THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE [Everything shipped] RyuTheBurninator's Lowball

no, they aren't. they were placed after 12:00, which is when the roll time would have begun. only items that got a bid between 11:59 and 12:01 were eligible for the roll time (I think)
O was going off your previous post. No big deal either way.

Thanks for answering.

no doubt, life is tough on the East End of the 4 1 2 bro, so I gots ta keep it reelz.

btw, I do take food stamps for games!
when you have another lowball, i'll be asking my neighbors to let me get some food stamps, so i can pay you.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, they aren't. they were placed after 12:00, which is when the roll time would have begun. only items that got a bid between 11:59 and 12:01 were eligible for the roll time (I think)
If this is the case, then I would believe the bid placed at 12:06 (post #358) would be invalid in my situation.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want my savings! ;) I will gladly walk away with no trouble otherwise. I'm just a stickler for fairness.

I got that baby formula and Gillette Razors if you tryin to work a deal
no doubt, life is tough on the East End of the 4 1 2 bro, so I gots ta keep it reelz.

btw, I do take food stamps for games!
I got that baby formula and Gillette Razors if you tryin to work a deal. Just sayin...

hey 2 questions

- first, are you going to still look into a cheaper way for bulk shipping? cause (not trying to come off as a dick) i am pretty certain you can ship mine for less than 8 bucks. no worries, its not outrageous, just wanted to follow up on the previous shipping charges discussion :)

second, if DOA4 is a "leftover" can i take it for a buck? :)

hey 2 questions

- first, are you going to still look into a cheaper way for bulk shipping? cause (not trying to come off as a dick) i am pretty certain you can ship mine for less than 8 bucks. no worries, its not outrageous, just wanted to follow up on the previous shipping charges discussion :)

1+ this comment.

hey 2 questions

Let me know too. Also, not a big deal.

1+ this comment.

Let me know too. Also, not a big deal.

Missed out on some stuff as I couldn't stay awake. Awesome lowball though!

Ryu what's your paypal account?

hey 2 questions

Check your pm boxes.

huh, wish I was included with the guys that got adjusted shipping since I PM'd earlier AM.  I know I said forget it, but the impression I got was it was going to be the same for everyone, no big deal I guess.  Anyway, I still haven't gotten your paypal info.

huh, wish I was included with the guys that got adjusted shipping since I PM'd earlier AM. I know I said forget it, but the impression I got was it was going to be the same for everyone, no big deal I guess. Anyway, I still haven't gotten your paypal info.
Actually I didn't get the PM, but no big deal because he does have to get packaging materials, pack it, drive over there, deal with the Post Office. It's not one of those cram it in a padded envelope and go on. I figure that his time is worth that much.

Plus, the rules did say $4 then $1 for each other item, so I knew up front. I got some good deals, and people on eBay want $4 per game, plus they would probably cost more, and who knows what kind of condition it would be in. I have gotten games on eBay that looked like they were used for a surfboard or sandpaper testing unit.

I sent a package out today (games as well) that was much more expensive (about $2) than anticipated, so I hope he doesn't get in the same situation. I think postage went up again or something. I still feel the USPS is cheaper and easier than UPS or Fedex for me, but the cost in general has gone up a good bit in the past 8 or so years.

By the way. I just got the payment sent to you, Ryu. And thanks for the Lowball.

rh08ksY.jpg

ugh, i'm done for tonight.

For the record... I didn't retract my bid... I simply asked if it was okay if I offered the item to Saratinous at the winning price. I stated explicitly if there was any issue with this that I'd honor my bid.

For the record... I didn't retract my bid... I simply asked if it was okay if I offered the item to Saratinous at the winning price. I stated explicitly if there was any issue with this that I'd honor my bid.
ahhh it was nothing personal man i was trying to sound all professional and such....;p

Edit: i took you off the list, it was more for my own reference sorry bout that. :)

Yeah I got everything shipped out. Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll send a message to all that want their individual tracking info. Just hit me up with a pm.

I was talking with Vulgarism about what happened with the shipping situation and he/she recommended that i fill the rest of you in with what went down with the post office. Sorry again everyone for not being around i've been going insane since the other day.

So last saturday/sunday morning I had all of the shipping paid for and had everything packed by monday evening, on tuesday morning i dropped off all of the packages otw to work, on my break i get a phone call from my uncle telling me that he just got back home with all of the packages. The post office told him to come over and pick them up that they couldn't accept them because i used media mail for shipment. (my logic was videogames were a type of media just like books or movies) Here they opened one of my packages to see what i was shippiing. Finding all of this out I immediately started voiding all the labels to at least salvage some of the money i spent on shipping so i could then repack and reship everything.

Wednesday i get a bunch of refund rejection emails from paypal. So i called them to fight it they said there was nothing they could do because even though they were returned to me, they had went through the intial scanning process and on top of things since it was past the 48 hour mark when i originally printed the labels was also why they rejected it.  FML.

So in the end I Lost $120 from The media mail fiasco.  Plus i ended up spending another $240 in shipping because i had to use priority mail flat rate boxes. So i have been in a pretty rough place these last few days. Sorry if that was long winded. I was hoping things would have turned out better than it did. If you are still reading at this point thanks for hearing my sob story and your package should be arriving shortly if it hasn't already. :D

PS: oh and btw fuck the usps. lol 

I was talking with Vulgarism about what happened with the shipping situation and he/she recommended that i fill the rest of you in with what went down with the post office. Sorry again everyone for not being around i've been going insane since the other day.

So last saturday/sunday morning I had all of the shipping paid for and had everything packed by monday evening, on tuesday morning i dropped off all of the packages otw to work, on my break i get a phone call from my uncle telling me that he just got back home with all of the packages. The post office told him to come over and pick them up that they couldn't accept them because i used media mail for shipment. (my logic was videogames were a type of media just like books or movies) Here they opened one of my packages to see what i was shippiing. Finding all of this out I immediately started voiding all the labels to at least salvage some of the money i spent on shipping so i could then repack and reship everything.

Wednesday i get a bunch of refund rejection emails from paypal. So i called them to fight it they said there was nothing they could do because even though they were returned to me, they had went through the intial scanning process and on top of things since it was past the 48 hour mark when i originally printed the labels was also why they rejected it. FML.

So in the end I Lost $120 from The media mail fiasco. Plus i ended up spending another $240 in shipping because i had to use priority mail flat rate boxes. So i have been in a pretty rough place these last few days. Sorry if that was long winded. I was hoping things would have turned out better than it did. If you are still reading at this point thanks for hearing my sob story and your package should be arriving shortly if it hasn't already. :D

PS: oh and btw fuck the usps. lol
dood, that is a highly unfortunate series of events. i have had those situations occur (individually albeit), and i really feel for ya. thats an ass load to lose.

future advice - never ever ever use priority mail unless you have to. i use whatever box i can find (anybox, sometimes a cereal box with paper wrapped around it). it really cuts down on shipping. i think that people (myself included)that tend to not realize how to acquire shipping supplies before a lowball or just how much you need. i fucked up in my first one too with shipping, and since then i havent paid for shipping supplies since (minus tape). just reusing envelopes from trades and such here, with the occasional ganking of one or two from my office (cause fuck those people lol).

this is why i do the "exact shipping" thing. its a slower process but it is a way to not get screwed with shipping as a seller (props to vulgarism for that tip, cheers kirb!)

media mail is a vary vague term, i inquired why games dont qualify and got an "I dont know" kind of answer. if you shipped one or two packages at a time, they probably would have never known :(

i feel shitty asking for a lower shipping quote now. sorry to hear about this shit, you had a great lowball and should be reaping rewards not wallowing in misery and hatred for/because of usps. the best way to recoup that loss? have another lowball! (i would even tag team it with ya).

Got everything today. Sorry to hear about the shipping ordeal - USPS can be a royal pain. Shipping is probably the biggest thing I'd be worried about if I ever tried a Lowball. With that said, thanks for letting us know what happened so we can try to avoid the same issue later.

bread's done
Back