Thanks guys you all helped me WIN!!!!

I wonder if you could post this in one of the more mainstream forums without getting flamed out. You'd probably see a landslide victory if you had the power of CAG.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']I'm entered into the contest on http://www.gamesniped.com/page/2/
I'm number 2 on the list so come on help some Canadian Content win :D
Scroll down to find the main voting list I've heard the one on the side doesn't work well.

Today is the last day and I'm about 100 behind but I still have hope, as slim as it may be. So anyone who hasn't voted PLEASE do it for me, do it for your country, do it for whatever the reason just vote for number 2 :)
Thanks[/QUOTE]
USA USA USA USA

and PS go COWBOYS #1

Im telling you see if you can find a legit place to post this in the main forums, I've seen people do it before, you will likely see bigger results if the mainstream CAG audience sees it

I voted, but you're still 65 behind. The mario bread one was tempting, but I think yours is still the best.

Also, gmoney: is it too late for me to brag about football?

I got the error at first, too. Said I hadn't made a valid selection. At first I thought it was making fun of your entry, but there's another poll lower down that I was allowed to vote on. Try that one.

I voted for you but the GTA 3 game is still winning. You have to admit, that game signed by Jack Thompson is pretty cool...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I voted for you but the GTA 3 game is still winning. You have to admit, that game signed by Jack Thompson is pretty cool...[/QUOTE]
It's cool but it wasn't done in the spirit of the contest. He only listed it on e-bay to win the contest which wasn't the point at all. Also as someone else pointed out Jack only signed the case not the game itself so he probably signed some kiddies game.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Also as someone else pointed out Jack only signed the case not the game itself so he probably signed some kiddies game.[/quote]

Ha, that's sneaky, JT would crap a PS2 controller if he knew that. You should point this stuff out to the site if you don't win!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Ha, that's sneaky, JT would crap a PS2 controller if he knew that. You should point this stuff out to the site if you don't win![/QUOTE]
It has been pointed out a few times already and yet his listing still stands.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']This douchebag has two threads open and has posted less than a 150 times in 4 years. fuck him.[/QUOTE]
Actually I've been a member here for 3 years and 11 months and I've posted almost 150 times so fuck Me I'm a douchebag.... I guess. I don't find many deals and I don't take advantage of many since I don't have that much money but when I do I thank the OP.

Well thanks everyone for the votes!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']This douchebag has two threads open and has posted less than a 150 times in 4 years. fuck him.[/quote]

Is that really necessary? I'm sure an awful lot of users on here don't consider keeping their post count up to be priority numero uno.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Is that really necessary? I'm sure an awful lot of users on here don't consider keeping their post count up to be priority numero uno.[/quote]

also on a note of post-count being a Canadian user excludes us from 99% of all the deals and contests posted on here anyways, a lot of the Canadian users pretty much stick to the Canadian forum which has minimal activity compared to the rest of the site.

Wow, I didnt think you'd make it. I didn't post when I voted, but I did vote. Congrats dude.

Also, Mookyjooky, magiic is right. I only check the Canadian forum. I'm sure my post count is low, but I don't know why that would make me any less "worthy" on here than you or anyone else...

bread's done
Back