the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it sounded like the mix was fucked up for Pearl Jam, might have been my feed though.

Peace Out until the next time I can use this wifi..................

I just met CheapyD and Shipwreck at the Destructoid E3 party, wooo!
Just thought I'd share. They were matching similar polo shirts :D

[quote name='crazytalkx']I just met CheapyD and Shipwreck at the Destructoid E3 party, wooo!
Just thought I'd share. They were matching similar polo shirts :D[/QUOTE]

Was CheapyD high :lol:?

[quote name='crazytalkx']I just met CheapyD and Shipwreck at the Destructoid E3 party, wooo!
Just thought I'd share. They were matching similar polo shirts :D[/QUOTE]

You should have punched one or both of them in the face.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Was CheapyD high :lol:?[/QUOTE]

It was hard to tell whether he was high or tired, but his eyes were clear.

I like how this one therapist at work was bragging about how much she reads up on Autism, but was clueless about the biggest genetic breakthrough that occurred recently.

I woke up at 6am sharp, was at school by 7:45 and then promptly was kicked out of lab for wearing shorts even though I was told on the first day that anything that wasn't excessively short would be tolerated. At least I got to take my quiz and sign the roll. I guess it's not so bad since I have my data from last semester anyways. It just seems like a waste to wake up so early and drive out there just to drive back within the hour.

[quote name='Eviltude']I woke up at 6am sharp, was at school by 7:45 and then promptly was kicked out of lab for wearing shorts even though I was told on the first day that anything that wasn't excessively short would be tolerated. At least I got to take my quiz and sign the roll. I guess it's not so bad since I have my data from last semester anyways. It just seems like a waste to wake up so early and drive out there just to drive back within the hour.[/QUOTE]

How short were they? :whistle2:s

gay%20man%202.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back