Terabyte7's Bailout Tradelist!

Please check my list for the NES GBA SP and Rock N Roll Racing. If possible, I'd like pics to see te condition of the box/manual (rock n roll racing)

Your TMBO, is that the Greatest Hits package with the bonus disc? Or is it the game with the cardboard thingie?

Added 2 original Nintendo Super Power Stamps that I found while looking for something to show Rig, and a bunch of video game manuals (including a PS Final Fantasy 7 manual with both the front & back case inserts - non greatest hits! - mint - perfect for someone wanting to make their copy look like an original again!)

Phew, what a long read! :p

Would you be so kind as to send me pics of the two R&C posters and the LTTP mini-standee?

CML for Resident Evil Promo Baseball Cap (dark blue, S.T.A.R.S. Raccoon Police Dep written on front, Capcom logo on back - new) + PS Final Fantasy 7 manual & front/back non-gh case inserts (mint)

CML for GBA SP Classic NES Edition (opened - mint - complete - maybe)

I have Star Wars: Battlefront...but on the Xbox. =/

Top Gun Promo Baseball Cap (dark blue, Top Gun Combat Zones Test Pilot written on front - new)

Slight interested, CML. Or shoot me a offer for cash (although I would MUCH rather trade ;) )

GBA SP Classic NES Edition (opened - mint - complete - maybe)

Games:
SNES Captain America and The Avengers (complete - nearmint)
GB Pokemon Blue Promo Mew Cart (game only - mint - This was for a special promotion that TRU did years ago when kids could bring their pokemon red/blue carts in and trade one of their pokemon for a rare Mew, back when there was no other way to get one. The cart came preloaded with a couple hundred Mews initially and still has 189 Mews left on it.)
GBC Pokemon Gold retail preview cart - full version (cart only - mint)
GBC Pokemon Silver retail preview cart - full version (cart only - mint)

Player's Guides:

Ico Prima guide (nearmint)
Manhunt Brady guide (mint)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Nintendo guide (nearmint)
Pokemon Gold/Silver Nintendo guide (nearmint - address label on back)
Resident Evil Outbreak (small bend in spine - mint pages)
Syphon Filter Prima guide (mint)
Syphon Filter 2 Prima guide (mint)

Misc:
PS2 Gameshark Sharkport Code and Save Transfer Kit (new/sealed - mint)

Promos:
GB Pokemon Blue Promo Mew Cart (game only - mint - This was for a special promotion that TRU did years ago when kids could bring their pokemon red/blue carts in and trade one of their pokemon for a rare Mew, back when there was no other way to get one. The cart came preloaded with a couple hundred Mews initially and still has 189 Mews left on it.)

interesting in the following items, got a price in mind?

I believe I might have a spare copy of Prince of Persia The Sands of Time but I'll get back to you

I see so much though I do have money yay

Games:
PS2 Twisted Metal Black Online (opened - game/manual/cardboard sleeve - mint)
Sega CD Stellar-Fire (complete - mint disk/instructions - very good case)
Sega CD Lunar 2 (complete - mint disk/instructions - near mint case)
Sega CD Ultraverse Prime/Microcosm Bonus Pack (opened - mint)
Sega CD Mary Shelley's Frankenstein/Bram Stoker's Dracula Bonus Pack (opened - mint)
Sega CD Silpheed (sealed - mint - maybe)
Sega CD Star Wars Chess (opened - mint disk - nearmint instructions/case - maybe)

bread's done
Back