The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Chucks? Are you standing in a hot topic right now?[/QUOTE] No, I haven't been to a hot topic in at least two months. :lol:

They are all black, though.

Huh. I see that Juggers was playing on my profile again.

I can tell because I have recently gotten two new acheivements in Small Arms. Which I have never played.

And...I picked up the 100 kills in Killcount cheesemint last week in PDZ. I never played PDZ last week.

...which means someone was plugging in my wireless adapter again...

[quote name='zewone']What is this $$$$$$ shit?[/QUOTE] I hear it can be traded for goods and services.

rimshotyv2.gif

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Seriously...Morrissey?

I thought that everyone joked about liking him, the same way you guys joke about calling each other gainiggahs.

I'm questioning what a joke is now around here and what isn't. In fact, I'm questioning everything. Just to be safe.[/QUOTE]
I know I was joking about liking Morrissey. I'm still not exactly sure who he is.

Think I'll watch SOuth Park.

Probably won't be as funny as the first time they did the Shit thing...but tourettes is, you have to admit, one of the funnier deseases one could have.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Think I'll watch SOuth Park.

Probably won't be as funny as the first time they did the Shit thing...but tourettes is, you have to admit, one of the funnier deseases one could have.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice I forgot that was on.

[quote name='dcfox']I know I was joking about liking Morrissey. I'm still not exactly sure who he is.[/quote]

Eh. He's not that bad. A bit whiney-sounding for my tastes...

[quote name='Brak']Uuuhhhhh huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.[/quote]::if my account weren't deleted on youtube, i'd post the video of the morrissey music video when it was on beavis and butthead::

i can't get some of that fucking primer off of my right arm. i brushed against the wet primer on the window molding and it's just a thin smudge on my forearm, but i can't fucking get it off. i tried cold water, hot water, 3 types of soap, scrubbed with a brush until my arm was raw, and nothing will get rid of it.

[quote name='Chika']i can't get some of that fucking primer off of my right arm. i brushed against the wet primer on the window molding and it's just a thin smudge on my forearm, but i can't fucking get it off. i tried cold water, hot water, 3 types of soap, scrubbed with a brush until my arm was raw, and nothing will get rid of it.[/QUOTE] Razor blade.

[quote name='TFN']
s12430140_7474.jpg

I've seen this ho somewhere! I cant put my finger on it though. She's a CAG.[/quote]

I want to make a Weasel in drag comment...

The CAG facebook is so boring.

I know everyones real name though. :D

EDIT: I kept thinking The Mana Knight, fox. I knew it wasn't right cause I know who TMK is, but I knew it was something like it. Damnit. I was thinking Death to Knight. :X I remember now in the album thread.

[quote name='TFN']The CAG facebook is so boring.

I know everyones real name though. :D

EDIT: I kept thinking The Mana Knight, fox. I knew it wasn't right cause I know who TMK is, but I knew it was something like it. Damnit. I was thinking Death to Knight. :X I remember now in the album thread.[/QUOTE]
So what's your real name?

[quote name='Brak']South Park was funny.[/quote]

I stopped watching once it turned into Chris Hansen jokes. (DVR'd it though and will watch it later...)

[quote name='Brak']
20070405-zorro-head.gif

People agree that this mustache, is chroo, correct?[/quote]

Paris Hilton and Zorro have the same wonky eye thing...?

Oh, and he's the sexist content.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses. Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock. Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.-Encyclopedia Dramatica

Warning.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It was blah at best.[/QUOTE]
You like Kanye West, though.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Love me love me say that you love me[/QUOTE]
It's impossible to dis' The Cardigans, foolish mortal.

Still, where'd the lighter fluid come from?[quote name='Punk_Raven']Oh, and he's the sexist content.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses. Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock. Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.-Encyclopedia Dramatica

Warning.[/QUOTE] Wow.

[quote name='Brak']

People agree that this mustache, is chroo, correct?[/quote]

No.

It's a rare man that can pull off any sort of mustache and not have it reek of cheesy or gay.

Handlebar is probably the most acceptable mustache, if the guy can pull it off, i would say... though one of my friends in high school had an uncle who used to say "never trust a man with a handlebar mustache".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back