The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

Week 1 - Philadelphia Eagles

Just to clarify, are we not allowed to pick the same team two times in a row, or not allowed to pick the same team twice ever?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Week 1 - Philadelphia Eagles

Just to clarify, are we not allowed to pick the same team two times in a row, or not allowed to pick the same team twice ever?[/QUOTE]
Twice ever.

Made it just in time!

Was going to pick My Dad's team, based on matchup, but just caught the SUSPENSION of the Browns's QB. They are SO SCREWED!

So, in short, Philadelphia Eagles to pwn the Browns in week 1.

Thanks again to the webmaster for the assist!

The Pool is now closed. Thanks to everyone who particpated. No more entries will be allowed.

I will be compiling picks tonight and tomorrow. Should have them posted before game 1. Please check your picks to make sure I didn't put down thw wrong team. Thank you.

Nooooo I forgot about this until right now!! Been away all summer. i cant believe i missed it by such a small margin... just in case... Houston? please? no?

Joined a few days ago and didn't get posting permission until 2:51am last night.

If it's not too late, I'll take the Bears.

Sotrry for those that missed out. Better luck next year.

All the picks should be listed on the front page. Please check your picks.

Please note that mvp828 sent me the Chicago Bears in a PM. I also could not determine clay_ghost's pick so I put him down as a BYE.

There are 200+ participants this year. If your team wins, don;t forget to come back next week.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Sotrry for those that missed out. Better luck next year.

All the picks should be listed on the front page. Please check your picks.

Please note that mvp828 sent me the Chicago Bears in a PM. I also could not determine clay_ghost's pick so I put him down as a BYE.

There are 200+ participants this year. If your team wins, don;t forget to come back next week.[/QUOTE]

No prob thanks for hosting.

bread's done
Back