The annoying poll has spoken! Looking to finish up pending deals before lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump,

Just saw a preview of Bayonetta!

Interest game. less hp = less hair clothing. :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
I will want to run around 1/2 naked with 1 hp! :)

[quote name='thelonepig']Looks like nobody else wants Lumines Plus. I guess I'll just take the preemptive win. You may send it and all of the freebies to my new Nigerian address and I will pay you $1,000,000 USD upon receipt of the items. They are for the starving children in my country.[/quote]

awesome!

by the, I got this for you:

Dear Mr. TLP,

I recently came across a lareg amount of money (20,000,000 to be exact) in our databaes. These money belong to the late Mr. XO. In order to more these money, I will need your bank account number and your address. If you kindly give me those info, we will split the money 60/40. Please reply to me asap.

Thank you!

anyhow it would seem no one else is interested in lumines plus, we we still got time tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']I haven't actually played the Tales games. That's my wife's area. We're borrowing my brother's Wii right now and I thought it would be nice for her to play through the Symphonia 2, but she wanted to play Symphonia again (we don't have a GC either). She's halfway through that one and then plans to start up the sequel, so I shall keep you posted with her impressions.[/quote]

Ahh, I see - that is nice. My ex did the same, but she became a fan of harvest moon series. Yes, please let me know when she does. Besides Square/Enix and Atlus, the tales series is pretty much the only other series I actually try to put my (what ever that is left) free time into lol.

BUMP!

I told my wife that you were probably going to be able to send some clothes for Ryu. Next thing you know, she goes Pocky crazy! :D
Photo033-1.jpg

[quote name='Dman2000000']interested in Genesis Collection(this is ps3 game that just came out with trophies? if so lets talk)[/quote]

It is the PS3 game that just came out with the trophies. Talk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back