The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

[quote name='Quintessence']Week 1-Philadelphia Eagles
Week 2-New York Giants
Week 3-Indianapolis Colts (maybe a bit of a gamble, but it feels right)[/QUOTE]

I almost went with the colts. The redskins also feel like a good bet, but I needed, what I think, is a safer bet. Good luck, and way to go with the gut feeling!

[quote name='raiden_86']I almost went with the colts. The redskins also feel like a good bet, but I needed, what I think, is a safer bet. Good luck, and way to go with the gut feeling![/QUOTE]

Same here, but I had to go with New Orleans, because they're schedule doesn't look very kind after this game. This seems about as sure of a game as they have on their schedule...But, it is the Saints we're talking about :roll:

[quote name='muzras']:cry:[/QUOTE]

you have nothing to worry about. You posted your pick after the 6pm EST deadline so your forced bye could save you.

[quote name='nypickle']you have nothing to worry about. You posted your pick after the 6pm EST deadline so your forced bye could save you.[/QUOTE]

Teh Admiralz :cool: usually honorz teh pickz even if it is after teh deadlinez. Just as long as it is before he comes in and sez no moarz pickz or b4z teh actual kick off of the 1st game during teh weekz.

If I am forced to use mah bye so be it. If am allowed 2 pick saintz & dey lose so be itz. ;)

GLz on ur pickz fellow CAGaroooz :grouphug:

[quote name='fullmetal']Same here, but I had to go with New Orleans, because they're schedule doesn't look very kind after this game. This seems about as sure of a game as they have on their schedule...But, it is the Saints we're talking about :roll:[/QUOTE]

Ah, I was looking at the saints sched and, if I make it that far, I was thinking at Oakland week 8 i think. thought they might get their shiz together by then.

[quote name='raiden_86']Ah, I was looking at the saints sched and, if I make it that far, I was thinking at Oakland week 8 i think. thought they might get their shiz together by then.[/QUOTE]

I hope they get it together now and go undefeated from here on out, but I'm skeptical because of that defense. Last night the Giants handed Cam Newton his ass, and New Orleans made the Panthers look like one of the top teams.

I look at Oakland in kind of the same light as New Orleans; they have some talent there now, with a pretty good defense, and they just need to gel and get some discipline instilled in them, and they may turn out to be pretty potent. I just kind of felt that the extra weeks until that game would benefit Oakland more.

I almost went with the lions, now they are down 9 - 17 to the titans o_O

For those who are counting. :D

24 - 49ers
13 - saints
9 - steelers
6 - lions
5 - bills
4 - cowboys
4 - bears
2 - colts
2 - eagles
2 - jets
1 - redskins

6 - bye

I hope using the Bills doesn't hurt me. Hopefully they can get a healthy lead on the Browns. I just hope this isn't the week the Browns get their win.

Man, today is looking like a day of upsets. If a couple teams lose, there might be a ton of people knocked out today.

It may have been a good week to use that BYE.

[quote name='SkankButta']Man, today is looking like a day of upsets. If a couple teams lose, there might be a ton of people knocked out today.

It may have been a good week to use that BYE.[/QUOTE]

I was starting to worry about the Bills holding off the Browns. Hopefully some of these upsets happen so things get a little less chaotic.

I had San Fran today too, so much for that pick. This year has been crazy, and it's only week 3. Thanks again Admiral, good luck to everyone left in the pool!

[quote name='The 7th Number']Looks like 36 already gone if Ten, Jac, Mia, Cin, and Min can hold on. Maybe KC can add 13 more to that list. wow.[/QUOTE]

Jac . & Mia are down, but some life left in KC

-_- well then. That's what I get for following the crowd and not my gut instincts of the Giants pick. It seems as though majority picks have been losing out as of late lol. Oh well.

Good luck to the rest

Well, it was fun to play--certainly a lot different than last year when I made it to the finals. Stupid Jaguars and your fourth quarter comeback!

bread's done
Back