The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Late June / Early July, typically.[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']Hey y'all![/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Got Day Z installed but it turns out my ARMA is out of date. Looks like I'm not playing tonight.

Temp, you have a specific server you play on? I want to put a bullet in your face and take your beans.[/QUOTE]

You have to have the combined operations pack in order to use the mod, do you have that one or just the standalone Armaii?

I don't have a specific server, I just use whatever US one matches my version. Just post up ahead of time here and set up which one we'll use.

I need to get some headphones with a microphone.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You have to have the combined operations pack in order to use the mod, do you have that one or just the standalone Armaii?

I don't have a specific server, I just use whatever US one matches my version. Just post up ahead of time here and set up which one we'll use.

I need to get some headphones with a microphone.[/QUOTE]

I have Arma II on Steam but got Arrowhead seperately as a gift so my install proces is a little off. I just had to apply the 1.60 patch and then it worked. Played a little last night. Wandered up and down the coast for a while, then stumbled across a small town. Tried to break into a house but that alerted way too many zeds. Took them all out but not without using most of my ammo and getting so hurt I went into shock. Tried to escape to another house but got caught and knocked unconcious. Didn't end well from there.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? I was thinking about these.

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master..._5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1338911208&sr=1-5[/QUOTE]

If you want to spend that much...for $30 the Plantronics are awesome. They have a 1 year warranty too. I mention that because my kids ruin everything and I had a pair at 11 months that the left can shorted out and Best Buy exchanged it for free. They are an authorized Plantronics dealer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hahah you did better than most noobs. You should be proud.

The average survival time in that game is about two hours or something.[/QUOTE]

What happens when you decide you're done for the night and you wanna log out. Does your body stay alive in the game? What happens to it?

[quote name='Maklershed']What happens when you decide you're done for the night and you wanna log out. Does your body stay alive in the game? What happens to it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, when ou log out, the game saves your progress and you'll respawn where you left off with all your stuff.

Though keep in mind that the game is still in alpha, so there are times when you'll respawn back at square one, but it hasn't happened to me yet, so I think that's a pretty rare glitch.

I did notice that when you start up again, you are usually really hungry and thirsty.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, when ou log out, the game saves your progress and you'll respawn where you left off with all your stuff.

Though keep in mind that the game is still in alpha, so there are times when you'll respawn back at square one, but it hasn't happened to me yet, so I think that's a pretty rare glitch.

I did notice that when you start up again, you are usually really hungry and thirsty.[/QUOTE]

So if you just disappear, what keeps people from disconnecting on purpose? Like say someone was about to be attacked by a horde of zombies or a group of bandits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back