The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

There goes NO... Massive exodus today. 46 people knocked out... WOW!

Philly is worrying me already. I regret picking them... Should have went with my original pick of Pitt or Buffalo.

fuck. I thought I was safe with NO up 24-6. I guess you can't rule anyone out when they give up ONLY 480 yds a game. That defense is a disgrace!

[quote name='fullmetal']fuck. I thought I was safe with NO up 24-6. I guess you can't rule anyone out when they give up ONLY 480 yds a game. That defense is a disgrace![/QUOTE]

Man these replacement NFL refs are so brutal. Makes the games nearly unwatchable.

Piece of shizzz Saintz :cry: Damnnnn Uuuuuuuuu!!!1 :lol: Brutal way to go out.

I had a hunch teh Vikingz vs 49erz game wuz a trap gamez. Wuz expectingz Adrian Peterson to go lolcatz in teh game.

I guess teh admiralz iz happy so many pplz got knocked out todayz tooz. :lol:
Lezz workz for him ;)

Yikes

Philly
Detroit
SF
NO
Skins

almost dallas too

This another blood bath week. :cry: so brutal

GL teh rest of ya Pick'em Pickerz :applause: and Thankz again Admiralz it is alwayz funz win or lose :bouncy:

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got out on my week 2 pick so i'm just here to comment that the 49ers sucked to high hell today and the coach intentionally cheated and got away with it.

If the redskins would of won last week, I easily would of picked the Bills over the Browns. but damn, the pool dropped what 170+ players in a matter of 3 weeks?

This very well may be the craziest start to any NFL season I have ever witnessed.

Thanks for holding on for the win Jets, as much as I hate you.

Darn Philly... I think I was out either way, because if it wasn't Philly, it was going to be Pitt.

Thanks for hosting the pool Admiral.

When all the upsets happened, I started getting excited. LOL... Smiled too soon.

21 people left using the count from a page back. I was out in week one last year, so I'm really fortunate to still be standing in week 3.

*** Week 3 Survivors ***
WeaponX2099 - New York Jets
Stevesbored - Buffalo Bills
xtoxicxrarrz - BYE (Forced)
francobash - Buffalo Bills
oakafanforlife - Buffalo Bills
The Chop Suey - Chicago Bears
NcX2A fUtBaLl - Chicago Bears
marauderartemis - BYE (Forced)
kvadair - Dallas Cowboys
kingtut313 - Dallas Cowboys
gjthejet5 - BYE (Forced)
raiden_86 - Chicago Bears
combatrhombus - BYE
voken - BYE
craven_fiend - Buffalo Bills
loserboy - BYE
fmwross2 - Buffalo Bills
j1mb07 - New York Jets
solid1127 - Dallas Cowboys
beerrun - Dallas Cowboys
ijag233 - Chicago Bears

*** Week 3 Sacrifices ***
lordopus99 - OUT
Sithron - OUT
MrNEWZ - OUT
TAYL0R - OUT
evilsuperman33 - OUT
retail sucks - OUT
uhwarrior09 - OUT
Lord_Kefka - OUT
Jesse kun - OUT
Over easy - OUT
clay_ghost - OUT
thundercrack - OUT
canvasch - Detroit Lions
kill3r7 - Detroit Lions
SpitFire158 - Detroit Lions
Xothos - Detroit Lions
KingBroly - Detroit Lions
iiinightmar3ii - Detroit Lions
Bigandtasty - Indianapolis Colts
Quintessence - Indianapolis Colts
Thekrakrabbit - San Francisco 49ers
ajh2298 - San Francisco 49ers
gravel - San Francisco 49ers
irishsoccermbw - San Francisco 49ers
IceHogs27 - San Francisco 49ers
Rapid shot - San Francisco 49ers
knotfan123 - San Francisco 49ers
GregSal1 - San Francisco 49ers
scarsofthumper - San Francisco 49ers
therealdanhill - San Francisco 49ers
Wchillinman - San Francisco 49ers
Hestar - San Francisco 49ers
goodbyetonight - San Francisco 49ers
vietazndude - San Francisco 49ers
Ugamer_X - San Francisco 49ers
DT778 - San Francisco 49ers
Daw19yoyo - San Francisco 49ers
Moonman2k - San Francisco 49ers
TeaBisquit - San Francisco 49ers
blumpies5 - San Francisoc 49ers
Entrapt - San Francisco 49ers
wjgillespie602 - San Francisco 49ers
IronsideGrunt - San Francisco 49ers
MyPaper - San Francisco 49ers
fullmetal - New Orlean Saints
fatboyjam - New Orlean Saints
justinbh19 - New Orlean Saints
HuskerFan31 - New Orleans Saints
A7las - New Orlean Saints
JMClarkent - New Orleans Saints
HandsDown - New Orleans Saints
vermontffl - New Orlean Saints
muzras - New Orlean Saints
FrankieFiero - New Orlean Saints
dmm220 - New Orlean Saints
SICKOE_72 - New Orlean Saints
nypickle - New Orlean Saints
Hunter_Silver - New Orlean Saints
kevL0CK - Washington redskins
CaseyRyback - Pittsburgh Steelers
TheRock88 - Pittsburgh Steelers
gbpackers94 - Pittsburgh Steelers
The 7th Number - Pittsburgh Steelers
rapfan211 - Pittsburgh Steelers
pitfallharry219 - Pittsburgh Steelers
WV Matsui - Pittsburgh Steelers
lordwow - Pittsburgh Steelers
Fleur_De_Lis - Pittsburgh Steelers
SkankButta - Philadelphia Eagles
Royal High Knight - Philadelphia Eagles

Let me just say, after three weeks, we've lost 90% of the pool. In the six or seven years I've been running this I don't think the pool ever whittled down to so few so quickly.

Feel free to post picks since no one has either tonights or tomorrows game.

What is the earliest in the season that you have awarded a prize? I am almost scared of picking a "sure" thing next week (such as Browns vs Ravens) and just go with my bye. I am definitely waiting until after the game tomorrow to make that decision. Glad I still have my bye week for this crazy NFL season.

Not sure when earliest. I think it was one of the first times we did this. maybe week 10 or 11. But I'm guessing. Someone can look at the past seasons and check

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Not sure when earliest. I think it was one of the first times we did this. maybe week 10 or 11. But I'm guessing. Someone can look at the past seasons and check[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to think this season could be the earliest. I know this is the longest I have lasted. Oddly enough, my son chose the Bills over the Steelers (due to him being 4 and thinking of them as stealers instead) and using my bye week.

Good luck to everyone going into week 4. Hopefully we have a better win percentage going into week 5.

Most of the games are getting unexpected outcomes due to the crappy replacement officials that don't understand the rules or just can't keep up with the speed of the game.

This is the quickest I've been taken out. I can't believe the 49ers couldn't stomp the VIKINGS. Come on, how does that even happen? (or not happen, as it were).

Disappoint.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']This is the quickest I've been taken out. I can't believe the 49ers couldn't stomp the VIKINGS. Come on, how does that even happen? (or not happen, as it were).

Disappoint.[/QUOTE]

my theory is they got replaced by the 2007 49er team. also the refers were ungodly horrible, granting SF two time outs they never hard in the 4th.

also while not in the 49er game.. this is hilarious!

http://deadspin.com/5945755/heres-w...ullshit-chant-sounded-like-inside-the-stadium

As of now, I am going with the Ravens this week.

Wk 1 - Texans
Wk 2 - 49ers
Wk 3 - Bills
Wk 4 - Ravens

Edit: Changed my pick to the Ravens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really scared this week, my brain is telling me to pick against the Browns when they are away (and playing a strong team) but this season the NFL has been crazy. Plus, its a short week and the replacement refs are rumored to stay in Thursday's game but not Sunday (official ref may be returning)

Anyway, I'll end my monologue with this:

"And the replacement referee has just shot and killed Brandon Weeden!

...folks at home, we're not really sure which team he was trying to help there."

[quote name='voken']Really scared this week, my brain is telling me to pick against the Browns when they are away (and playing a strong team) but this season the NFL has been crazy. Plus, its a short week and the replacement refs are rumored to stay in Thursday's game but not Sunday (official ref may be returning)

Anyway, I'll end my monologue with this:[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel too. I feel the Ravens are a safe pick, just like Steelers and 49ers were thought to be last week. I really hate to use my bye this week, but I also hate to not use it and be knocked out before I got the chance to use it. However, if real refs sign to come back Sunday, prior to deadline for the week, I may change my mind.

bread's done
Back