The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played through some of the Spyro games with the nearly 4 year old. They're fun but still needlessly frustrating at certain points.

So VERY not looking forward to a baby shower with co-workers on Wednesday. These are not people I would like to socialize with.
Work conversations should be:
1. I'm going on my dinner break.
2. I'm going to the restroom.
3. Have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow.

With the rare and limiting:

1. Yeah, management made a stupid decision. End conversation.

Bowl of ice cream. Possibly a glass of wine.

More New Vegas. Which, strangely enough doesnt show up in my GamerTag.

Morning OTT. The day after Christmas and the first day back to work after Christmas are always the most depressing times of the year (barring any deaths of friends and family of course). Ready for this week to be over already. :/

[quote name='munch']How much was it? I would like one that does Amazon. I don't think the 110 does.[/QUOTE]

When I bought it it was $119. Looks like its $135 now.

Morning, OTT.

I hear ya, Mak...This place is a ghost town. I'd rather be home leveling my Jedi Guardian. On the positive side, I shouldn't be terribly busy.

Supposed to be raining hard today along with wind. Hoping it's over before 6pm tonight. That could make tonight suck.

And I'm not expecting it to be slow just yet. Mid January though, can not wait as it should slow down for me by then.

Me and 83 have a lot in common, like how we play old ass games after everyone else. With that in mind, Crackdown is awesome.

[quote name='munch']Me and 83 have a lot in common, like how we play old ass games after everyone else. With that in mind, Crackdown is awesome.[/QUOTE]

/highfive

Next up...Prey.

[quote name='munch']Me and 83 have a lot in common, like how we play old ass games after everyone else. With that in mind, Crackdown is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yesss Crackdown was awesome. Esecially with someone to co-op it with.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yesss Crackdown was awesome. Esecially with someone to co-op it with.[/QUOTE]

Are you proposing?

Oh. I'm always playing the Original about the time the Sequel comes out.

Hell, I finished both Uncharted and Bioshock 1 (1!) earlier this year.

Once I get back to work I'll have nearly 200 emails to read/delete and about 3 hours worth of competency tests and procedure changes to review.

[quote name='eldergamer']Played through some of the Spyro games with the nearly 4 year old. They're fun but still needlessly frustrating at certain points.

So VERY not looking forward to a baby shower with co-workers on Wednesday. These are not people I would like to socialize with.
Work conversations should be:
1. I'm going on my dinner break.
2. I'm going to the restroom.
3. Have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow.

With the rare and limiting:

1. Yeah, management made a stupid decision. End conversation.[/QUOTE]

:lol: that takes me back to my first job. The guy and I worked like this nightly. We would start at 11pm by 2 I would be deep into my work so he would just call out my name and pretend to snap something with his hands, signifying he was going on break. At 2:59 I would put my stuff away and go the opposite way he was coming up. At 4 I would get back from my break and he would have my half of the work on my desk area and at 5:30 when we were done we would just sit in the back and double check our work while the morning person would stay upfront. At 7:29 it was a, "see you tonight!" I loved it.

Now that I'm in executive level all I get is employees bitching about one another :cry:

Just weighed myself and somehow lost weight after the past two months of devouring candy, cookies, cakes, and pies. The only solution I can think of is that my muscles have reached an advanced stage of atrophy.

[quote name='munch']Are you proposing?[/QUOTE]

I would have over the summer but right now my cup runneth over with Skyrim, Christmas presents (Uncharted 3 and Batmang!), and my ever expanding backlog of shame.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just weighed myself and somehow lost weight after the past two months of devouring candy, cookies, cakes, and pies. The only solution I can think of is that my muscles have reached an advanced stage of atrophy.[/QUOTE]

Or you've developed type 2 diabetes.

Crackdown was my favorite sandbox game until Just Cause 2 came along. Crackdown 2 is a disappointment since it's just a re-hashed version of the original with zombies and less freedom to explore.

The rain that we're getting right now is supposed to turn to snow tonight, though I don't know how likely that is.

Work sucked today, mainly just because I had to wake up after 4 days of staying up until 3am and waking up after noon. It was enough to make me miss being unemployed.

So on the PS3, for my downloaded games (like Spyro), is it always going to display both the downloaded file and the installed game? That's really shitty looking to have a huge list of games under my games tab, all doubled up. I tried to deleted the downloaded file after I installed it but it said it would delete the installed game.

I think the one is for transferring it to the PSP, so you can delete whichever one gives you a copy option when you press the triangle button.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just weighed myself and somehow lost weight after the past two months of devouring candy, cookies, cakes, and pies. The only solution I can think of is that my muscles have reached an advanced stage of atrophy.
[/QUOTE]

Thats funny so have I.

I've gotten so fucking unhealthy in the last 4 months. It's a joke, honestly. I need to hit the gym (already in the works since I live with guys who go daily), stop eating out, and cut back on the herb for my new year's resolutions.

At least the first two.

[quote name='Dkellar']Just remember, going to the gym is meaningless if you don't work on eating right.[/QUOTE]

Eating right has always always ALWAYS been a huge struggle for me because I have always been a picky eater. Once I get back up to school I'm going to stop eating out and stop drinking soda. I know the box dinners I make (rice-a-roni, mac and cheese, etc.) aren't exactly healthy, but they must be better. I do make myself chicken breast and burgers at home, though I do fry the chicken in oil... I need to look up how to bake chicken and do that.

I lost ~25 pounds last year somehow and I gained it all back last semester, lol. So, while that sucks, I know the weight can come off and I'm going to get my shit together and make it happen.

Not to mention I completely broke the bank eating out. I didn't eat in my apartment once between Thanksgiving and coming home for Christmas (the 15th or so). So like 2 weeks or whatever. An absurd amount of time to eat out exclusively.

I have never liked fish, however, I only tried it when I was younger. I'm open to suggestions. Is that good type of fish for a first time fish eater (as far as legitimately attempting to eat and enjoy it)? Any sauce that fish is commonly dipped in other than tartar? I know my dad despises fish but loves tartar sauce, so he just drowns it in sauce.

[quote name='Rocko']I have never liked fish, however, I only tried it when I was younger. I'm open to suggestions. Is that good type of fish for a first time fish eater (as far as legitimately attempting to eat and enjoy it)? Any sauce that fish is commonly dipped in other than tartar? I know my dad despises fish but loves tartar sauce, so he just drowns it in sauce.[/QUOTE]

I don't really like fish, but I love salmon and fried fish is okay (whitefish). I guess you could try either of those, although they are very different. Fish sticks may be a good place to start, and you can dip them in ketchup or malt vinegar.

I only weight myself once every few months. It's always the same.
Maybe after 35 my metabolism will slow down and change.

Now to take down the Christmas tree. Which only got knocked down once this year.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I don't really like fish, but I love salmon and fried fish is okay (whitefish). I guess you could try either of those, although they are very different. Fish sticks may be a good place to start, and you can dip them in ketchup or malt vinegar.[/QUOTE]

Duly noted, I'll look into salmon and try to prepare it at home, and may pick up some fish sticks to test the waters, although I'd imagine any fish sticks I buy will be of a lower quality than salmon I buy and prepare myself.

I live for ketchup, so that does sound appealing. :lol:

Also, completely unrelated, anyone have recommendations for a sound bar? I think I want one for my apartment, my 5.1 system I have at my parents' home is kind of overkill but, as usual, the speakers on my LCD are shit. I've bought a couple sets of 2.1 speakers over the years but they always sound kind of subpar when playing games or watching movies... I'm thinking a sound bar is the only way to go.

Man, I love Good Eats. Thanks for the link, just emailed it to myself for use once I get back up to my apartment.

Probably a dumb question, but can you substitute a blender for a food processor or will that fuck up the blender? Worst case scenario my hands should do the trick. :lol:

Well, first and foremost, what do you want to accomplish at the gym? Do you just want to lose weight? Or do you want to lose fat? Do you want to gain muscle? If so, how much? Do you want to look like Arnold? The guys from 300? These things will factor into your structured diet.

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, first and foremost, what do you want to accomplish at the gym? Do you just want to lose weight? Or do you want to lose fat? Do you want to gain muscle? If so, how much? Do you want to look like Arnold? The guys from 300? These things will factor into your structured diet.[/QUOTE]

Right now, I want to lose fat. I don't want to be ripped or gain muscle or anything like that for now. Maybe down the line, but I don't see that as a priority.

My uneducated guess is that cardio is the way to go to accomplish that, not weightlifting like my (very in shape) roommate does on a daily basis.

[quote name='Eviltude']Totally engrossed in Skyrim. Only lvl 7 but I'm ballinnnnnn.[/QUOTE]

Keep several saves and try to stick with a single quest line at a time. I'm currently fucked at level 55 because I had one of the middle civil war quest line missions fuck up and I can't complete it. If I want to do it now, I need to create a new character. :(

[quote name='Rocko']Right now, I want to lose fat. I don't want to be ripped or gain muscle or anything like that for now. Maybe down the line, but I don't see that as a priority.

My uneducated guess is that cardio is the way to go to accomplish that, not weightlifting like my (very in shape) roommate does on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

That partially depends; if you have more muscle, your body automatically burns more calories on a daily basis, which can help you lose fat. You don't need to be bulky, but adding a little muscle makes it a bit easier.

Other than that, I believe the trick is to burn calories and keep your metabolism up. Keeping your metabolism high is a matter of eating small meals often, mostly follow the "if you're hungry, eat" rule, but don't over-eat. As far as burning calories go, you want to make sure you're not doing anaerobic exercise (I think)? Interval training is the key to doing that, as I'm learning; I can't verify it yet, as I only just started on interval training after I lift... however, talking to my super health-conscious buddy about.

This should cover it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training

[quote name='Rocko']Right now, I want to lose fat. I don't want to be ripped or gain muscle or anything like that for now. Maybe down the line, but I don't see that as a priority.

My uneducated guess is that cardio is the way to go to accomplish that, not weightlifting like my (very in shape) roommate does on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

Well, pure cardio is eat away fat and muscle. It would be best to do a combination of cardio and light weightlifting.

For cardio, there are basically two types: Low intensity and high intensity. Low intensity is say walking at a constant pace for an extended period of time while high intensity is sprinting x distance (ex: 100 yards) or x amount of time (ex: 1-2 minutes), taking a few minute break, then repeat several times. Both have pros and cons. High intensity taxes your system more but would hinder muscle recovery if you lifted weights that day or the day prior if you diet is not right. I would recommending doing low cardio stuff in the beginning then work into a routine to do low on certain days, high on others, and maybe a combo on other days so you won't get bored.

Now, lifting is also important in becoming healthy. You don't need to go all out and do isolated lifts daily, but stick with a three day lifting routine. Focus on the three big main lifts: dead lift, squat, and bench press. Throw in the pull ups/chin ups in there and you should be good to go. You can do three sets of 6-8 reps of each exercise. That should take you no longer than an hour after some practice with form. Good form is important for all the lifts, especially dead lift and squats as you can really hurt yourself if not performed right. Your roommate should help you with this.

Nutrition is vital. You can do as many sets and reps as you want and still see no gains unless you fuel your system. The three macronutrients are fat (9 calories per gram), carbs (4 calories per gram), and protein (4 calories per gram). First, simple carbs are bad. Processed box food is pretty much simple carbs. Stay away from processed sugar. You want complex carbs from fruits and vegetables. There are formulas over at bodybuilding forums that can help you calculate what your maintenance intake is and what you would need to say, gain muscle with minimal fat. The basic calculations usually have 1-1.5 grams of protein per lean body mass, then 50-90g of fat, then the rest of the calories come from carbs. In your case, aim for maybe .7-1 gram of protein per lean body mass. Fat is essential for muscle recovery and injury prevention. A good way to get 'healthy' fats would be to cook with olive oil and eat peanut butter. For carbs, brown rice and plain oatmeal are good options along with vegetables and fruit.

For a basic workout schedule, you can try something like this:

Monday: Squats, bench, pull ups. Maybe some very light cardio at the end.
Tuesday: light cardio
Wednesday: Squats, pull ups, very light cardio
Thursday: light to medium cardio, maybe high intensity stuff if depending on how your legs feel.
Friday: dead lifts, quats, bench, pull ups.
Saturday: rest
Sunday: high intensity cardio, or you do could do light, depending on how your legs feel.

For some meal options, chicken breast is, in my experience, the most cost-effective/healthiest option. Fat free cottage cheese is also good, eggs (eat the damn yolks), greek yogurt, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa is good (I have never had any), any fruit especially berries(raspberry, blue, black, strawberries etc etc), green vegetables seem to have a lot more fiber than others but any veggie would be good, spinach(cooked and raw) and sweet potatoes are my favorites, plain beans are also good. Of course red meat and fish are also decent choices, but fish in my area is expensive and red meat is usually fatty (pork is fatty as well).

One thing I have been doing recently if cutting up a package of chicken breast and marinating it in a container and pretty much stir frying it with onions, garlic, etc, a little bit at a time. This way I have stuff prepared for an easy meal that is healthy and not super time consuming. Just spend time cutting up the onions, garlic, whatever after you go shopping and put them in containers so during the week fixing a meal won't be a chore.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Keep several saves and try to stick with a single quest line at a time. I'm currently fucked at level 55 because I had one of the middle civil war quest line missions fuck up and I can't complete it. If I want to do it now, I need to create a new character. :(

That partially depends; if you have more muscle, your body automatically burns more calories on a daily basis, which can help you lose fat. You don't need to be bulky, but adding a little muscle makes it a bit easier.

Other than that, I believe the trick is to burn calories and keep your metabolism up. Keeping your metabolism high is a matter of eating small meals often, mostly follow the "if you're hungry, eat" rule, but don't over-eat. As far as burning calories go, you want to make sure you're not doing anaerobic exercise (I think)? Interval training is the key to doing that, as I'm learning; I can't verify it yet, as I only just started on interval training after I lift... however, talking to my super health-conscious buddy about.

This should cover it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training[/QUOTE]

Having more muscle only burns a handful of extra calories. I read some stuff that it is maybe 20 calories more. Meal timing and size is irrelevant as long as you don't go over your set macros, at least this is one theory. Everybody is different and certain things work for certain people. Never do cardio on a fasted state. Drink a simple protein shake or else your body will most likely cannibalize your muscle. You don't burn fat during your workout but afterwords.

Also, the most important meal of the day is the one right after your workout.

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, pure cardio is eat away fat and muscle. It would be best to do a combination of cardio and light weightlifting.

For cardio, there are basically two types: Low intensity and high intensity. Low intensity is say walking at a constant pace for an extended period of time while high intensity is sprinting x distance (ex: 100 yards) or x amount of time (ex: 1-2 minutes), taking a few minute break, then repeat several times. Both have pros and cons. High intensity taxes your system more but would hinder muscle recovery if you lifted weights that day or the day prior if you diet is not right. I would recommending doing low cardio stuff in the beginning then work into a routine to do low on certain days, high on others, and maybe a combo on other days so you won't get bored.

Now, lifting is also important in becoming healthy. You don't need to go all out and do isolated lifts daily, but stick with a three day lifting routine. Focus on the three big main lifts: dead lift, squat, and bench press. Throw in the pull ups/chin ups in there and you should be good to go. You can do three sets of 6-8 reps of each exercise. That should take you no longer than an hour after some practice with form. Good form is important for all the lifts, especially dead lift and squats as you can really hurt yourself if not performed right. Your roommate should help you with this.

Nutrition is vital. You can do as many sets and reps as you want and still see no gains unless you fuel your system. The three macronutrients are fat (9 calories per gram), carbs (4 calories per gram), and protein (4 calories per gram). First, simple carbs are bad. Processed box food is pretty much simple carbs. Stay away from processed sugar. You want complex carbs from fruits and vegetables. There are formulas over at bodybuilding forums that can help you calculate what your maintenance intake is and what you would need to say, gain muscle with minimal fat. The basic calculations usually have 1-1.5 grams of protein per lean body mass, then 50-90g of fat, then the rest of the calories come from carbs. In your case, aim for maybe .7-1 gram of protein per lean body mass. Fat is essential for muscle recovery and injury prevention. A good way to get 'healthy' fats would be to cook with olive oil and eat peanut butter. For carbs, brown rice and plain oatmeal are good options along with vegetables and fruit.

For a basic workout schedule, you can try something like this:

Monday: Squats, bench, pull ups. Maybe some very light cardio at the end.
Tuesday: light cardio
Wednesday: Squats, pull ups, very light cardio
Thursday: light to medium cardio, maybe high intensity stuff if depending on how your legs feel.
Friday: dead lifts, quats, bench, pull ups.
Saturday: rest
Sunday: high intensity cardio, or you do could do light, depending on how your legs feel.

For some meal options, chicken breast is, in my experience, the most cost-effective/healthiest option. Fat free cottage cheese is also good, eggs (eat the damn yolks), greek yogurt, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa is good (I have never had any), any fruit especially berries(raspberry, blue, black, strawberries etc etc), green vegetables seem to have a lot more fiber than others but any veggie would be good, spinach(cooked and raw) and sweet potatoes are my favorites, plain beans are also good. Of course red meat and fish are also decent choices, but fish in my area is expensive and red meat is usually fatty (pork is fatty as well).

One thing I have been doing recently if cutting up a package of chicken breast and marinating it in a container and pretty much stir frying it with onions, garlic, etc, a little bit at a time. This way I have stuff prepared for an easy meal that is healthy and not super time consuming. Just spend time cutting up the onions, garlic, whatever after you go shopping and put them in containers so during the week fixing a meal won't be a chore.[/QUOTE]
Duly noted and saved for a later date. I appreciate the write-up and I'll be looking into all of this when I'm a little more coherent, as I'm tired as all hell right now. I will definitely take your workout and meal suggestions and utilize them. Thanks, man. I really appreciate it, because I am serious about fixing myself up.

[quote name='Dkellar']Having more muscle only burns a handful of extra calories. I read some stuff that it is maybe 20 calories more. Meal timing and size is irrelevant as long as you don't go over your set macros, at least this is one theory. Everybody is different and certain things work for certain people. Never do cardio on a fasted state. Drink a simple protein shake or else your body will most likely cannibalize your muscle. You don't burn fat during your workout but afterwords.

Also, the most important meal of the day is the one right after your workout.[/QUOTE]

As for the cardio on fasted state, that's really good to know. Not to sound whiny, but sometimes I kind of get into states where I get a little down and eat very little for a day and then I think that, fuck it, to take my mind off of things I'll run a mile. I presume that this is actually detrimental.

As for the second two sentences, I've always thought that protein shakes were for people who are bodybuilding (two of my roommates are working on muscle building, one is just a bodybuilder-light and one has Crohn's and is trying to build up muscle to stop being so scrawny) so I've always assumed as a somewhat overweight fellow that protein shakes are not for me. That's a misconception?

[quote name='Rocko']Duly noted and saved for a later date. I appreciate the write-up and I'll be looking into all of this when I'm a little more coherent, as I'm tired as all hell right now. I will definitely take your workout and meal suggestions and utilize them. Thanks, man. I really appreciate it, because I am serious about fixing myself up.

As for the cardio on fasted state, that's really good to know. Not to sound whiny, but sometimes I kind of get into states where I get a little down and eat very little for a day and then I think that, fuck it, to take my mind off of things I'll run a mile. I presume that this is actually detrimental.

As for the second two sentences, I've always thought that protein shakes were for people who are bodybuilding (two of my roommates are working on muscle building, one is just a bodybuilder-light and one has Crohn's and is trying to build up muscle to stop being so scrawny) so I've always assumed as a somewhat overweight fellow that protein shakes are not for me. That's a misconception?[/QUOTE]

No problem with the write up. I enjoy teaching others what I have learned over the past year and a half of weight training and being healthy in general. You could also add in some core exercises (sit-ups/crunches/leg raises/whatever) three or four days a week as well. If you do squats and dead lifts properly, I believe those will work your abs/core more than just core-focused exercises.

The protein shakes can just be used as a substitute for a chicken breast. Most protein powders have chain amino acids and such that help with building muscle and muscle recovery, but should not affect your diet plan as long as you count the protein, carbs, and fat towards your daily macro values. Protein powders are often designed to be quick acting as to help feed your body faster than with normal food. There are some products designed specifically for those looking to gain mass amounts of body mass with little effort but those are just super high calorie processed powders. This is the stuff I use http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutri...QT06/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1325052172&sr=8-3 as it tastes great in just water and even better in milk. I currently have the vanilla flavor and it's decent, but I think the chocolate is better.

An easy protein shake recipes: two cups water, one banana, one to three scopes of protein powder, 1/2 cup of plain rolled quick oats, and maybe a serving of milled flax seed.

I have been experimenting with Almond Milk lately, and that stuff is awesome (plain, unsweetened).

Some other meal items or at least stuff to snack on would be raw almonds and dry roasted unsalted peanuts.

Some other stuff:

Don't worry too much about isolation exercises as you can add those later on if you want. Don't worry about 'bulking' up as that typically only happens when you do sets with reps over 10+ with moderate weight. Strength training is high weight, low reps (5-8 typically). In order to gain mass without loads of fat gain, you really only need to eat an extra 100-200 calories above your calculated macros. And lastly, an advanced muscle building/fat loss meal routine would be to eat the 100-200 calories surplus on days you lifted and on rest days(or cardio only days) cut back 100-200 calories.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Have you been playing a lot of Skyrim too? If so I think we have our answer![/QUOTE]

I think we have our answer.

For some reason I'm only commenting on the protein shake thing, but I drink an EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control protein shake after every workout (17g protein, 110 calories, 2.5-3g net carbs), and I'm definitely not a bodybuilder. With that, and a good mix of pretty intense cardio with lifting 2-3 times a week, I went from 8% body fat to 7.6% between October 18 and December 17 or so (183.5 lbs to 183 lbs, dropped 1.5 lbs fat, gained 1 lb lean weight).

I drink that shake, eat a can of tuna every day, eggs, Kashi, chicken breast on a Flatout wrap, lots of fruits and veggies, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

If you're willing to go through it, I really recommend TurboFire. I started in April, and finished it around early November (I stopped a few times when I went on vacation, or didn't have time to stick to it, etc. It's a 20 week program). I'm sure I wasn't at 8% body fat when I started, but it was towards the end that I got it measured, and I had gotten down to that point. It incorporates HIIT workouts, strength training, and some longer medium intensity workouts. As far as fitness programs go, it's easily the best one I've done. I can run and bike faster, and my endurance is higher than ever.

This is all a little disjointed, but feel free to ask for any advice you may need. I'm sure some people here have more knowledge than I do about muscle gains and whatnot, but I managed to drop 60 pounds in late 2006-early 2007, and while I gained back about 20, I'm definitely in better shape now than I've ever been, so I do know a little bit about losing fat while making lean gains.

Hopefully some of that helped.

I really, really want to pick up Skyrim and SR3, but having just acquired a PS3 and a boatload of games, I just can't justify it. Got Infamous 2 from GF and that alone is occupying me, it's fun as hell. Definitely need to grab that first one sometime.

Oh, and almond milk is awesome. Unsweetened is the way to go. I prefer Almond Breeze, which is 40 calories for unsweetened vanilla, while Silk PureAlmond is 35 for plain unsweetened.

[quote name='Rocko']I live for ketchup, so that does sound appealing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Mix some ketchup with horseradish and you got instant cocktail sauce. Tastes great with fish and especially shrimp.

Rocko, you already have the workout advice, but I'll give you some more food advice.

Be careful of high fructose corn syrup and vegetable oils. They can be in a lot of foods, especially simple carb foods.

I eat pretty low carb, probably less than 100g a day. Eggs and bacon in the morning, peanutbutter sandwich, almonds, yogurt, string cheese, apples, bananas, canned tuna, hardboiled eggs (usually I pick three from this list for lunch) and dinner is always a lean protein and veggies. Snacks include whey protein in water and lunch options (but usually string cheese is my go to snack).

A high protein diet keeps you fuller, longer. It's also essential for your body and you won't feel sloppy like when you eat simple carbs.

Oh and give yourself one cheat meal a week. Pizza, burger, chicken fingers with no sauce cause if there is sauce, send them back, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back