The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']David Simon's new HBO show about New Orleans post-Katrina starts airing in two weeks. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Treme looks good. I hope it's on par with The Wire and Generation Kill.

:whistle2:| at some prices for the Game Days sale not being what they were listed at in the deals thread. Bourne Conspiracy is $20, not $15.

Edit: Wow. They're actually listing the prices for the more expensive used versions in a sale for "new" games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, $60 in iTunes GC for $48 @ Costco:
email513_Full.jpg

JJSP,
Earlier today I was informed, via the OTT, of a surprisingly low price on http://www.gamestop.com for the popular video game, Left 4 Dead 2. Having an interest in the game myself, I quickly navigated to said website and attempted to purchase a copy for my personal enjoyment. To my dismay I found that the item in question was sold out, leaving me disappointed as I had missed an opportunity to have large quantities of fun at a rather low cost. However, I have noticed that you were able to purchase a large quantity of Left 4 Dead 2 at the aforementioned low price. Assuming that you cannot play more than one copy of the game yourself, it would seem you have a surplus of Left 4 Dead 2 games. My inquiry is as follows: Would you be willing to part with one of these Left 4 Dead 2 video games in exchange for monetary reimbursement? I look forward to your reply.
Your friend,
Rocko

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whistle2:| at some prices for the Game Days sale not being what they were listed at in the deals thread. Bourne Conspiracy is $20, not $15.

Edit: Wow. They're actually listing the prices for the more expensive used versions in a sale for "new" games.[/QUOTE]

I hate that company. They keep telling me my AMEX was declined (each time for a different reason) for my B1G1F purchase of the 2 120 HDDs. AMEX says they haven't tried to make the transaction at all (the exact same card was used a month earlier to make an online purchase from them w/o a hitch).

[quote name='darthbudge']A mod can pretty much just ban him now. Pretty sure that's a banned GGTer. Probably Inufaye.[/QUOTE]

Try again bitch

[quote name='darthbudge']A mod can pretty much just ban him now. Pretty sure that's a banned GGTer. Probably Inufaye.[/QUOTE]I don't think Inu was the guy (because he wouldn't attack my blog that way). I knew that person had to be some alter because why would a true newbie go right ahead and post in the GGT and already know a few CAGs quite well? I was thinking more along the lines of Silent A 120 / Dark S 120.

I had L4D2 at one point. I felt the game was pretty good, but didn't really have people to play with (some were busy with school, some had their 360 break), so I traded it in for Borderlands.

Oh yeah, Mango and Inufaye are best buds IRL. What else do you call two guys who crack Fat Trakan jokes while standing in line for the Tilt-A-Whirl?

---

:lol: @ 24 getting cancelled.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Do you know when that deal ends?[/QUOTE]

Dead deal, dude. At least, it's not available online anymore -- not sure it was available in store at all.
It's all because JJSP cleaned them out. :lol:

Day 1 of Pax is down. Mostly got the lay of the land.

Didn't get to play too much but the XBLA games are way more impressive than a lot of the full retail games.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Do you know when that deal ends?[/QUOTE]

Yea, what Frosty said. It was only online for a few hours before it sold out.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Day 1 of Pax is down. Mostly got the lay of the land.

Didn't get to play too much but the XBLA games are way more impressive than a lot of the full retail games.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I skipped out tongiht, I wouldn't have been able to get over there until after 6:30 so that would have been a waste for me. I'll be there all day tomorrow and Sun though.

Thanks for the heads up, JJSP. Ordered 2 for $29.78 (one for me and one for my friend, who just got in on that free Live thing so I know I'll have someone to coop with). $15 is a great price.

I think tomorrow I'm going to run to a friend's house, use his computer to print off 2 more of those Toy Story $10 coupons, and pick up two more of the Blu Rays for $18. I'm going to see the movie anyway, so it's like buying them for a cost of $9.50. Might as well in case I ever get a BR player in the future.

Actually, I just was able to print the coupons again from my computer by inputting the Toy Story and Toy Story 2 codes manually. Are they going to be the same UPC as the ones I already used since they're from the same IP address? Last time I just clicked a link of SD and was able to print them. :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back