The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']The state of Virginia is straight up retarded.[/QUOTE]
Yes, yes it is. Hence why I want out badly. Ironically, if my partner moves back to Syracuse, thats where I'm headed

Anyone here have TF2 Earbuds? I'll trade a copy of Dead Island for them.

[quote name='Rocko']Whoa, had no idea HDD prices jumped. Newegg is showing 1TB at $110+[/QUOTE]
Damn...makes me glad I jumped on a 2TB WD My Book when BB had them for 90 bucks back in August...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Spend the cash and get a SSD. You won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

Truf. I bought a 128gb SSD for my OS and a handful of programs and I haven't looked back. My computer boots up in seconds.

[quote name='Rocko']Whoa, had no idea HDD prices jumped. Newegg is showing 1TB at $110+[/QUOTE]

It's because of the flooding in Malaysia.

Anybody watch Brad Melzer's Decoded? It's an interesting show but the 'investigators' look at each other dramatically so often that it's distracting to the point that its actually kind of amusing.

work time. more fallout new vegas when I get home. tempted to burn all the NCR soldiers at the solar power plant even though I know that would be wrong. :)

Don't know how I forgot, but Rocko, if you like puzzle games, Critter Crunch is a fantastic PSN exclusive. If you don't like playing games on Steam/PC and haven't bought Beat Hazard through XBL Indie Games, that's a good one too; it uses your own music to generate enemies in a twin stick shooter environment, much like audiosurf generates it's content based on your music as well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody watch Brad Melzer's Decoded? It's an interesting show but the 'investigators' look at each other dramatically so often that it's distracting to the point that its actually kind of amusing.[/QUOTE]

I've watched most episodes, but after the first season it gets almost unbearable. They go to Area 51 and have to "run" from "guards", yet they get a sweet run-away shot. They also get sponsored by Lexus or some shit and constantly throw in how great Lexus is.

Yep, the build I was citing suggested a 2TB drive for $80 before the flooding happened. I got a 1TB for about $110.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've watched most episodes, but after the first season it gets almost unbearable. They go to Area 51 and have to "run" from "guards", yet they get a sweet run-away shot. They also get sponsored by Lexus or some shit and constantly throw in how great Lexus is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there's always at least one scene per episode where the three of them are rolling in the Lexus discussing the case and of course there's interior and exterior shots from every angle possible. I also like how the one investigator guy is always taking notes when he's interviewing people but the interview is taking place on camera .. so what's the point? Plus I'm 99% sure that these people are interviewed by interns first anyway and all pertinent info is extrapolated already.

Some weird guy just got on the bus and touched every empty seat in the front rows; he finally sat on the 2nd one in the left...weird o_O

[quote name='Ed_']Some weird guy just got on the bus and touched every empty seat in the front rows; he finally sat on the 2nd one in the left...weird o_O[/QUOTE]

OCD. Horrible isn't it? :whistle2:#

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey frosty, what county are you moving to anyway?[/QUOTE]

Moving? No moving. Reside in Ulster, currently.

Planning a trip to Detroit and Toronto in May. Anyone know of somewhere cool to go in either city or where to get some bangin' poutine?

[quote name='Eviltude']Planning a trip to Detroit and Toronto in May. Anyone know of somewhere cool to go in either city or where to get some bangin' poutine?[/QUOTE]

I live right outside the D, you can get some from The Booty Lounge. Its a bus/strip club that drives around to Detroit events like Lions games and such.

[quote name='Eviltude']Planning a trip to Detroit and Toronto in May. Anyone know of somewhere cool to go in either city or where to get some bangin' poutine?[/QUOTE]

Toronto = Brass Rail :drool:

Work really needs to stop calling me before 8am. Especially when I don't go to bed until 3am. And they probably wonder why I don't answer my phone. Simple Answer: Sleep.

[quote name='Maklershed']What time did your last shift end?[/QUOTE]

5pm Wednesday. I was off today and yesterday, and decided to stay up last night. I almost never go to bed early unless I know I have to be up early.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Started root canal #2 today. :([/QUOTE]
Hope they numbed the crap outta you. The one I used to go to made damn sure you were numb as hell. Never hurts to fake a lil pain to get some extra anesthesia if need be as well

That reminds me, when I was getting my wisdom tooth cracked open and pulled out they gave me the max allowed anesthesia for our state and it did NOTHING. You know how they start before it really kicks and by the time they get to the real stuff you are usually out pretty numb. Well it very kicked in but he had already started it so there was nothing they can do but keep going.

Ripping a wisdom tooth out...felt every second.

Holy shit, man. I know that feeling all too well

When I had my left side taken out when I was a teenager, I nearly grabbed one of the instruments and put it in the orthodontists eye. Years later (in 06, 8 years later) when I had the other side out, they actually knocked me out

I am so happy I was fully knocked out when I had my four wisdom teeth pulled. I don't think I could've handled any knowledge of what was going on in my mouth.

Beat Infamous 2. Damn that was a fun game. I look forward to picking up 1 sometime.

I think my next PS3 game will be Demon's Souls since I got it from Gamefly... that and NMH.

went to rusty quarters arcade in uptown minneapolis tonight and it was an awesome time. Anybody who lives in the twin cities ought to check it out

www.rqarcade.com

Mostly classic 80s games, but that's ok by me.

The person who labeled my circuit breaker did a terrible job. One label marked "lights" turned the dishwasher off. Who knows what the one that is labeled "dishwasher" turns off. The one I needed to find was labeled "kitchen" although it is really the dining room. Now I must determine why I have five wall sockets that read 80 Volts.

Just discovered you can name the weapons you enchant/create in Skyrim. I hope these magic using assholes enjoy the taste of Wizard's Bane. :twisted:

One of my two assistant's is on vacation for the next week, which means having to work today...I think I'm going to promote someone just to avoid me having to come in when one of them goes on vacation...

[quote name='Maklershed']Just discovered you can name the weapons you enchant/create in Skyrim. I hope these magic using assholes enjoy the taste of Wizard's Bane. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

All of mine are named after weapons in the Lord of the Rings lore...I'm nerdy that way.

TASTE STING, DARK ELF!!!!!!

[quote name='Dkellar']The person who labeled my circuit breaker did a terrible job. One label marked "lights" turned the dishwasher off. Who knows what the one that is labeled "dishwasher" turns off. The one I needed to find was labeled "kitchen" although it is really the dining room. Now I must determine why I have five wall sockets that read 80 Volts.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my electrical box. I have no idea what's what except for the ones that were labeled during the renovations -- so much of the house is seemingly jerry-rigged and spliced off other parts. fucking 1960s construction. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Just discovered you can name the weapons you enchant/create in Skyrim. I hope these magic using assholes enjoy the taste of Wizard's Bane. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I didn't bother to enchant anything... well, I take that back. I broke an item down and immediately re-enchated the spell back on another piece of apparel for the trophy. I think the whole soul gem bullshit turned me off from the process... I couldn't be bothered to keep an eye on my soul gems and refill the magic properties on my weapons.

I did get into blacksmithing at the end of the game (was looking for something to help me level up quickly, wanted to be able to refine magical armor and ebony weapons for better prices at stores when selling and better protection/damage). Legendary *everything*. That was a smart move. ^_^

Where are you, what have you done questline wise, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back