Terabyte7's Name My Baby Contest! Contest Over!

Glenn - Chrono Trigger
Malek - Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Ash - Army of Darkness or Pokemon (your preference of origin...)
Kain - Final Fantasy IV or Legacy of Kain series
Tommy - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

I applaud your game name related quest. In a similar move, my son and daughter were named after X-Men characters. My son got both first and middle X-names: Logan Charles. We all know Logan is Wolverine. My wife and I both have fathers named Charles, so that's the actual origin of the middle name. Though, it works with the X-theme, too. My daughter is named Emma (after Emma Frost, the White Queen). If by some tiny chance we have another boy, I'm so gonna push to name him Wade Wilson (Deadpool)!

[quote name='kromekoran']Thor Deathbringer lastnamehere.

seriously though, if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have a kid, I will name him that.[/quote]
Not if I beat you to it!!!!

Name your son Mr. Blonde, Or Mister Blonde if that is a better first name...

Cecil or Tellah (FF4) i dont think anyone said it yet and i think it would be a good first name depending on the last name ;)

Well, anyways, since no last name was given...

I'd like to suggest the names..

Jin [my favorite Xenosaga character Jin Uzuki, the super cool MVC character Jin Saotome, there is also a Jin in Samurai Champloo as well as in Bleach]

Hoennheim [personally I think he was the coolest male character in FMA, plus it's an actual place in Germany, and sounds pretty mysterious..]

Mako [mako reactor in FF7, mako shark in real life, and the super cool beautiful and powerful Sailor Jupiter's name..plus Mako is also a voice actor for uncle on Avatar..I think the name Mako sounds cool..a good unisex name]

Axel [Kingdom Hearts anatagonist and the lead character in Streets of Rage, both were cool strong characters and great fighters]

Hiro [unisex Japanese name. the cool and sweet Hiro from Lunar Eternal Blue is the main character [male] and also female, the beautiful and lovely voice of SPEED Hiroko...so it's a good name for boys or girls]

I think all are good suggestions: Jin, Hoennheim, Mako, Axel, Hiro

[quote name='yukine']You forgot Jin Kazama, from Tekken. :D[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post that actually!

Jin is a very honored name in fighters.

[quote name='sarausagi']I was just about to post that actually!

Jin is a very honored name in fighters.[/quote]

When spelled differently, it is also a very honored name in liquors. :D

Marcus Dominic

(I would have said Fenix, but thats not a "regular" name. Don't want the kid to get made fun of in school...)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']star wars names?

chewbacca (chewie for short)
anikan (cant spell)
mace
yoda[/quote]

I'm up for great movie names as well...especially from the fantasy/sci-fi genres. My wife's already shot down Chewbacca though... :)

1.gif

[quote name='Terabyte7']OK, does anyone have any classic or contemporary sci-fi/fantasy literary names?[/QUOTE]
Ender Ent Calrissian Jr. Shabadoo

[quote name='Terabyte7']OK, does anyone have any classic or contemporary sci-fi/fantasy literary names?[/quote]

Its a guess in the dark, but maybe Faust?

Cameron Balthier Terabyte Jr.

[quote name='Terabyte7']OK, does anyone have any classic or contemporary sci-fi/fantasy literary names?[/quote]

ED-209.

[quote name='Terabyte7']OK, does anyone have any classic or contemporary sci-fi/fantasy literary names?[/QUOTE]

Gort.......haha figured you'd probably not like that one.

how about Klatu? ;) (or better yet Klatu Verata .....cause when you think about it the movie's so old that people of his generation may not see the name as so blatant)

Or you could just watch all of Star Wars or Serenity/Firefly to get something nice.

first name: Cage
middle name: Johnny

from mortal kombat, i would tell you to use Jax, but thats for my future budle of joy, which will hopefully not be for a couple years

I'll give this a shot...
how about-

Adelbert Marc
(from ff 9, Steiner) & (from GOW. Derived from marcus)

Kain Fraust
(from ffIV) (the middle name is from a boss in an RPG, I just forget which one...srry)

Janus Lohan
(from Chrono Trigger) & Lohan sounds nice with it, I think.

[quote name='Terabyte7']OK, does anyone have any classic or contemporary sci-fi/fantasy literary names?[/quote] Lando
Anakin

250px-Zapp_Brannigan.png

Zapp Brannigan

bread's done
Back