the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Wait. 50,000 users can fit in one game? Or am I misinterpreting?[/QUOTE]
They can only have 50k playing at a time with the one, the 100 in the mob, and the rest as the crowd. Anyone else that wants in gets denied. A queue would've been a smart thing so that things could at least rotate so everyone can get a shot.

Do you kids play with the COD4 map pack? I don't have it on this HDD, and I don't feel like making my internet crawl by downloading it if I don't have to.

You kids.

50,000 player slots available per game with only a single game going at a time is totally inadequate.

I got screwed on a question about the daytona 500. Where is Casey when you need him? I was in the lead too, such bullshit.

And the 1 walked with the money, fuck YOU! Why the fuck does the daytona 500 only have 200 laps?

A question about a Conan guest on tonight's show? Damn.

Mak missed the Mallrats question, which he should be deeply ashamed of himself for missing it.

[quote name='flowery']What was the Mallrats question?[/QUOTE]
Where the mall scenes were shot at? He picked Jersey, but the right answer was Minnesota.

So many stupid American Idol questions.

Awesome. The return of the 1992 green Ford Taurus!

Edit: :lol: Mak got the Sasha Grey answer in before anyone else.

[quote name='DarthPuma']God that Shipment match was horrible. I was spawning right on top grenades. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know. It did help once I decided to switch to a LMG instead of an SMG.

[quote name='darthbudge']Puma and I got the worst map selection ever.

We were playing Headquarters and we got Bog twice and Shipment. Ugh.[/QUOTE]Are you shitting on Shipment(and to a lesser extent Bog)? :whistle2:|

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where the mall scenes were shot at? He picked Jersey, but the right answer was Minnesota.[/QUOTE]

Nice. That's a tricky one.

~~~

Oh shit Adam Sandler was wearing a University of Kentucky shirt in that Funny People TV spot.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you shitting on Shipment(and to a lesser extent Bog)? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Shipment suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Bog isn't bad, but I didn't exactly want to play it twice.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you shitting on Shipment(and to a lesser extent Bog)? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

There is zero fun it taking 3 steps and getting killed by a random grenade, mang.

Budge sounds way different than I thought he would.

[quote name='DarthPuma']There is zero fun it taking 3 steps and getting killed by a random grenade, mang.

Budge sounds way different than I thought he would.[/QUOTE]

Ahahahaha. You sounded different than I thought you would also. I was expecting like a 12 year old voice.

What did you think I was gonna sound like?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ahahahaha. You sounded different than I thought you would also. I was expecting like a 12 year old voice.

What did you think I was gonna sound like?[/QUOTE]

I didn't expect your voice to be that deep, I figured you'd sound a lot younger.

I suspect that the dudes shitting on Shipment are the same dudes that suck dick on it.

cod_shipment.jpg

cod4_712_2.jpg

That was without a good team to back me up and the shitty PS3 controller too.

Headquarters is great on it because once you hit like 225 out of 250 you can quit taking the point and just run up your kills for 10(?) minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back