The Asylum! Getting back into action with Playstation Games and Anime DVDs

• Thread starter Indigo_Streetlight
  • Start date
Lowball ends tonight, get your bids in or tragic Hermaphrodites will get you.

ht055.jpg

We're getting there. Though I won't say exactly when the auction ends, it will be right before my bedtime--whenever that is ;)

I'm running out of steam and your opponents are feeble; now's the time to come in with your sniper rifles...I'll be doing my yard sale route for tomorrow in the meantime ;)

And for those who stand with bid in hand, good luck in the final moments!

Somewhat hectic today, more lowball-ites to be contacted tomorrow.

I can't believe I'm still popping out invoices O_O Well, you know what they say about clearing out the old to lower government spending--which in no uncertain terms means that you should be excited about, yet another, Asylum restructuring. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZXN4maCDBg

And now I'm totally forgetting my normal business practices of bumping.

[quote name='DigitalNerd']Paid.[/QUOTE]

Received! Readying the next batch for shipment.

Bumping as my tower of new acquisitions takes up the space of those shipped out XD

I gave the person interested in that FF7 a one week ultimatum, and if they fall away it'll be freed up!

Too...many...RPGs.

I gotta look for a digital cam too, to take pictures of the swag and semi-unidentifiables.

Anybody watch Hoarders last night? XD

Starting to break into some gameboy and gameboy advance titles; some pokemon critters should be coming up soon.

[quote name='stuntman21']will you hold gold version for me till thursday?[/QUOTE]

Sure. I'll put a little pending tag on it to keep grubby hands off and everything :D I've seen you around as one of the new blood CAGs, welcome!

Well, that's one box of carts I've got cleared for launch.

Gonna ship out some children today, some children...I mean games NO THEY'RE CHILDREN.

Shop with confidence. Shop without sanity. The Asylum is there: your solution to the cries of humanity. Yay!

bread's done
Back