The annoying poll has spoken! Looking to finish up pending deals before lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelonepig']Sorry, I was aiming the prior comment at dv8 as I've got some stuff to ship him anyway (baby clothes). :D

Valkyria Chronicles multiplies. I somehow ended up with an extra copy. Excellent game though, I hope you get your PS3 soon![/quote]

Yea, I understood what that meant now after a pm convo with dv8 :). I'd be willing to have you be our middle man shipper if you don't mind!

Oh multiple copies huh?! Nice - i checked my local GS and all were gutted.
As in a new ps3, I really do want one - but i don't see incentive to purchase one at the moment. It needs more RPGs.

[quote name='distgfx']I love how everybody's going ape shit over TLP having VC on his list. :lol:

BUMP[/quote]

It's "TLP" who wouldn't go "ape shit"??!!!

[quote name='thelonepig']No worries. Just let me know when things work out.[/quote]

Superb! You shall be the first to know if something happens!

BUMP THIS PUHLEASE.

lol & I just recently purchased howl's moving castle!!

If you have any other studio ghibli films you'd like to unload - please LMK ;)!

BUMP!!

Hello my friend!
dv8 and I are currently almost in completion of a deal. If you'd be willing to assist me in shipping to japan still.
Would you please send me your shipping address via pm :).

Thanks again! & BUMP!!

OPTION 4
"C'mon guys, let's bid on everything and then retract our bids at the last minute or not pay!"
My response: Those who voted option 4 can not bid in my lowball sale. Seriously. No, really. I'm serious. Okay, yeah, I'm just kidding.

lol! I was actually sad for a moment.

Awesomeness! but need to get more funds... sigh.

[quote name='thelonepig']Bumpaboozle!

Excellent price on Cowboy Bebop Remix. Interested in anything on my list? If not, I'll pay outright and you can ship it to me along with dv8's stuff.[/quote]

Thanks buddy!
Actually my brother is interested in your pokemon platinum!
Mind we do a deal towards that?
LMk when you can & Thanks!

BUMP!

I'd drop some serious cash. I wish my list was updated because there's some things I'd like you to check me for but it's not ;_;. I'll get back to you on this...

[quote name='guynextshore']Thanks buddy!
Actually my brother is interested in your pokemon platinum!
Mind we do a deal towards that?
LMk when you can & Thanks!

BUMP![/quote]

Just to let you know, that I've already received payment from Dv8 & I have already packed BOTH items for you & him ;).

So Cowboy Bebop will be going to you!!! Be it a sale or trade.

Let's make a deal rolling so I can send this by tuesday! BUMP THIS!!!

Thanks for the free bump this weekend. Seriously, I appreciate it. If you start yours this week, let me know and I will include a link to your trade list.

FREE BUMP

[quote name='thelonepig']Swell! I'm still plodding my way through Pokemon, though I'm almost done. I could send you the money so that we can have a clean swap right now and then turn around and sell Pokemon to you once I've finished (I guesstimate two more weeks before I either finish or get tired of it - they've added a LOT of micromanaging since the last Pokemon game I played (Blue)).

Of course if you don't mind waiting two weeks to get your end of the deal, I could do that too. Entirely up to you, my friend.[/quote]

Ahh I see, having fun with the micromanaging yourself huh?! I was actually playing blue myself. However, this game is for my brother - he took up the pokemon fan in this household. But he isn't in a great need of it, since he's still playing Tales of Vesperia. I wanted to get him this so he can go on his ds & leave me with Lost Odyssey haha.

Anyhow if you'd like to a do a straight swap right now & work something out later if I still don't have copy sure, I can do that ;).

my non cc paypal addy is
[email protected]

cc paypal addy is
[email protected]

Your stuff is already good to go :)

BUMP!!!

tlp - Could I ask you to also give your shipping info to twen because I won his movies.
I'd like to ask you to forward them to me as well. I only want some of them, so if you wouldn't mind, maybe I can get you to put them on an empty DVD spindle or something and just forward the ones I want with the next package. You can keep or trade/sell the rest.

I have not seen starscream muggs either.

when are you shipping that package to dv8? i might be able to look around for you for cost + ship as usual. let me know.

btw, when is that lowball coming? :D

[quote name='dinobot']I have not seen starscream muggs either.

when are you shipping that package to dv8? i might be able to look around for you for cost + ship as usual. let me know.

btw, when is that lowball coming? :D[/quote]

I'm thinking it'll start a week from Thursday.

Also, I should have mentioned, I have your first package ready to go out along with this lowball stuff, so if you could email me your mailing address at my softbank email address, that would be super! ;)

It's not super great, but I hope you will like it... And if you do, I expect to see some pictures of the stuff I sent you here so people like ItsMeMark can complain about the things they want. LOL

Grrr... First of all, sorry about the ALL CAPS response. I didn't notice until I was almost finished typing and it's a hassle to go back and fix it on my phone.
So twen has already taken down the list of DVDs. Unfortunately I do have to ask if you could list them for me.
I would only like some of them and the rest will be yours to do what you want with.
Also, I'm not sure if I told you, but your first box went out a few days ago with everyone else's stuff.

BANG BANG BUMP!

2909572284_f64f5cb0f9.jpg

NICE! Good luck on the negotiation. LOWBALL that house!! :D

anyway, we can wait. you can always preview it when it gets close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back