the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Why were you guys watching the Nintendo conference?

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]Everybody actually likes Nintendo, but after the Gamecube/Wii they're afraid to admit it. Gotta keep the hair on your chest and the pungent swamp out of your ass (see: dcfox).

[quote name='tiredfornow']But you didn't even know you were. :p[/QUOTE]

You're standing in front of a blue and white speckled background instead of purple w/ horizontal lines. Also they show you in the mob seperately of the crowd.

[quote name='zewone']They're saving the new Zelda for last.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='st0neface']Thanks for putting crunchy-ass burnt rice in my burritos, Taco Bell![/QUOTE]That flucking stinks. Which burritos did you munch?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Nintendo is making games only playable on the DSi? That's pretty terrible.[/QUOTE]

That's great. Start fucking over the consumers ASAP so history repeats itself and Nintendo might have to go 3rd party.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Nintendo is making games only playable on the DSi? That's pretty terrible.[/QUOTE]

What does that mean?

(I'm not asking that in a sarcastic manner)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']This chick reminds of the Generic Executive Woman that pops regularly up on The Simpsons.[/QUOTE]

Lindsey Nagle

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Who wants to take a guess as to how Sony will integrate Facebook into their product lineup?[/QUOTE]

Looks like facebook might start making money now, tho.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That flucking stinks. Which burritos did you munch?[/QUOTE]

The 89 cent grilled chicken ones. I wish I went for the soft tacos now.

10871700-274d46907e1afa4e122846b14f00ec5c.4a255945-full.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']What does that mean?

(I'm not asking that in a sarcastic manner)

[/QUOTE]
They said the new Mario vs Donkey Kong game would be available via download only on the DSi. They may have said something about the new Wario game too, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back