The "Brown was on stage playing Wii Music" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']No doubt TFN.

The GIFs and laughs are the best part.[/quote]

I saw that same one TFN posted (in the Dead Rising Wii thread). I lulz'd. Then I saved it. ;)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I sold a Voltron Tin on Amazon yesterday.

USPS charged me like 6 bucks to ship!

Fuuuuck that.
[/quote]

It's better when you sell a GH type deal and Half only reimburses you for media mail, which it can't go anyhow.

GMOOJ

That happened to me with a Devil May Cry Anniversary PS2 3 pack

fucking Amazon only gave me a $4 credit to cover the actual $7 or $8 ot cost to ship.

I did use a box instead of a padded envelope to be nice...

:bomb:

Yeah, but when you use the media tags, it fucks the whole page up after that post that was quoted. I had to edit out the tags which took more than 3 seconds. :shame:

You just use the URL from now on. Didn't you read the new FAQ?! : )

I've been on a big classic Kirk Douglass Kick so I'll pick up Ace in the Hole (it's been on my list forever) and Mon Oncle (same).

I'll get another two as well.

Thanks munch!

[quote name='dallow']I can't believe there's no domestic release of the original Sleuth.[/quote]I forget, is that the one with Michael Caine and Olivier?

[quote name='guinaevere']I forget, is that the one with Michael Caine and Olivier?[/quote]Clever girl, yes it is!
I think there was a remake that also had Caine from last year?
But I don't have much interest in that one.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Really guys?[/QUOTE]

ya_rly.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Clever girl, yes it is![/quote]That was a great flik. Two actors acting. An amazing concept, I know.

I think there was a remake that also had Caine from last year?
But I don't have much interest in that one.
Remake of just about every film = barf. I'm sure Sleuth is pretty dated today, but big stinking deal. I like seeing older films to get a feel for the time they were made, or when they were trying to portray.

[quote name='guinaevere']That was a great flik. Two actors acting. An amazing concept, I know.[/quote]
That's pretty much why I only watch movies pre-1975 with some exceptions of course.

Tombs are so fucking annoying, slow as hell.

At level 20, do cows, though. At 25, start Baal runs. I can help you if needed.

Brown has a mohawk now and kicks ass at the drums? WOW :shock:

------

Anyone tried playing XBLA Worms recently? I just tried last night, was prompted for an update and as soon as I press start to play, it searches for my downloadable content and freezes every single time.

[quote name='Moxio']I tried it on three PCs, two of which ended up not having mobo support for USB boot, so don't feel too bad.

Good luck on the buddy's PC. You sending to zew if all else fails?[/QUOTE]
I dunno. :|

[quote name='guinaevere']Who's Afraid of Virginia flippin' Woolf. Never saw anything amazing about Taylor, but she held her own against Burton in that. Which had to be a difficult task.

[quote name='Moxio']Tombs are so fucking annoying, slow as hell.

At level 20, do cows, though. At 25, start Baal runs. I can help you if needed.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I'll try to catch up before y'all get on so we won't have to waste any time.

Hey linkin, here's the best example of Infamous yet.

Wow I really hate this automatic video crap.

Can't even post the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']Hey linkin, here's the best example of Infamous yet. [link][/quote]

Yeah, I saw that last night...good stuff. Finally Sony has me excited for some games...inFAMOUS and Resistance 2 looked awesome. I also saw a preview of The Agency and was shocked at the horrible graphics...it looked like a PS2 game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I saw that last night...good stuff. Finally Sony has me excited for some games...inFAMOUS and Resistance 2 looked awesome. I also saw a preview of The Agency and was shocked at the horrible graphics...it looked like a PS2 game.[/quote]
Yeah, I don't now what Sony (SOE) is doing with these MMO games like The Agency and DC Universe.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, I don't now what Sony (SOE) is doing with these MMO games like The Agency and DC Universe.[/quote]

DC Universe looks like it could be fun...obviously the graphics weren't anything to brag about but its an MMO so I expected that...but The Agency looked horrible from the G4TV episode I saw last night.

[quote name='dallow']My next few PSN purchases:

Elefunk (tomorrow)
PJ: Eden (7/31)
Fat Princess (tba)
The Last Guy (tba)

EDIT: Oh and Siren, but at 9GB I'd much rather import the JPN disc.[/quote]

Whoa Elefunk is tomorrow? Sweet. And when is Siren? Are you thinking about getting the disc from play-asia?

[quote name='seanr1221']Terry-berry, are you upset that FF13 is coming to 360?[/QUOTE]Well, I'll explain how it's like. It's like the old days of Middle School/High School when my Chicago Bulls lost a game. I mean, I'm not exactly happy about the news, but it's not life threatening (I mean, I can still buy FFXIII on PS3, which I will, so I don't really care there). What I do not look forward to is all the flack I'd get from opposite console fans crapping on me and such over it. Back in the old days, when my favorite basketball team lost (they rarely lost either one season, winning 72 out of 82 games), tons and tons of people would make fun of me at school over the loss. That was why I was too afraid to go to school when my team lost. I'll even admit I once called in sick so I wouldn't have to deal with people making fun of me. The worst was when the Pacers beat my Bulls (the team most liked), because I'd never hear the end of it. Although at times, I punched a few people out for making fun of me for my team losing, but I was young at the time and wasn't too mature.

It's one reason I have such a big disliking for so many people in the real world, because almost everyone it seems likes to do whatever it takes to make me mad (not talking about forums, I'm talking about reality).

I'm not really upset by the news. It's just that dealing with people on both sides of the fanboys, is what bugs me.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, I don't now what Sony (SOE) is doing with these MMO games like The Agency and DC Universe.[/QUOTE]Sony Online Entertainment use to not be apart of SCE (they use to be another third party, kind of like an EA). But now that they are absorbed into SCEA, they look to bring more of their games to PS3 (they mostly make MMORPGs). Like I told people, E3 is normally the place games within SCEA get announced and shown (only way an SCEE game or SCEJ game gets shown if it's almost done and coming stateside, usually. Otherwise, games in Europe or Japan get revealed at those respective conferences).

[quote name='dallow']I'm sure you've seen Cat on a Hot Tin Roof right?
That's where I first really appreciated Taylor.
She's so :drool: worthy.... not to mention Paul Newman.

The tension in that movie is unbelievable.[/quote]Never saw it. For some reason I assumed it was a musical and I'm not into musicals.

I remember watching Butterfield 8 because I liked Laurence Harvey in one of the old Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode. I don't remember much of the story, but I remember not liking the movie much because the characters were all completely unlikable. :lol:

Mak, did you see the MP info on KZ2?

Killzone 2 Badge System:

Rather than adhere to a rigid character class system, Killzone 2’s online mode allows the player to mix abilities from different roles to better suit his / her preferred style of play. Abilities are represented by badges: the primary badge defines the main role of the player character, as well as its outward appearance, while the secondary badge serves as a complementary ability that enhances the main role.

Although their player characters look different, both Helghast and ISA factions have the same set of roles and badges to choose from. Here they are, from left to right:

Rifleman:
The default multiplayer character is assigned when no primary badge is selected. A secondary badge may still be added. Riflemen can start with most weapons, except for the specialized ones.

Engineer:
Primary badge ability: Sets up an automated turret which targets the enemy.
Secondary badge ability: Repairs ammunition dispensers, mounted guns, and automated turrets.

Medic:
Primary badge ability: Revives downed team mates.
Secondary badge ability: Throws a health pack, which can be picked up by other players.

Scout:
Primary badge ability: Uses a cloaking suit to become near-invisible.
Secondary badge ability: Tags all on-screen enemy players with a hidden marker, which broadcasts their coordinates to team mates.

Assault:
Primary badge ability: Dons heavy armour twice as strong as normal.
Secondary badge ability: Temporarily boosts running speed.

Tactician:
Primary badge ability: Throws a coloured smoke grenade, which serves as a spawn point.
Secondary badge ability: Requests air support from a sentry bot which targets the enemy.

Saboteur:
Primary badge ability: Assumes the disguise of a randomly selected enemy player.
Secondary badge ability: Throws a sticky, proximity-activated C-4 charge.

Siren is this month I think.

Link, my resolve to not try gamesharing is weakening .. Siren, Pixel Junk Eden, and Elefunk all have me going :whee: with anticipation.

@ dallow - sweet! I call medic!

[quote name='Maklershed']Link, my resolve to not try gamesharing is weakening .. Siren, Pixel Junk Eden, and Elefunk all have me going :whee: with anticipation.[/quote]

Siren - Not into scary games unless its RE
Pixel Junk Eden - That's the one that looked like sperm...that looks good
Elefunk - Looks interesting

You should also look into Fat Princess and Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty.

[quote name='guinaevere']Never saw it. For some reason I assumed it was a musical and I'm not into musicals.
[/quote]

Maybe you were thinking of Fidler on the Roof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back