Terabyte7's Name My Baby Contest! Contest Over!

Locke Aiden """""
uncommon names...video game name....100% less likely to get your poor kid beat up in school like these other names..

Zidane Thomas

Can be shortened to just Dane. Also more socially acceptable than Lehkxsus Korvasea Johnson. Try getting into middle managemnet with a name like that.

[quote name='goatindaruffness']Go with Xandir...
Or Karn (as in Kin Korn Karn of Pro-Wrestling fame)
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

Drawn Together totally skewed my perception on the name Xandir.... it would have been a good kid name too....

The character from Fighting Vipers (sega saturn):

Raxel: the narcissistic lead singer and guitarist for a hair metal band called 'Death Crunch' with KISS-styled armour (pretty much looking like Ace Frehley's outfit) and carrying a red electric guitar, Raxel is the son of an Armstone City councilman, a drop out who left home after a fight with said father, Raxel has simply entered the tournament to highten his own profile and become further famous. According to his profile Raxel is a vegetarian. His birthday is the 26th of February.

Note: Raxel's name is strikingly similar to Guns N' Roses' frontman Axl Rose. There is no official confirmation however that he is in any way based on him, as he doesn't really look like Rose, but more like ex-Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach or Poison's vocalist Bret Michaels.

Issac

Also maybe you could use a normal name but give it a different spelling or pronounciation like Jason = Jacen

You don't want to be too cruel to your son/daughter ;)

P.S. What was your choice for a girl name?

[quote name='dopa345']A few more random male video game names

Atton
Raphael
Marduk
Valdemar
Sarevok
Valens
Gracian
Kendall[/quote]

Marduk TOTALLY rules. He TOTALLY does.

Aybabtu.png

CATS

Wayne? (Lost planet as well as others)
Chad? (A few games as well as being a cool name)
Alex D(some middle name that starts with D)? (Deus Ex Invisible War)

[quote name='Firestorm']Miles (as in Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic series)[/QUOTE]

You might not want to do Miles...

Because..

Miles Peterson was a man who had it all: wealth, status, success. Still, something was lacking. Then, in his darkest hour, the words of a single Book gave Miles Peterson the burning desire to know God. Now, transformed by the Word of the Lord and empowered by His strength, Miles Peterson became..

BIIBLEMAN!!!!!

BIIIIBLEMAAAAAAN!

BIBLEMAN! BIBLEMAN!

OK, I worked late today so I didn't have much time after I got home to look over the list before my wife turned in for the evening. I made a list of my favorites to submit to her in the morning, so hopefully I'll be able to post the winner then. Thanks alot everyone for the great suggestions!

The contest is over...we have decided on the name Gabriel Owen, and I'm giving the credit for the name Gabriel to PanzerNinja for being the first one to suggest it. Thanks alot to everyone for all the great suggestions! Maybe for the next baby we'll sell the rights to name in on eBay!

Terabyte7

[quote name='Terabyte7']The contest is over...we have decided on the name Gabriel Owen, and I'm giving the credit for the name Gabriel to PanzerNinja for being the first one to suggest it. Thanks alot to everyone for all the great suggestions! Maybe for the next baby we'll sell the rights to name in on eBay!

Terabyte7[/QUOTE]
I'm honored and glad to help. Congratulations to you and your family.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife had a beautiful baby girl on 1/25, and we named her Zelda Elizabeth. Thanks alot for all the interest!

bread's done
Back