THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE [Everything shipped] RyuTheBurninator's Lowball

Ryu I can't blame you. This is an epic lowball. Hope mine can draw some attention like this lol. Not nearly as stout as this one. Congrats on this one

So with the rolling end, is it every item that hasn't been bid on for five minutes has ended, or everything is open for bid until there have been no bids placed for a five minute period?

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns sweeetja713 $1.50

Disgaea Hour of Darkness *Sealed*sweeetja713  $8

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo sweeetja713 $5.50

So with the rolling end, is it every item that hasn't been bid on for five minutes has ended, or everything is open for bid until there have been no bids placed for a five minute period?
that's what I understand (didn't see a rule section here for it) so these items (if I have been keeping track correctly) below

Singularity $2
Super street fighter $3
are not valid bids because there was not a bid placed on them until after 11:59

lmao, I am so tired I was not sure.

technically, items that still received bids in the last 10 minutes could still be eligiable until there is a 10 minute period with no bids on those items (as explained in FatBoyInsides many lowball auctions). But I digress, as I am most likely wrong about that :dunce:

Great lowball man, lots of good games I couldn't afford lol.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
So technically my bids for singularity and super street fighter were valid?
no, they aren't. they were placed after 12:00, which is when the roll time would have begun. only items that got a bid between 11:59 and 12:01 were eligible for the roll time (I think)

Thanks, I honestly didn't realize it was going to end. I thought it would last until we hadn't bid on it for however many minutes. Although I was approaching my limit on it.
Yeah, I wish the end was explained beforehand. I was probably gonna bid again on Gitaroo Man and Sky Gunner.

I was VERY confused by the rolling end thing! Ryu, will you look back on the war between morlliak and I? I almost want to say that I should get to walk away with my item at $4 but its your call, but please do look through it. I know its only a dollar but there's a reason were called C.A.G.s...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back