The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dead deal, dude. At least, it's not available online anymore -- not sure it was available in store at all.
It's all because JJSP cleaned them out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fuct up.

------------

Oops, uhh; I was pretty busy earlier while you all were discussing the L4D2 copies... Hey, JJSP, how much are you going to sell them for?

EDIT: Okay, never mind. I read that wrong... I thought you were selling one to Rocko. They are all sold out, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JolietJake']Is Torchlight worth $5? I really wish it had multiplayer, but for $5 i guess i can live without it.[/QUOTE]

Yes it definitely is.

[quote name='Brak']I canceled 24, you guys.[/QUOTE]

I heart you

I hate this time of year here because it's still cold in the mornings, enough for a jacket, but then it hits 60-70 by lunch time.

I really wish i had picked a different number when i got this new phone, whoever had it before me must have owed money to half the fucking companies in the country. I keep getting calls from collection agencies asking for some woman.

My friend did a jowler with Andrew WK...good lord.

6622.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Can the Toy Story 3 movie money be turned into Amazon GCs like the Watchmen ones could?[/QUOTE]

Hrrmm... those Toy Story blus came with movie money? Shit, glad you said something! Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Can the Toy Story 3 movie money be turned into Amazon GCs like the Watchmen ones could?[/QUOTE]

There's a Discover logo on the tix, a 16 digit #, and a 3 digit security code.

Seems like it's a possibility.

Today I start staying at my grandparents for a week while they go out of town. I was going to take my PS3 but the largest fully functioning tv they have is 13". The speakers on the other one are blown (I don't know how my grandparents can hear it) so I have to take speakers over there to actually watch tv.

FWIW JFD- I've loved KORG products ever since the DW 8000 that me and my brothers took lessons on. That thing was built like a tank and played like a dream.

Holy fucking dog shit. I should have at least took a nap before I came into work.

I feel like I could fall asleep if I close my eyes for too long.

Yeah, i think i'm going to get it, H3llbringer. I was looking to get another sampler and some effect pedals, but this seems to do both.

Brak, i wrote something on the inside of your eyelids.

The facility is calm — until the topic of Headley comes up. During an AP reporter's visit, which was videotaped and photographed by the church, spokesman Tommy Davis repeatedly admonished the reporter for inquiring about Headley and other detractors, whom he called "terrorists" for associating with Anonymous, a group that has targeted Scientology with protests and has hacked into the church's Web site.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100327/ap_on_re_us/us_scientology_lawsuits

:rofl:

[quote name='JolietJake']I really wish i had picked a different number when i got this new phone, whoever had it before me must have owed money to half the fucking companies in the country. I keep getting calls from collection agencies asking for some woman.[/QUOTE]Same. I don't even answer half of my calls anymore.

I haven't opened the movies yet to try, since I don't actually know how to do it. I don't know what I'd put in the name field, if I try to use the code as a credit card. I never did the Watchmen movie ticket thing, so I don't know what the deal is as far as what would work or not.

To get that free ticket do you just plug in your DMR code? That's the only thing that was in either of my blu rays, and I haven't gotten or seen anything about a free movie ticket.

[quote name='munch']To get that free ticket do you just plug in your DMR code? That's the only thing that was in either of my blu rays, and I haven't gotten or seen anything about a free movie ticket.[/QUOTE]The instructions are printed on the other side of the DMR paper.

Surprisingly, the Netflix interface on the Wii is great. It's kind of like the PS3 interface, except not shitty and agonizingly sluggish. Browsing through titles and categories works faster and better than on the 360. I'm sure it'll look like shit on a modern TV(like everything on the Wii) but I pretty much only use the Wii for the Virtual Console stuff so it looks great hooked up via component on a standard def CRT.

Speaking of Netflix on PS3 - I just tried it out again two or three days ago and its just night and day how much worse it is compared to doing it on the 360. It's so insanely slow and it never displays properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back