The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

[quote name='muzras']PLZ Lose teh Ghey-triotz :D

Man Philly haz been playing brutal, 3 deep red zone scoring chances all 3x turnovers. They are super lucky to be down just 7 at teh half. Wow 5 turnovers last week now already 3. Ugly football

lolz Almost made a sports bet for the Cardz with teh pointz, chicken cuz cardz r so bad. :lol: Lmaoz wont be surprised if NE blew them out 2nd half doe and covered +14 or whut ever [+13 etc etc].

Houston pickerz looking like smooth sailing onto next week. And lone Buffalo picker lol

Next week we will haz ultimate eliminatorz of forgetful picking playerz, dey use bye thiz weekz ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

I felt lonely as the only Buffalo picker this week but it's working out pretty damn good. 28-3 Buffalo over Kansas City so far.

It IS Tom Brady and he has almost an entire quarter left, so it's not over just yet, but I certainly hope the Cards put them away.

And the Bengals score, making me feel a little easier.

[quote name='fmwross2']It IS Tom Brady and he has almost an entire quarter left, so it's not over just yet, but I certainly hope the Cards put them away.

And the Bengals score, making me feel a little easier.[/QUOTE]

cards hold pats Pats punted 12 mins left. cards have the ball and is up two scores! This is AWESOME!

update: Pats stopped Ari drive... ari took like 5 mins off the clock still up by two scores.

PECK OUT THEIR EYES, EAT THEIR YOUNG! CAWWWW CAWWW CAAAW! THERE'S BIRDSEED IN THE ENDZONE!

Pats down by 8 they got a FG.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Philly ravens game is great. Fights, hard hitting, incompetent refs, tons of turnovers, it has everything. The eagles just threw a fifty yard pass, got intercepted, and then the Ravens came back with a 40 yard pass. Tied 17-17 And they still have a whole quarter to go.

I was expecting more "nooo!" posts regarding the Pats. The vast majority of the pool was on them, but thats exactly what I would rather lose on more of a minority play then getting knocked out with 50 other people.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This Philly ravens game is great. Fights, hard hitting, incompetent refs, tons of turnovers, it has everything. The eagles just threw a fifty yard pass, got intercepted, and then the Ravens came back with a 40 yard pass. Tied 17-17 And they still have a whole quarter to go.[/QUOTE]

the ari vs NE is also outstanding.

[quote name='Fire2box']the ari vs NE is also outstanding.[/QUOTE]

and my Giants have tied Tampa Bay on an 80 yard td to Cruz and 2 point conversion. 27-27

[quote name='nypickle']and my giants have tied tampa bay on an 80 yard td to cruz and 2 point conversion. 27-27[/quote]

cruuuuuuuuuuz. ;)

touchdown pats, they need 2 points to tie it.

Giants take the lead 34-27....a huge sigh of relief from those 13 people that picked Giants this week

meanwhile the Patriots score a TD but fail to convert the 2 pts....Cards 20 - Pats 18....don't let us down Cards!

what a great week for Week 2 games and we have more games ahead!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The cards need a first down and run, run, run out the clock.[/QUOTE]

This is going to be close. 60+ people are going to be very happy or very sad... they need to be shocked already.

1st down card!!!! tick tick, tick tick!

Damn you Saints. Since when does a head coach make that much of a difference? (J/k)

Will they be favorites ever again this season, beyond next week?

[quote name='Fire2box']This is going to be close. 60+ people are going to be very happy or very sad... they need to be shocked already.
[/QUOTE]

59. I hate the Pats so I'm not that upset. Good luck everyone else!

As a Pats fan that hurts, but alas they will still make the playoffs. I'm surprised more people didn't pick the Texans. I'm glad I did. :)

New Orleans - 4 picks
Texans - 20 picks
Pats - 63
Cincy - 17
Skins - 11
Giants - 13
Ravens - 2
49ers - 4
Raiders - 7
Bears - 1
Packers - 2
Vikings - 2
Boys - 8
Chargers - 2
Denver - 1
Bills - 1

79 people out so far. dayum!

I was estatic when he missed that FG... I've seen the pats win so many damn games with a Fg and they did no deserve to win this at all espcailly on a stupid fumble. so i am glad he shaked it and im even more glad the pat's team and coach can cry themselves to sleep.

i dislike the pats more then *any* other team in any sport. they are tied up there right with the Yankees for my loathing.

[quote name='thekrakrabbit']i wasn't aware only two people picked the pack attack this week. Didn't they already play and win on thursday? Surprised...but i guess since half the pool picked them last week it kinda makes sense.

Week 1 - 50% pick the packers

week 2 - same 50% pick the patriots

week 3 - 50% of pool is eliminated.

:rofl:[/quote]

qtt

The only thing I can say at this point is that the fucking replacement refs just cancelled Christmas at my house.

That bullshit holding call cost NE the win.

What's that? Pats shouldn't have been in a position so the refs could have the ability to take it away?
Good point, sir. fuck you. Still no presents in December this year.

[quote name='Jayayare Tome']The only thing I can say at this point is that the fucking replacement refs just cancelled Christmas at my house.

What's that? Pats shouldn't have been in a position so the refs could have the ability to take it away?
Good point, sir. fuck you. Still no presents in December this year.[/QUOTE]I'll get ya a present, dude

Chicago (1) at Green Bay (2)
Kansas City (2) at Buffalo (1)
Cleveland (0) at Cincinnati (18)
Minnesota (2) at Indianapolis (0)
New Orleans (4) at Carolina (0)
Houston (18) at Jacksonville (0)
Oakland (7) at Miami (0)
Arizona (0) at New England (63)
Tampa Bay (0) at NY Giants (13)
Baltimore (2) at Philadelphia (0)
Washington (11) at St. Louis (0)
Dallas (8) at Seattle (0)
NY Jets (0) at Pittsburgh (0)
Tennessee (0) at San Diego (2)
Detroit (0) at San Francisco (4)
Denver (1) at Atlanta (0)

79 gone so far this week... wow.

[quote name='Jayayare Tome']The only thing I can say at this point is that the fucking replacement refs just cancelled Christmas at my house.

Good point, sir. fuck you. Still no presents in December this year.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

[quote name='therealdanhill']I'll get ya a present, dude[/QUOTE]

I'm currently unemployed. If you are serious, post back. Because I was serious. The 3DSXL was going to pay for Christmas this year.

[quote name='Jayayare Tome']I'm currently unemployed. If you are serious, post back. Because I was serious. The 3DSXL was going to pay for Christmas this year.[/QUOTE]

So Christmas was banking on winning a contest of luck against 100+ others?

Oh well, another year, another early exit. Thanks Patriots- I've never liked you, and this clinches it.

Thanks again for running this, Admiral. Wish I could have enjoyed it a little longer. My goal for next year: survive into October. :lol:

[quote name='boagman']I was amused by his comment as well. If the Rams beat the Redskins (his pick), and the Patriots win, I'll be even further amused. If, however, the Patriots lose *and* the Redskins win...well, I guess I'll have to be doffing my cap to the man.

I severely doubt that my hat's coming off any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Start getting ready good sir. :D

[quote name='Jayayare Tome']There's no need to be un-sportsman-like about it.

Good luck to the 80 hopefuls remaining. (by FrankieFiero-san's count.)[/QUOTE]

theres like 30 people who took bye week or were forced to use their bye due to late/no picks. so still over 100 left by my guess.

redskins are up by 11 for me.

[quote name='Taren Fox']The Skins are looking good. Go RGIII![/QUOTE]

Rams are hit and missing on offense. Kinda driving but still not gelling like a team should.

(this is coming from a rams fan BTW.)

bread's done
Back