The 7th Annual Cheapy Awards - Vote and Win 1 of 2 $500 Amazon Gift Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on a business trip all last week and this thread hasn't change since, still no new info on who won what or the gift cards. CheapyD must be really busy.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Cheapy, I've been wearing my black tux and bowtie for weeks now. I'm ready for the awards show![/QUOTE]
I demand proof of said black tux and bowtie.

[quote name='jman619']He said a week,but now its been 2 weeks. I guess he is trying to get replies from those sites or just a busy man in general. Although its killing me to find out who won the gift cards. :lol:[/QUOTE]19 days and counting now. If this was amazon we'd all get a gift card for the lack of customer service!:bouncy:

[quote name='jp0213']I demand proof of said black tux and bowtie.[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm......

Would you accept my Xbox avatar in my stead?

Edit: Change damn you avatar, change!!!!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Ummmmm......

Would you accept my Xbox avatar in my stead?

Edit: Change damn you avatar, change!!!![/QUOTE]

I think that is acceptable.

Kotaku just reported that Cheapy spent the $500 Amazon gift cards on himself.

Not really, but I need something to go on since we don't have an official answer. :)

The Award Ceremony is 99% done. I'm just waiting on a victory "speech" from one Cheapy award winner. Either way, they will be up tonight (USA time). I will notify the $500 gift card winners then. Thanks for your patience.

^ You may still win. I believe CheapyD is saying that he's waiting on a vendor winner for the Cheapy Awards, and the gift card winners are still TBD. That's my hope, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back