The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe someone would say that even as a joke.

---

I wish the sixth volume of scott pilgrim would come out. :[

edit: announced for July 20th! I hope they release a large format graphic novel so I can get them all in book with larger art than the existing ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']I can't believe someone would say that even as a joke.

[/QUOTE]
Uh, making fun of fat people is how I make it through the week.

Makin' fun of fatties like Casey's boy Gaystone is one thing, but it's totally different when they're your friend and brother (in law?).

[quote name='Liquid 2']Makin' fun of fatties like Casey's boy Gaystone is one thing, but it's totally different when they're your friend and brother (in law?).[/QUOTE]

I wish he would come back so much. I want to hear stories of his adventures at Golden Corral.

I think he's my favorite of the OTT trolls. Everything from gutting and cooking a 400 pound pig to book to the golden corral was quality.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think he's my favorite of the OTT trolls. Everything from gutting and cooking a 400 pound pig to book to the golden corral was quality.[/QUOTE]

Lifting appliances and being bulletproof fat put him over the top.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Is this your sister-in-law Linkin?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

That's pretty funny, and I seriously doubt that's she'll name her kid Megatron if they do reach 1M fans.

I thought he said he broke down a whole cow. I clearly have an image in my head of a black and white with a cow bell and his fat ass standing over it in his home kitchen.

I think you're thinking about me and killing the pig in my restaurant. But yeah, Graystone said he knew how to break down a whole cow. Walls covered in plastic.

[quote name='TheRock88']First there was Peter
peter+griffin.jpg

Then there was Stewie
oleksiy-pecherov.jpg
stewie.gif

Now Meg?
reallifemeggriffon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ah damn the Meg picture isnt working. The suspense is killing me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think he's my favorite of the OTT trolls. Everything from gutting and cooking a 400 pound pig to book to the golden corral was quality.[/QUOTE]

What's the story behind "book" again?

He gave it as an option in a poll about what you hate having spoiler ruined for you. Also included were "movie" "TV show" and "magazine".

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It all comes together when he calls out that Wombat sucks dick.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, it was a great way to top off a brilliant appearance.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I thought he said he broke down a whole cow. I clearly have an image in my head of a black and white with a cow bell and his fat ass standing over it in his home kitchen.

I think you're thinking about me and killing the pig in my restaurant. But yeah, Graystone said he knew how to break down a whole cow. Walls covered in plastic.[/QUOTE]

Seeing a fat ginger butcher an entire cow should be a new reality program. I would pay to see Graystone do that.

I really don't think anyone should be butchering a cow in their house. Especially Greystone. It's not fair to the cow to be so mistreated in it's afterlife.

I dunno how the people that work at Planned Parenthood always manage to look at you with faith and compassion. I've been to 6 offices in 4 states and they're a good bunch. Never a hint of judgmental looks/whispering.

I guess if you don't have the adequate space and storage it would be a waste. Imagine all the wonderful meat you would have though, especially if you could properly age most of it.

Also, I think those people are compassionate because they know we don't need and more fuck ups or kids that won't have a good upbringing in the world and they are doing the world a good service. (No offense to anyone)

[quote name='Maklershed']Ah damn the Meg picture isnt working. The suspense is killing me.

What's the story behind "book" again?[/QUOTE]

Is that Ryles in the Stewie pic? :lol:

[quote name='manthing']Planned Parenthood waiting room.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. And from out of left field...

In the thread, there was a UGO.com video of Wombat playing Mass Effect, with him and Cheapy on commentary. Wombat was dying over and over again, and Cheapy was getting annoyed.

People were shitting on him hard for sucking at video games - thus, shouldn't be co-hosting a video game podcast.

One of my favorite comments was, "Wombat is fat." It was the posters one and only post.

Then Wombat legit posted, "If your mission was to make me cry, then mission accomplished."

Around here, Mexicans will put their money together ( about four of them) and buy a whole cow and slaughter it and eat good for months.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I dunno how the people that work at Planned Parenthood always manage to look at you with faith and compassion. I've been to 6 offices in 4 states and they're a good bunch. Never a hint of judgmental looks/whispering.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'd put my money on anyone but a ginger doing that at home successfully.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: For the record, I have no desire to butcher anything. I leave that to the men, like it should be.

[quote name='flowery']This crowd is wild to see in the Carrier Dome.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope the Cats can get on a run and tear this thing apart. A close game is beneficial for Cornell. Good thing they can't seem to stop the Cats in the lane.

Edit: And it's Patterson to drain their first 3. Nice run, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='craven_fiend']Let's hope the Cats can get on a run and tear this thing apart. A close game is beneficial for Cornell. Good thing they can't seem to stop the Cats in the lane.[/QUOTE]

Cornell is a good scrappy team. If Kentucky decides to play the offense and defense they know how to play it is going to be a good game.

[quote name='flowery']Cornell is a good scrappy team. If Kentucky decides to play the offense and defense they know how to play it is going to be a good game.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. Would be a nice story for a Cinderella team to make it, just not this one....

I didn't realize there were 2 UK transfers at Cornell. I read it earlier, but assumed I misread something.

Edit: Man, if Xavier wins, I may have to root for them out of the West. Butler will be a tough team to beat in the Final Four, if they make it. It'd be like a home game for them in Indy. Purdue wouldn't be as tough, but still tough in Indiana.

[quote name='TheRock88']Nah, he's some basketball players currently on the Timberwolves. I remember watching the draft when he got picked and sports message boards will blowing up saying its a real life Stewie.
[/QUOTE]

Oleksiy Pecherov is his name, and it's a bit frightening he works only a few miles from me.

:cold:

[quote name='rabbitt']It's fucking snowing here.[/QUOTE]

I want some snow! Terribly mild Winter, so probably one hell of a scorching Summer or hellish Spring.

Edit: Kentucky with the onslaught, let's see if another beatdown is in order this go around. If they destroy Cornell like this, it's going to be fun watching these guys win it all. They better, because this team isn't going to be the same next year. 4/5 starters are likely gone.

Look at that beautiful piece of ass Ashley Judd cheering behind the bench.

Edit: Bledsoe shouldn't leave. He needs to develop another year to be good in the NBA. He gets out of control sometimes.

[quote name='flowery']Look at that beautiful piece of ass Ashley Judd cheering behind the bench.

Edit: Bledsoe shouldn't leave. He needs to develop another year to be good in the NBA. He gets out of control sometimes.[/QUOTE]

If he stays, he'll be the team leader. What would be funny, and awesome at the same time, is if all 3 (Patterson, Wall, and Cousins) stayed. Patterson has a season of eligibility left, regardless of his degree this May. Odds on favorites if that were to happen....but that's just a dream.

[quote name='Chika']new avatar[/QUOTE]

Rough a lot of people up playing some hockey? I'd love to play some hockey, but have no coordination to stand on skates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odHLNqZnXO8

[quote name='craven_fiend']Is that 2 this week? Rough a lot of people up playing some hockey? I'd love to play some hockey, but have no coordination to stand on skates.

[/QUOTE]

It was this Sunday. I play Sunday nights on a "senior" league with my stepdad and stepbrother. Mom was playing roller hockey over the summer before her arthritis got bad. And yeah, since the league is for seniors & beginners, I plowed into some guy laying him out and said, "oops, sorry, I couldn't stop!" :rofl: My stepdad taught me that one:) Two weeks ago I punched some guy in the back. Must've hit him hard enough because he wouldn't shake my hand at the end of the game. Pops was all like, "Whoa, what did you do? You must've done something right cuz that guy is PISSED!" He couldn't wait to get home and tell mom. She flipped out and yelled at me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back