The Asylum! Getting back into action with Playstation Games and Anime DVDs

• Thread starter Indigo_Streetlight
  • Start date
Replied to, and bumping this before I check out my local Big Lots store!

6:00 pm in the evening, wtf? The sun must be doing that thing where it stays around longer.

All's quiet despite the new games in; okay, time to look for some n64 junkies.

[quote name='stuntman21']bump for you![/QUOTE]

Folks, this man is a gentleman, bumping me even while I selfishly hold onto my gameboy advance sp for my own enjoyment. It is CAGs like stuntman that remind me that we must march forward with much optimism!

bump

Did you ever find a 1st party snes controller? I thought a while back you said you may look for one. If you have one, I may be interested in that in conjunction with your copy of FFIX. Thanks.

I played Klonoa some (and beat it) last night. At first I thought it was just another queer kiddy game, but DAMN, once I got up to some of those later levels it makes Rayman look like a milkrun.

These are my choices tomorrow:

A) List more Games
B) Go to more yardsales

It's good fun folks, and it's a little healthier than gambling if you stay to your local area.

Well I ended up breaking my slim ps2 trying to get Siren 2 to work :p
No PS2 games for me, no finishing Siren 1!
I've played through New Translation and have to say my favorite missions involve Bella. She's so cute I want to keep her as my loli.

4.jpg

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Well I ended up breaking my slim ps2 trying to get Siren 2 to work :p
No PS2 games for me, no finishing Siren 1!
I've played through New Translation and have to say my favorite missions involve Bella. She's so cute I want to keep her as my loli.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that sucks! If I find a working slim on the cheap; I'll keep you mind for the inevitable flip :bouncy:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Dude, that sucks! If I find a working slim on the cheap; I'll keep you mind for the inevitable flip :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend!

[quote name='Antlion']interested in buying/sent pm/free bump/$2 combos at Taco Bell bump.[/QUOTE]

Delicious! I sent you as complete a text description as I could muster, and if it meets with your approval, I'll send you the total price shipped.

Will certain buyers be faster then Amazon.com? Stay tuned and see them as they live dangerously, waiting until the very last minute to send payment! XD

[quote name='jughead']Hey there. Did you happen to ship my stuff out?[/QUOTE]

Shipped it out yesterday :)

More shipped out today to nurture that precious bit of space behind the front door of my room.

Just got the stuff today. I'll shoot you a bump and some feedback after I test the controller. The game looks great. Thanks!

Not even close to running out of things to list, all in good time.

updating eventually, you know how it is when the games talk to you.

Cleaning out some old bank statements to the tune of misanthropy.

Bump cuz I like this thread. Every time I click it, i feel the unexplainable urge to play Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

[quote name='Chronis']Bump cuz I like this thread. Every time I click it, i feel the unexplainable urge to play Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.[/QUOTE]

It's an excellent game bro; it helped me at a time in my life where I was suffering from insomnia. Definitely worth replaying as the Tremere or Malkavians :)

Whammo, amazon sales have been stronger than CAG sales lately.

[quote name='japatten']Free Bump ^.^[/QUOTE]

Thanks racer person! *Vroom, vroooooooom*

bread's done
Back