox version please)

Rivergate Sears:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $4.97

Old Hickory Target:
Star Ocean $2.98

Franklin K-Mart:
Mario Bros. e-reader cards $.40

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I see your post, and it makes me weep.

For those of you who actually live in Nashville and would be willing to pick up and send the following items that neudog has so kindly brought to my attention, that would be spiffy:

Rivergate Sears:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $4.97
[/quote]

I went to Rivergate on my lunch break, but they must have sold out of KH:CoM at that Sears (not really surprised).

There are still several copies of Starsky & Hutch (PS2) at the Rivergate BB, but nothing else (there was one Shaman King: Spirit Wolf (GBA) that I snagged).

I hope everyone's alright after those storms yesterday.

I'm kinda worried. I think Guessed lives out in the area that got hit (but i'm not 100% sure), and I tried text messaging him 2 or 3 times, but I can't get ahold of him. Well, his last activity was yesterday at 6:55PM, so hopefully he's alright.

Yes, I saw on tv, hopefully everyone is o.k. The sirens also went off around noon here, I was really stressed out about it yesterday.

Yeah, I've been wondering about a lot of my pals... especially a girl in Lawrenceburg who I admired for quite some time; her area looked like it was seeing a lot of bad weather, and considering that her birthday was the day before and she just gave birth about a week prior... that would kinda suck to have your house hit. Though I haven't heard much about that area.

Here's hoping everyone's cheapass game collections are intact ;)

I live south of Knoxville, and fortunately the storm didn't hit us nearly as bad as it was supposed to. My prayers go out to anyone affected by the storm.

I will be in Tennessee tomorrow and for the next 3 days mainly to visit Graceland. Are there any good gaming stores around or any places of interest that I should visit? They tell me BBQ food is great down there. Thanks in advance for any info !!!

The specialty stores around here are your usual EB/Gamestop domination, nothing special. For BBQ, I recommend The Rendezvous downtown and there was The Public Eye but I believe it burned down awhile ago. Tops has good bbq sandwhiches. And to comment on those storms, I hope everyone is o.k., I would be just FINE with not seeing another week like that for the rest of my life.

I live in Hendersonville. It's crazy what all the tornado did. They don't show it on the news, but there are entire neighborhoods around me that are completely gone. I have some pics if you guys are interested

Those of you in or near Murfreesboro..

Rhino has a new copy of Phoenix Wright for $29.99.. Media ReRun (a store next to Rhino) has a used 360 core for $249 and a used 360 premium for $349.

Man, the weather lately bothers me. I hope everybody is o.k. Never seemed to be this bad...all the severe weather thats been happening around, got me thinking about not having a basement, know what I mean? I think I'm going to develope a phobia if this keeps up.

Just to let the other middle TN CAGs know the Antioch CC has the following from the CC 8.96 clearance:

Indigo Prophecy PS2x2 Xbox x1
Wild Arms 4 x5
Castlevania CoD x2(both systems)
Sid Meirs Pirates
Tales of Phantasia
Half Life 2
The Warriors (Both systems)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory PS2
Driver Paralel(sp?) lines

thats all I can recall from memory

I haven't been to the cool springs one and don't intend too but if anyone does go i'm looking for We Love Katamari, and Gaunlet Seven Sorrows(Xbox)
I have Marc Echo LE and a Guilty Gear DS also CML if you have thoose

A CC $8.96 Sale update for CAGs in Knoxville and surrounding areas...

Went to the CC near Knoxville Center Mall yesterday and snagged a few things and saw a few others.

My take (all for XBOX):

Warriors (at least 2 left)
Hulk:UD (one left)
Indigo Prophecy (2-3 left)
Time Splitters (last one)
Gun (3 left)
From Russia With Love (2-3 left)
Castlevania:COD (found 3 more hiding behind some other game)

Here's what I saw:

Chicken Little
College Hoops 2k6
GTA San Andreas
Kingdom Under Fire
Matrix Path of Neo
Moto GP 3 (aka Ultimate Racing)
NBA 2k6
NBA Street V3
Full Throttle

Going back today to exchange a DVD I accidentally bought in FullScreen, but will probably hit the CC on the West side of town. Will try to report back.
Hope that helps.

[quote name='Dreamstate']Knoxville Represented....[/quote]
[quote name='The Swan Princess']I live in Knoxville/Farragut...[/quote]
[quote name='kim9636']Kingston here.

I have so many places I could shop within a 25 mile radius its silly. I could hit Knoxville, Lenior City, Oak Ridge, Rockwood....[/quote]
[quote name='Terabyte7']I live south of Knoxville...[/quote]
[quote name='matowest']A CC $8.96 Sale update for CAGs in Knoxville...[/quote]

Knoxville / Oak Ridge CAGers FTW!!

[quote name='magnification']New CAG here from Memphis[/quote]

Hopefully you'll get on the boards more, since you only have 1 post now...

but hooray for Memphis CAGs, I think that makes 2 of us

I was in Memphis last week and visited a CompUsa closing sale at 385 + Riverdale. All games 30% off, strategy guides 60% off. Lots of XBOX, some PS2 and gamecube.

[quote name='Zygote']I was in Memphis last week and visited a CompUsa closing sale at 385 + Riverdale. All games 30% off, strategy guides 60% off. Lots of XBOX, some PS2 and gamecube.[/quote]
Your kidding me. Where am I going to buy pc games now. That was the only store I knew of that had a halfway decent selection. Bummer. :cry:

[quote name='Zygote']I was in Memphis last week and visited a CompUsa closing sale at 385 + Riverdale. All games 30% off, strategy guides 60% off. Lots of XBOX, some PS2 and gamecube.[/quote]

Your kidding me. Where am I going to buy pc games now. That was the only place I know of that had a decent selection. Bummer. :cry:

[quote name='Odenat']so who in middle TN is camping out for a ps2 or wii?[/QUOTE]

I honestly feel every CAG should be camping out for the PS2... :rofl:

Seriously though I will be probably camping out for both. Already planned for it with the PS3 and now that GS is not taking preorders I'll have too with the Wii as well.

although i'm in KY, I consider myself a TenneCAG because I do all my shopping in Clarksville and I live just about on the border. Still haven't decided on camping out yet....

Ha, even though I won't be camping for a PS3 or Wii, it would be out of the question... in order to get the system, camping for hours, you'd be stabbed/shot/robbed by the time you got yours

For all you Nashville CAG's I was at the Brentwood Best Buy and saw the following "clearance" items:

- Prey: CE/LE (360) : $49.99; 3 remaining
- Madden 06 (360) : $19.99; 6-7 remaining
- Suffering: Ties That Bind (PS2): $9.99; 4-5 remaining
- Trapt (Ps2): $14.99; only 1 copy left at around 3:30 p.m. today
- Godfather Special Edition (Xbox) : $29.99; 4-5 remaining
- Madden 05 (Xbox) : $9.99; not worth it but I thought I would mention it
- Logitech PSP speakers : $29.99; 3 remaining

All these items are in the front of the store across from the "New CD" releases. Also I said they are clearanced because they had big yellow stickers w/ hand written prices.

hate to say it but those aren't great prices.
wish you could join me in flipping all those games neudog, i'm having a blast and making a killing in credit. I think a few of the employees are starting to catch on though. I may have to end up going to a GS/EB outside of our area. :lol:

[quote name='Wolve22']hate to say it but those aren't great prices.
wish you could join me in flipping all those games neudog, i'm having a blast and making a killing in credit. I think a few of the employees are starting to catch on though. I may have to end up going to a GS/EB outside of our area. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know they aren't as "cheap" as they could be, but I thought I'd share:) I wouldn't worry about the trade in, as long as you're not trading in multiples of one game you're good. I will he heading in sometime this week to trade in games maybe I'll bump into you. If I'm there I'll be wearing a Dallas Cowboys hat with a Star right in the middle front.

and all this time I thought you were a Titans fan.......I'm going to stop by the EB at the mall later on today to flip 33 games I picked up at the GS yesterday. I might go buy as many of the 33 games I can find at the GS at the mall so I can flipt those at another one of the GS/EBs elsewhere. I've wondered though if you can trade in the same game if it is on a different console.
Yea, if I ever see a guy at a GS/EB with a Cowboys hat on I'll say hi.

[quote name='thamaster24']Ha, even though I won't be camping for a PS3 or Wii, it would be out of the question... in order to get the system, camping for hours, you'd be stabbed/shot/robbed by the time you got yours[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm too worried about this, but for those of you who are you should wait at Wal-Mart. I say this because at my store there is a local cop on duty 24/7, so you would have some protesction. Also with Wal-Mart depending if you're alone or with someone you can either sit your things down and have a clerk watch them or wait in the store until the other party went and got their vehicle. Though crime is evident throughout the U.S. there really wasn't any related story when the 360 launch. Good luck and don't forget those Flak jackets.:rofl:

[quote name='Wolve22']and all this time I thought you were a Titans fan.......I'm going to stop by the EB at the mall later on today to flip 33 games I picked up at the GS yesterday. I might go buy as many of the 33 games I can find at the GS at the mall so I can flipt those at another one of the GS/EBs elsewhere. I've wondered though if you can trade in the same game if it is on a different console.
Yea, if I ever see a guy at a GS/EB with a Cowboys hat on I'll say hi.[/QUOTE]

The Titans are my AFC team, but second in my heart. Once a Dallas fan always a Dallas fan. I got to catch about 7 of the Titans training camp sessions when they were at APSU. If the organization had drafted Leinart I would have cut all ties with the Titans. Also if you do see someone with a Dallas cap at EB/GS make sure it looks like this before approaching them:

is

bread's done
Back