The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']If you need more space it has a micro sd slot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like that too. I went for it, but went for red over black.

2 day easter sale at Toysrus today and tomorrow. Buy 1 get 1 free on all dvds (no blu-ray) and buy 1 PS3/360 game and get the second at 40% off.

[quote name='Number83']In my experience, stay away from Sansa...Mine bricked in the first two weeks, exchanged it for another and that bricked in a month. Apparently you can't let the battery run completely out.[/QUOTE]
The Fuze i have has been fine, pretty nice for a small, cheap player.

[quote name='st0neface']My Zen was a 2gb, and always full. I feel 4 is good size, plus that built in clip is kind of nice.

No laughing, Number83, a bit of a disappointed head shake is all.[/QUOTE]

Understood.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Let me know if you find some nouns.[/QUOTE]

sad0141.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']What are they saying?[/QUOTE]utah has 74
that team has 62
utah is the winning team
they are the losing team
winning team
losing team
winning team
losing team

something like that.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']damn, gmooj's twitter is so cool.[/QUOTE]

When I clicked the link there was an ad for gay thug dating at the bottom.

hot tub time machine was really weird. I hate/love how obnoxious Rob Corddry is.[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey tfn, i found 3 verbs if you want them[/QUOTE]yes.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']When I clicked the link there was an ad for gay thug dating at the bottom.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Fox shouldn't have given up on the winner. That show stunk, but the last episode was so golden that they should have kept it going. Dude was perfectly cast on that show and it had potential after that episode.

The only thing Seth Mcfarlane did that could have been good is not on the air.

Got an email to fill out a full employment application with Pratt & Whitney in East Hartford, CT.

I hope something comes of this.

[quote name='Maklershed']What are they saying?[/QUOTE]

Is that not a score board?
Yes that is a score board!
Is that not a 74?
Yes that is a 74!
Is that not a 62?
Yes that is a 62!
Is that not the winning team?
Yes that is the winning team!
Is that not the losing team?
Yes that is the losing team!
WINNING TEAM! LOSING TEAM! WINNING TEAM! LOSING TEAM!
WINNING TEAM! LOSING TEAM! WINNING TEAM! LOSING TEAM!

Here it is from the student's perspective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWFCh0WNk_o

[quote name='JJSP']:360: Left 4 Dead 2 is apparently $17.99 used at Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it's also b&m.

Boondock Saints 2 :br: is $12.99 at Amazon. That was a pretty fast price drop.

[quote name='TheRock88']I wonder if it's also b&m.

Boondock Saints 2 :br: is $12.99 at Amazon. That was a pretty fast price drop.[/QUOTE]

Purchased. Thanks for the heads up.

Those students are awesome. That would be a great experience. It would be great if more teams had student sections like that.

It's way cooler than seeing all the rich zombies at the Kentucky games.

In my defense, Gazelle doesn't have a limit on how many you can send them. 5 copies cost $73 in credit, and Gazelle gives $141.50...in cash. I've still got one left over to play.

[quote name='JJSP']I bought 6. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad idea...I still have more GS credit that I could use to flip 3 more :whistle2:k

-----------

How does Gazelle pay you? PayPal? Check? Also, are you responsible for the shipping to them?

NVM just checked out the site.

------------

Damn L4D2 is dead :/

Since I'm sending them enough stuff, they'll mail you a box with prepaid shipping. If you pick Amazon giftcard, you get a bonus 5% (which you can actually change to paypal and keep the bonus once they've received it).

I really hope iNCREDIBLYSMALLPENAR's Fry's thread didn't make Fidodido stop posting his consolidated threads.

The AJC doesn't post a lot of those deals that are actually national prices- not to mention the fact that our ad is not online to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back