Terabyte7's Bailout Tradelist!

Haha, in the spirit of pictures, I'm interested in the "True Crime Miniature Remote Control Car (unopened - includes transmitter/charging base)"

I'm really interested in the promo stuff, can I get a picture of what these two look like?

XBOX press junket promo backpack (new)
Capcom press junket promo shoulder bag w/ Tips & Tricks dogtag and business cards (new)

[quote name='Maklershed']How in the hell did you get all that stuff? Are you gaming press or something?[/QUOTE]

Heck, that isn't even the better half of all the promo stuff I own. It's mostly just the result of selling video games at Toys R Us for 12 years and becoming good friends with every video game rep that comes to the store. The Sony rep that services the store I work at will order me anything that I ask her to, so she gets me extras whenever something good comes out, and I try not to abuse the relationship too much. :)

what are the prices fo these:

GB Pokemon Blue Promo Mew Cart (game only - mint - This was for a special promotion that TRU did years ago when kids could bring their pokemon red/blue carts in and trade one of their pokemon for a rare Mew, back when there was no other way to get one. The cart came preloaded with a couple hundred Mews initially and still has 189 Mews left on it.)

Player's Guides:
Tomb Raider 3 Prima guide (nearmint with complete PS lid sticker and memory card sticker sheet)

PS Tomb Raider 2 manual non-gh (mint)
PS Beyond the Beyond manual non-gh (mint)

Videogame Promos:
Nintendogs Promo DVD (new - mint)
Limited Edition MLB Promo Pedro Martinez Photo/Signed Baseball (sealed - mint)

Interested in...
XB Jade Empire LE (sealed - mint)
Sega Genesis Phantasy Star 3 (opened - complete)

I have from your want...
Conker Live and Reloaded
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
Outlaw Golf
Outlaw Volleyball

but there's akot more to see so CML and PM if u see anything or not ;)

Interested in some of the promo stuff. So much and too much to process. Plus I am afraid to sent offers I think are good, but insulting to you. Promo stuff is always hard for me to tell. All the colors. I'll look later.

bread's done
Back