The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OTT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did I do that right?[/QUOTE]

Looks right to me.

[quote name='munch']Wii is still better than ps3, though they both suuuuuuuuuck.[/QUOTE]

Welcome Back, Munch...How many Princesses did you save, or were they in another castle?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sure do! PC gaming is where it's at![/QUOTE]

/highfive

[quote name='Temporaryscars']To Julius, the guy who killed me in Day Z:

You're a dick. If there ever is a zombie apocalypse, I'm just going to stay in my house, because I'd much rather deal with zombies than humans.

It was nice of you to say "rest in beans" after you killed me, though.[/QUOTE]

Paybacks??!?! He found you?!?! But I agree with your assesment...Humans are douches.

I like Garnett Lee and I get that he's trying to be interesting and contrary but "Halo 4 is gonna be a flop and it will crash and burn" .. seriously?

I have a stable internet connection but whenever I played the Diablo 3 demo I can only play for about 15 minutes until I get disconnected from the internet. But when I close the demo down and go back to my desktop I connect to the internet again. Its weird.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have a stable internet connection but whenever I played the Diablo 3 demo I can only play for about 15 minutes until I get disconnected from the internet. But when I close the demo down and go back to my desktop I connect to the internet again. Its weird.[/QUOTE]

Bit weird, innit?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Halo 4 could be a turd in a brown paper bag and it'll still sell more than any other game released in the same year.

The guy is being ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Unless Halo 4 sells way better than any other entry in the series, the new Call of Duty will easily beat it with their launches a week apart from each other.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Unless Halo 4 sells way better than any other entry in the series, the new Call of Duty will easily beat it with their launches a week apart from each other.[/QUOTE]

That hardly counts. Multiplatform vs exclusive.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That hardly counts. Multiplatform vs exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Even just counting 360 sales, I wouldn't be surprised to see CoD win regardless.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Unless Halo 4 sells way better than any other entry in the series, the new Call of Duty will easily beat it with their launches a week apart from each other.[/QUOTE]

Most likely but Halo 4 will still be far from a 'flop'.

EDIT: And it begins .. GAF is down :/ Was something big announced already?

So far I'm loving the style and story (reminds me a lot of Man on Fire aka one of my all time favorite movies) but I'm not thrilled with the game play. But that could surely change when I assume I get cooler weapons later on.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That hardly counts. Multiplatform vs exclusive.[/QUOTE]
You said it would sell better than any other game this year. There was nothing about only including exclusives.
[quote name='Maklershed']Most likely but Halo 4 will still be far from a 'flop'.

EDIT: And it begins .. GAF is down :/ Was something big announced already?[/QUOTE]
I was only responding to Temp's point.

Zeno Clash II?

Wow. The Xbox 360 app for the press conference is so quiet. My volume is almost twice as high as normal just to hear it at a decent level.

[quote name='seanr1221']Pro-tip: you can shoot dodge whenever you want.[/QUOTE]

Neat. I just figured out how to access other weapons now too so it is indeed getting better.

I'm at the part now
in the soccer stadium when you get hit by a sniper

I never cared for the early Splinter Cells, but since I enjoyed Conviction, I'll keep an eye on the new one.

[quote name='JStryke']I never cared for the early Splinter Cells, but since I enjoyed Conviction, I'll keep an eye on the new one.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Looking forward to Spies vs Mercs again too.

This Windows 8 phone/tablet stuff is useless as nobody will have one and Microsoft will probably abandon it in a year or two anyway.

The South Park game is the highlight of the show for me so far. Trey Parker even made fun of the SmartGlass guy. "Control your TV with your phone, which is controlled by your tablet while you're in your fridge."

[quote name='Maklershed']Watching Usher / Dance 3 nonsense and I'm starting to think I'm gonna get rid of my Xbox and just be a PS3 gamer from now on.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was a bit much.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The South Park game is the highlight of the show for me so far. Trey Parker even made fun of the SmartGlass guy. "Control your TV with your phone, which is controlled by your tablet while you're in your fridge."[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty excited for a full on South Park game, not just throwing snowballs at people.

[quote name='Maklershed']This Windows 8 phone/tablet stuff is useless as nobody will have one and Microsoft will probably abandon it in a year or two anyway.[/QUOTE]

It works with Android and iOS he said.

Smart Glass looked kind of interesting. I need to see more to really understand what we'll be able to do with it. And, yeah, it works with iOS and Android too.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong at all with Dance Central 3. I'm looking forward to it. Though I haven't the slightest idea what is new in the game other than new songs. They didn't seem to show anything new.

Is e3 going on or something?

I used to be on top if that shit. I feel like one of those oldtimer gamers who never knows what's going on and reverts to only playing Duk Hunt.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh thats cool then. Just gotta hope developers on board.[/QUOTE]

Needs WebOS support too...dont forget about us!

Watch Dogs was a nice surprise, first game to really pull my interest this E3.

I completely forgot about The Last Guardian, hope we see something at the Sony conference. Or maybe ZOE 3, just give me something.

Its starting :whee:

EDIT: Beyond looks awesome

EDIT 2: Infamous 2 and LBP2 free tomorrow for PS+ members

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']It probably won't be your thing. You shouldn't play it. Your attention span wasn't built for such games.[/QUOTE]

Haha, so you may think. Just wondering what there is to do besides hording items, that's all. Don't go off trying to act like I'm some ADHD Call of Duty addict.

Got Day Z installed but it turns out my ARMA is out of date. Looks like I'm not playing tonight.

Temp, you have a specific server you play on? I want to put a bullet in your face and take your beans.

494 posts. 9000 views. (9000? seriously?)

very very excited about more free games for Plus members. hope it isn't just for new subscribers though.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Got Day Z installed but it turns out my ARMA is out of date. Looks like I'm not playing tonight.

Temp, you have a specific server you play on? I want to put a bullet in your face and take your beans.[/QUOTE]

When does the Steam summer sale happen generally? I'm trying to hold out for that to get Arma II but I don't think I can much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back